Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Labour manifesto 19:10 - Nov 21 with 32617 viewsFlashberryjack

Absolute fantastic, Corbyn will win the General Election by a country mile with this manifesto.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-2019-50497288

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Labour manifesto on 17:16 - Dec 8 with 1168 viewsbluey_the_blue

Labour manifesto on 17:11 - Dec 8 by ladyjack

You have said who you are going to vote for on here.

How does that violate "so strong and so comprehensive a commitment to one political party as to inhibit or appear to inhibit loyal and effective service to Ministers of another party.”?
Labour manifesto on 17:17 - Dec 8 with 1164 viewsexiledclaseboy

Labour manifesto on 17:15 - Dec 8 by ladyjack

Why does that not break the rules then ?

Because it doesn’t constitute “so strong and so comprehensive a commitment to one political party as to inhibit or appear to inhibit loyal and effective service to Ministers of another party.”

Like being a party member and/or activist would, for example.

Poll: Tory leader

Labour manifesto on 17:21 - Dec 8 with 1147 viewsbluey_the_blue

Isn't it in the Labour party rules that campaigning and lobbying for another party isn't allowed?

That's Trampie to be expelled soon then.
Labour manifesto on 17:22 - Dec 8 with 1147 viewsladyjack

Labour manifesto on 17:17 - Dec 8 by exiledclaseboy

Because it doesn’t constitute “so strong and so comprehensive a commitment to one political party as to inhibit or appear to inhibit loyal and effective service to Ministers of another party.”

Like being a party member and/or activist would, for example.

I would say a person in your position is showing a comprehensive commitment to one political party by saying you are going to vote for that party and that might well not be seen as being impartial when dealing with ministers of another party.
Labour manifesto on 17:23 - Dec 8 with 1141 viewsexiledclaseboy

Labour manifesto on 17:22 - Dec 8 by ladyjack

I would say a person in your position is showing a comprehensive commitment to one political party by saying you are going to vote for that party and that might well not be seen as being impartial when dealing with ministers of another party.

Ok. You’re entitled to your opinion.

Labour manifesto on 17:27 - Dec 8 with 1124 viewsWarwickHunt

Labour manifesto on 17:02 - Dec 8 by monmouth

Yep, from Thaillanfraith.

That’s gotta be worth £20 of anyone’s money.
Labour manifesto on 17:31 - Dec 8 with 1111 viewsbluey_the_blue

Labour manifesto on 17:22 - Dec 8 by ladyjack

Hardly a "comprehensive commitment", trampie.

If memory recalls, hasn't ECB mentioned he's voted for different parties in the past?
Labour manifesto on 17:37 - Dec 8 with 1096 viewsladyjack

Labour manifesto on 16:23 - Dec 8 by bluey_the_blue

Hasn't Trampie just admitted his wife has revealed civil service info to him?

Surely Trampie would consider that a breach of civil services rules ( in his head )?

Those particular rules are a matter of public record and are available on line you dimwit.
Login to get fewer ads

Labour manifesto on 17:39 - Dec 8 with 1091 viewsbluey_the_blue

Labour manifesto on 17:37 - Dec 8 by ladyjack

Those particular rules are a matter of public record and are available on line you dimwit.

I can see you missed the "In your head" bit, you silly sausage.

Now about you being expelled from Labour for acting as chief fluffer for Plaid...
[Post edited 8 Dec 2019 17:40]
Labour manifesto on 17:43 - Dec 8 with 1081 viewsladyjack

Labour manifesto on 17:31 - Dec 8 by bluey_the_blue

Hardly a "comprehensive commitment", trampie.

If memory recalls, hasn't ECB mentioned he's voted for different parties in the past?

ECB should be in a period of purdah right now, if he's done it during purdah in the past that is even worse, I like ECB he is sound, I see your contribution to this thread and not only have you got everything wrong but you have ended up digging a bigger and bigger hole for ECB.
Labour manifesto on 17:44 - Dec 8 with 1075 viewsexiledclaseboy

Labour manifesto on 17:43 - Dec 8 by ladyjack

ECB should be in a period of purdah right now, if he's done it during purdah in the past that is even worse, I like ECB he is sound, I see your contribution to this thread and not only have you got everything wrong but you have ended up digging a bigger and bigger hole for ECB.

don’t worry about me, tramp. I’ll be fine.

Labour manifesto on 17:46 - Dec 8 with 1069 viewsladyjack

Labour manifesto on 17:44 - Dec 8 by exiledclaseboy

don’t worry about me, tramp. I’ll be fine.

Yes I know you will ECB.
Labour manifesto on 17:47 - Dec 8 with 1064 viewsbluey_the_blue

Labour manifesto on 17:43 - Dec 8 by ladyjack

Wrong, trampie, utterly wrong.

Given the sh1t you're talking to ECB in this thread, would hate to be your enemy.
Labour manifesto on 18:05 - Dec 8 with 1035 viewsladyjack

I've potential done ECB a favour as in during purdah in the next election perhaps he wont say who he is going to vote for or at least think twice about it, like you Bluey when you was bumping you gums about Ched Evans after the case thinking you could say what you like and then I put up a link showing people getting into trouble for doing just that, if I remember you acknowledged it at the time as well.

I look after boys on here, I get loads of grief because I give it straight and the truth hurts sometimes but I don't make Porthcawl up, I think I've pointed that out to ECB in the recent past.

You could learn a lot from me about posting, but my style is truthful posting, you Bluey, Lohengrin and Lisa would need new personalities to reach those heights, Leanne having a drink problem is one whopper of a fib for starters just to discredit, I don't make stuff like that up the other way around.
Labour manifesto on 18:09 - Dec 8 with 1027 viewsbluey_the_blue

Arf!

You're delusional, trampie.

Now about your problem of campaigning for another party whilst being a Labour member...
Labour manifesto on 18:11 - Dec 8 with 1017 viewsHighjack

Labour manifesto on 18:05 - Dec 8 by ladyjack

I've potential done ECB a favour as in during purdah in the next election perhaps he wont say who he is going to vote for or at least think twice about it, like you Bluey when you was bumping you gums about Ched Evans after the case thinking you could say what you like and then I put up a link showing people getting into trouble for doing just that, if I remember you acknowledged it at the time as well.

I look after boys on here, I get loads of grief because I give it straight and the truth hurts sometimes but I don't make Porthcawl up, I think I've pointed that out to ECB in the recent past.

You could learn a lot from me about posting, but my style is truthful posting, you Bluey, Lohengrin and Lisa would need new personalities to reach those heights, Leanne having a drink problem is one whopper of a fib for starters just to discredit, I don't make stuff like that up the other way around.

Nobody said Leanne had a problem with it.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Labour manifesto on 18:19 - Dec 8 with 1002 viewsladyjack

Labour manifesto on 18:11 - Dec 8 by Highjack

Nobody said Leanne had a problem with it.

Bluey said only the other day ''Definitely lovelier than Leanne and less pissed'', in a thread that was nothing to do with Leanne.
Labour manifesto on 18:25 - Dec 8 with 985 viewsbluey_the_blue

Labour manifesto on 18:19 - Dec 8 by ladyjack

Bluey said only the other day ''Definitely lovelier than Leanne and less pissed'', in a thread that was nothing to do with Leanne.

You've the one cheating on Leanne, fella...
Labour manifesto on 18:28 - Dec 8 with 980 viewsladyjack

Labour manifesto on 18:25 - Dec 8 by bluey_the_blue

You've the one cheating on Leanne, fella...

She's not my wife or girlfriend fella.
Labour manifesto on 18:33 - Dec 8 with 969 viewsexiledclaseboy

I think we can add purdah to the list of things trampie doesn’t quite get.

Labour manifesto on 18:39 - Dec 8 with 951 viewsbluey_the_blue

Labour manifesto on 18:28 - Dec 8 by ladyjack

She's not my wife or girlfriend fella.

Given your continual objectification of her, plenty would think otherwise.
Labour manifesto on 18:42 - Dec 8 with 948 viewslondonlisa2001

Labour manifesto on 18:39 - Dec 8 by bluey_the_blue

Given your continual objectification of her, plenty would think otherwise.

Not that I want to interrupt a pretty funny conversation, but you do know Trampie is just a made up character don’t you?
Labour manifesto on 18:44 - Dec 8 with 943 viewsbluey_the_blue

Labour manifesto on 18:42 - Dec 8 by londonlisa2001

Not that I want to interrupt a pretty funny conversation, but you do know Trampie is just a made up character don’t you?

All are on message boards, Lisa.

You're probably really a bloke called Alan who spends his days playing Call of Duty.
Labour manifesto on 18:45 - Dec 8 with 941 viewslondonlisa2001

Labour manifesto on 18:44 - Dec 8 by bluey_the_blue

All are on message boards, Lisa.

You're probably really a bloke called Alan who spends his days playing Call of Duty.

I used to be.
Labour manifesto on 18:48 - Dec 8 with 931 viewsladyjack

Labour manifesto on 18:33 - Dec 8 by exiledclaseboy

I think we can add purdah to the list of things trampie doesn’t quite get.

A state of secrecy would be one meaning, in the context we are talking about it could relate to the period leading up to an election.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024