Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Labour manifesto 19:10 - Nov 21 with 32299 viewsFlashberryjack

Absolute fantastic, Corbyn will win the General Election by a country mile with this manifesto.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-2019-50497288

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Labour manifesto on 14:36 - Dec 9 with 1441 viewswaynekerr55

Labour manifesto on 13:18 - Dec 9 by Catullus

Isn't Corbyn's promise he'd negotiate a better deal a "Unicorn" after all why would a party clearly supporting remain (well Jezza aside) try to negotiate a better leave deal when they intend to campaign for remain?

Aren't Labours 'bold, radical' promises (including renationalisation in 100 days) all Unicorn promises?

They're not a remain party though, are they?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Labour manifesto on 14:38 - Dec 9 with 1434 viewsbluey_the_blue

Labour manifesto on 14:36 - Dec 9 by waynekerr55

Thornberry escaped from Seamus Milne's dungeon the other day to say "Remain voters should vote Labour".

Given her re-disappearance can only imagine Milne's mob re-captured her.
Labour manifesto on 15:51 - Dec 9 with 1397 viewsNeathJack

Labour manifesto on 11:36 - Dec 9 by bluey_the_blue

How is it sensible when the Corbyn approach is renegotiate new withdrawal deal ( without saying what they want in that deal ) then not be able to say if they'd back the deal THEY negotiated?

If they said they'd back the deal they negotiate before the agreement of those negotiations are undertaken you'd have a go at them for that.
Labour manifesto on 16:20 - Dec 9 with 1381 viewsbluey_the_blue

Labour manifesto on 15:51 - Dec 9 by NeathJack

If they said they'd back the deal they negotiate before the agreement of those negotiations are undertaken you'd have a go at them for that.

Not at all, because that would be a bleedingly obvious position to take.

If you dislike the deal you're making... you back out of negotiations...

Labours position is everyone knows Corbyn wants to leave, doesn't want to piss off Remoaners so tries to fudge and waffle in front of stoodents in a safe Labour seat ( majority 37k ) rather than address the Labour Leave heartlands which are likely to vote Tory instead.
Labour manifesto on 16:29 - Dec 9 with 1376 viewsNeathJack

Labour manifesto on 16:20 - Dec 9 by bluey_the_blue

Labours position is everyone knows Corbyn wants to leave, doesn't want to piss off Remoaners so tries to fudge and waffle in front of stoodents in a safe Labour seat ( majority 37k ) rather than address the Labour Leave heartlands which are likely to vote Tory instead.

Yes, yes you would.
Labour manifesto on 16:30 - Dec 9 with 1371 viewsbluey_the_blue

Labour manifesto on 16:29 - Dec 9 by NeathJack

Yes, yes you would.

No, no, you'd like me to but as always, wrong.
This is why you're spectacularly wrong, by the way.

Corbyn has stated he'll get a better deal than Johnson has. Bold claim, but... so using that logic there should be zero reason for him to campaign against it. Corbyn cannot even commit to that because he's hedging his bets. Knows he needs those Remain votes so give them some hope... need Labour heartland votes but fails to grasp his approach is losing him votes there.

The other reason you're wrong is that to get a deal, Corbyn will need to win the election which ain't happening.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2019 16:34]
Labour manifesto on 17:26 - Dec 9 with 1353 viewsEbo

Labour manifesto on 16:20 - Dec 9 by bluey_the_blue

Corbyn is and has always been a big euro sceptic.

Let's look at it this way - you have one party (Libs) screaming "REVOKE" another party screaming "HARD BREXIT" yet the one who is striking a balance for remain and leave voters (LAB) is getting pelters over the fact that they want "US" to vote yes or no to the deal.

It is what should have happened in the first place 3 years ago - get a deal - we vote on it or we remain. Even the Haunted Pencil said as much - it's the one and only time I will ever agree with him.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Labour manifesto on 17:30 - Dec 9 with 1347 viewsbluey_the_blue

Labour manifesto on 17:26 - Dec 9 by Ebo

Corbyn is and has always been a big euro sceptic.

Let's look at it this way - you have one party (Libs) screaming "REVOKE" another party screaming "HARD BREXIT" yet the one who is striking a balance for remain and leave voters (LAB) is getting pelters over the fact that they want "US" to vote yes or no to the deal.

It is what should have happened in the first place 3 years ago - get a deal - we vote on it or we remain. Even the Haunted Pencil said as much - it's the one and only time I will ever agree with him.

What crap.

Tories are screaming "LEAVE WITH DEAL BUT I NO DEAL, WTO RULES APPLY". Hardly "Hard Brexit".

In what weird reality you seem to operate do you think you can get a balance between "WE WANT TO STAY / WE WANT TO LEAVE".

If as Corbyn says he can negotiate a better deal - laughable - then it's utterly fvcking ridiculous for him to not even say if he'd back that better deal! "Well, yeah guys, I got this deal that's better than the other ones but I'm not really bothered if you vote for or against it".

Inspired leadership.
Login to get fewer ads

Labour manifesto on 18:20 - Dec 9 with 1329 viewslonglostjack

Labour manifesto on 17:30 - Dec 9 by bluey_the_blue

What crap.

Tories are screaming "LEAVE WITH DEAL BUT I NO DEAL, WTO RULES APPLY". Hardly "Hard Brexit".

In what weird reality you seem to operate do you think you can get a balance between "WE WANT TO STAY / WE WANT TO LEAVE".

If as Corbyn says he can negotiate a better deal - laughable - then it's utterly fvcking ridiculous for him to not even say if he'd back that better deal! "Well, yeah guys, I got this deal that's better than the other ones but I'm not really bothered if you vote for or against it".

Inspired leadership.

It does come across as an attempt to please everybody. I’d have preferred him to be honest and tell the voters that he’s not going to go to Brussels and Washington chasing unicorns and that the best deal on the table is the one we’ve already got. If traditional Labour voters prefer to vote Boris well so be it. This won’t be the last election and part of me quite likes the idea of Boris owning Brexit and having to make it a wonderful, fantastic success.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Labour manifesto on 18:29 - Dec 9 with 1317 viewsbluey_the_blue

Labour manifesto on 18:20 - Dec 9 by longlostjack

It does come across as an attempt to please everybody. I’d have preferred him to be honest and tell the voters that he’s not going to go to Brussels and Washington chasing unicorns and that the best deal on the table is the one we’ve already got. If traditional Labour voters prefer to vote Boris well so be it. This won’t be the last election and part of me quite likes the idea of Boris owning Brexit and having to make it a wonderful, fantastic success.

That's my point - remain, leave are diammetrically opposed. You can't aim for the middle ground.

I'd like Johnson to win, get Brexit over with then next election Ruth Davidson as leader.
Labour manifesto on 19:50 - Dec 9 with 1288 viewsblackswan

Labour manifesto on 18:29 - Dec 9 by bluey_the_blue

That's my point - remain, leave are diammetrically opposed. You can't aim for the middle ground.

I'd like Johnson to win, get Brexit over with then next election Ruth Davidson as leader.

I'd rather jim Davidson than the Eton mess
Labour manifesto on 22:08 - Dec 9 with 1244 viewsCatullus

Labour manifesto on 14:36 - Dec 9 by waynekerr55

How many of Labours shadow cabinet are pro leave? Corbyn is staying neutral, most of the others say they'll negotiate a better deal then campaign against it, campaign for a remain result. At last the others are being honest, Corbyn needs a new fence, he's worn this one out.
Thornberry said on Question time she would campaign for remain.

Labour may not officially be a remain party but they are in every other way.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Labour manifesto on 22:38 - Dec 9 with 1219 viewsNookiejack

Labour manifesto on 22:08 - Dec 9 by Catullus

How many of Labours shadow cabinet are pro leave? Corbyn is staying neutral, most of the others say they'll negotiate a better deal then campaign against it, campaign for a remain result. At last the others are being honest, Corbyn needs a new fence, he's worn this one out.

Don’t forget Corbyn is a man of principle.
Labour manifesto on 01:49 - Dec 10 with 1170 viewsEbo

Brexit won’t be done for another decade at least you massive arseclown. By then the next govt will be handed another steaming turd to polish.

Ruth Davidson? You really are a deluded c unt.

Labour manifesto on 07:27 - Dec 10 with 1114 viewswaynekerr55

Labour manifesto on 22:08 - Dec 9 by Catullus

Even though their leader, his chief adviser and the de factor boss Red Len aren't.

But apart from that, yeah...

Labour manifesto on 08:25 - Dec 10 with 1102 viewsjackrmee

What crap.

Inspired leadership.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but surely leadership isn't someone who tries to campaign for something they want to do, in order to influence people, but implement exactly what people want without being influenced by what you want to do.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Labour manifesto on 08:51 - Dec 10 with 1085 viewswaynekerr55

Bluey, you're an erudite chap. You know the only brexit that can be done in 12 months is BRINO.

Labour manifesto on 09:50 - Dec 10 with 1052 viewsEbo

What crap.

Inspired leadership.

Representing the 100% and not just the 48% or 52%. That's unity.
[Post edited 10 Dec 2019 9:51]

Labour manifesto on 10:00 - Dec 10 with 1051 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Giving Corbyn and McDonall power would be like giving an alcoholic tramp £100 to spend sensibly on some food and clothes, it would be wasted in hours, and they would be looking for where they could get hold of some more cash to blow!
[Post edited 10 Dec 2019 10:02]
Labour manifesto on 20:01 - Dec 10 with 993 viewsCatullus

Labour manifesto on 09:50 - Dec 10 by Ebo

Representing the 100% and not just the 48% or 52%. That's unity.
[Post edited 10 Dec 2019 9:51]

How do you represent the 100%? Do 100% of us agree on everything, they can never represent 100% of us on brexit so their job is to do what the majority voted for.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Labour manifesto on 20:03 - Dec 10 with 991 viewsCatullus

Labour manifesto on 22:38 - Dec 9 by Nookiejack

Don’t forget Corbyn is a man of principle.

Yes of course he is, whichever principles are most popular on any given day wherever he happens to be.
You cannot be all things to all people.

Labour manifesto on 20:11 - Dec 10 with 974 viewsladyjack

Labour manifesto on 20:03 - Dec 10 by Catullus

Yes of course he is, whichever principles are most popular on any given day wherever he happens to be.
You cannot be all things to all people.

I wouldn't say that at all about Corbyn, he seems to be fairly consistent in supporting many typical left wing causes.

But what you say would apply to Boris.
[Post edited 10 Dec 2019 20:22]
Labour manifesto on 20:20 - Dec 10 with 962 viewsladyjack

Labour manifesto on 08:56 - Dec 9 by bluey_the_blue

Why would he?

He only needs to know if he's in the restricted group or not. Surely your mail order wife working in (un)civil service would've told you that? Or couldn't she, due to purdah?

Mail order wife is it , I wonder were you got that one from ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024