Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City’s falling down 09:40 - Dec 2 with 3844 viewsDarran

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/swansea-news-liberty-stadium-swans

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Swansea City’s falling down on 14:11 - Dec 3 with 701 viewsvetchonian

Swansea City’s falling down on 11:23 - Dec 3 by bennytheblue

Like yours, sold to a hedge fund by “your own fans”, a trust that does nothing, sacks managers on their birthday, gone bust twice not paying debts, singing god save the Queen and not following wales, shall I keep go8ng?

We did pay our debts but not in full we came to aCVA where our creditors agreed to a partial repayment...better than paying nothing at all like you guys just beacuse the player didint arrive due to a dodgy flight......so get your facts right!!!!!!!

People in glass (lego) houses shouldnt throw stones

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Swansea City’s falling down on 14:13 - Dec 3 with 695 views34dfgdf54

Like yours, sold to a hedge fund by “your own fans”, a trust that does nothing, sacks managers on their birthday, gone bust twice not paying debts, singing god save the Queen and not following wales, shall I keep go8ng?

Yeah keep going, you're funny.
Swansea City’s falling down on 14:19 - Dec 3 with 689 viewsVincent_Vega

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Swansea City’s falling down on 14:44 - Dec 3 with 668 viewsbennytheblue

Swansea City’s falling down on 12:50 - Dec 3 by Phil_S

21300 st holders

Sorry Phil, you are right, that was last years figures in the premier league, this year we have just over 18,000 which you must admit is pretty good, as they all knew what league we’d be in when buying, and is still 5000 more than you even had in your ground last Friday, when you could have gone 3rd with a win.
Swansea City’s falling down on 18:43 - Dec 3 with 606 viewssainthelens

Jesus wept, they've just won their first away game all season and out they pop. Turning up like a haemorrhoid after a bad curry.
[Post edited 3 Dec 2019 18:44]
Swansea City’s falling down on 18:51 - Dec 3 with 596 viewsGaryjack

Swansea City’s falling down on 11:20 - Dec 3 by bennytheblue

You know our lovely Lego non rusting apart stadium holds 35000 yeah? I don’t think there was 12000 in your concrete bowl v Fulham and you know it...

I think Builthy is basing it on your 'normal' capacity, discounting your masters red monstrosity which you've only used for one season.
Swansea City’s falling down on 18:58 - Dec 3 with 582 viewsGaryjack

Swansea City’s falling down on 14:11 - Dec 3 by vetchonian

We did pay our debts but not in full we came to aCVA where our creditors agreed to a partial repayment...better than paying nothing at all like you guys just beacuse the player didint arrive due to a dodgy flight......so get your facts right!!!!!!!

People in glass (lego) houses shouldnt throw stones

Now there's a good idea. Our local creditors agreed to take 5%. Why don't Cardiff simply suggest to Nantes that they do the same? I'm sure they'll be over the moon!
Swansea City’s falling down on 19:02 - Dec 3 with 573 viewsbuilthjack

Swansea City’s falling down on 14:44 - Dec 3 by bennytheblue

Sorry Phil, you are right, that was last years figures in the premier league, this year we have just over 18,000 which you must admit is pretty good, as they all knew what league we’d be in when buying, and is still 5000 more than you even had in your ground last Friday, when you could have gone 3rd with a win.

Fck me, Craig Revel Horwood has been busy lately. Fck off back to Planet Don'tpayourtransferfees

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City’s falling down on 21:51 - Dec 3 with 507 viewsTNT

Swansea City’s falling down on 16:10 - Dec 2 by bluey_the_blue

Buckets at next home game to collect for Liberty repairs, no doubt about that!

Everyone's got blue Lego blocks somewhere in the house we'll chuck in for you.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Swansea City’s falling down on 04:05 - Dec 4 with 463 viewsTimTtam

Keep go8ng. Please.

[Post edited 4 Dec 2019 4:05]

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

Swansea City’s falling down on 07:12 - Dec 4 with 432 viewstheloneranger

Swansea City’s falling down on 15:54 - Dec 2 by bennytheblue

Yep come to the capital, the streets are paved in Lego.🤣

... And fvcking tramps.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Swansea City’s falling down on 10:44 - Dec 4 with 384 viewssainthelens

Swansea City’s falling down on 07:12 - Dec 4 by theloneranger

... And fvcking tramps.

Swansea City’s falling down on 11:16 - Dec 4 with 372 viewsbennytheblue

Swansea City’s falling down on 10:44 - Dec 4 by sainthelens

So is London and Bristol, even the tramps don’t want to hang out in Swansea town, they would fit in really well mind if you look at the locals and state of the town centre🤣🤪
Swansea City’s falling down on 12:16 - Dec 4 with 357 viewsbennytheblue

Swansea City’s falling down on 18:51 - Dec 3 by Garyjack

I think Builthy is basing it on your 'normal' capacity, discounting your masters red monstrosity which you've only used for one season.

Top tier was open in our promotion season, I was in there a few times, lovely view. Come down and have a nose
Swansea City’s falling down on 13:34 - Dec 4 with 335 viewsJackSomething

Swansea City’s falling down on 12:16 - Dec 4 by bennytheblue

Top tier was open in our promotion season, I was in there a few times, lovely view. Come down and have a nose

Must have had a nice close-up view of the football up there in the Warnock days. Easier than craning your neck all day trying to find it...

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024