Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Referee 14:53 - Dec 12 with 1774 viewsHighjack

Interesting that the ref from last night only lives a few miles from Blackburn. We had a similar situation in the Wigan game where the ref came from that neck of the woods.

I thought this sort of thing was prevented these days. Surely they have enough officials knocking about not to have one virtually from the same area as one of the teams?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Referee on 15:17 - Dec 12 with 1736 views34dfgdf54

Not sure if true but one of of my mates reckon Fulham put in official complaint about this ref just a few weeks back. Can't be bothered to look into it as it means nothing to us now. He was as bad as I've seen in a long, long time though.
Referee on 15:21 - Dec 12 with 1729 viewsoldcob

Referee on 15:17 - Dec 12 by 34dfgdf54

Not sure if true but one of of my mates reckon Fulham put in official complaint about this ref just a few weeks back. Can't be bothered to look into it as it means nothing to us now. He was as bad as I've seen in a long, long time though.

We never kick up a fuss about anything do we? That's why we always get the short end of the stick.
Referee on 15:23 - Dec 12 with 1724 viewsFireboy2

Referee on 15:21 - Dec 12 by oldcob

We never kick up a fuss about anything do we? That's why we always get the short end of the stick.

Well in coopers after match interview he mentioned he will be marking the ref low.
Referee on 15:39 - Dec 12 with 1679 viewssainthelens

We can debate all day how corrupt we think he could be, truth is the standard of refs in this league is diabolical.
Am not surprised by anything I see from them anymore.
Referee on 19:40 - Dec 12 with 1413 viewsGlyn1

"Interesting that the ref from last night only lives a few miles from Blackburn. We had a similar situation in the Wigan game where the ref came from that neck of the woods."

Where does he live and what's your source? I'm not doubting you, just curious. He may live within 20 miles of a shedload of clubs.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Referee on 19:52 - Dec 12 with 1375 viewsHighjack

Referee on 19:40 - Dec 12 by Glyn1

"Interesting that the ref from last night only lives a few miles from Blackburn. We had a similar situation in the Wigan game where the ref came from that neck of the woods."

Where does he live and what's your source? I'm not doubting you, just curious. He may live within 20 miles of a shedload of clubs.

Steve Coopers comments in the press conference today, the referee website also says he came through the Lancashire FA system.

The ref in the Wigan game was from Merseyside which is very close to Wigan.

Also Mike Dean did the Merseyside Derby which I found a bit strange.

Seems to be happening more and more.
[Post edited 12 Dec 2019 19:53]

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Referee on 20:02 - Dec 12 with 1351 viewssainthelens

Referee on 19:52 - Dec 12 by Highjack

Steve Coopers comments in the press conference today, the referee website also says he came through the Lancashire FA system.

Keith Cooper reffed our derby years ago.
Been going on forever.
Referee on 20:11 - Dec 12 with 1333 viewsOldjack

it could have been a lot worse ,he could have been from Crapdiff

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Login to get fewer ads

Referee on 20:35 - Dec 12 with 1285 viewsDewi1jack

Referee on 20:11 - Dec 12 by Oldjack

it could have been a lot worse ,he could have been from Crapdiff

With the dick's decisions I thought he was

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Referee on 20:40 - Dec 12 with 1277 viewsFireboy2

Referee on 19:52 - Dec 12 by Highjack

Mike dean iirc is a tranmere fan.
Referee on 20:58 - Dec 12 with 1247 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Referee on 19:40 - Dec 12 by Glyn1

It’s a fair point. The road signs on the northern section of the Manchester ring road read like a league table.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Referee on 21:51 - Dec 12 with 1164 viewskarnataka

Referee on 20:58 - Dec 12 by Joe_bradshaw

It’s a fair point. The road signs on the northern section of the Manchester ring road read like a league table.

Well, there's one fewer these days of course.
Referee on 03:07 - Dec 13 with 1052 viewsTimTtam

Referee on 15:17 - Dec 12 by 34dfgdf54

As soon as the Swans Twitter posted who the ref was going to be, Fulham fans flooded in warning us and sending their best wishes. It seems (there was footage) the same ref we had did the Fulham v Bristol game and allowed Bristol to get away with a clear penalty.

Also I read that Leeds and Fulham have signed petitions calling for him to be banned from the Championship.

EDIT - Here is is. Read the comments:
[Post edited 13 Dec 2019 3:10]

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

Referee on 11:29 - Dec 13 with 912 viewsNotLoyal

Referee on 03:07 - Dec 13 by TimTtam

As soon as the Swans Twitter posted who the ref was going to be, Fulham fans flooded in warning us and sending their best wishes. It seems (there was footage) the same ref we had did the Fulham v Bristol game and allowed Bristol to get away with a clear penalty.

Also I read that Leeds and Fulham have signed petitions calling for him to be banned from the Championship.

EDIT - Here is is. Read the comments:
[Post edited 13 Dec 2019 3:10]

I can see cooper dropping himself in it with his pre Saturday news conference. I agree with him tho.
ref was wrongly appointed.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024