Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Driving ban for ex-rugby international Non Evans after police find whisky bottle 14:15 - Dec 19 with 3946 viewstheloneranger

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/local-news/driving-ban-ex-rugby-international

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Driving ban for ex-rugby international Non Evans after police find whisky bottle on 14:16 - Dec 19 with 2764 viewsMrSwerve

How the hell do you 'attempt but fail' to provide a breath sample?

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Driving ban for ex-rugby international Non Evans after police find whisky bottle on 16:28 - Dec 19 with 2650 viewsdickythorpe

A strange woman. Always seemed as if she thought she was better than everyone else. Big shame for her.
Driving ban for ex-rugby international Non Evans after police find whisky bottle on 17:15 - Dec 19 with 2614 viewsunion_jack

Driving ban for ex-rugby international Non Evans after police find whisky bottle on 14:16 - Dec 19 by MrSwerve

Didn’t / wouldn’t blow hard enough into the intoximeter I’d imagine.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Driving ban for ex-rugby international Non Evans after police find whisky bottle on 17:18 - Dec 19 with 2607 viewsVincent_Vega

Driving ban for ex-rugby international Non Evans after police find whisky bottle on 14:16 - Dec 19 by MrSwerve

Gave the excuse 'I'm breathing as long as I can' probably

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Driving ban for ex-rugby international Non Evans after police find whisky bottle on 18:57 - Dec 19 with 2550 viewsItchySphincter

Saw her falling all over the place in Castlemare a while back. Got carried to a Bentley or something similar by some old rich bloke.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Driving ban for ex-rugby international Non Evans after police find whisky bottle on 19:06 - Dec 19 with 2536 viewscontroversial_jack

I remember her from Judo many years ago. Sh did have a bit of a kidney on her then
Driving ban for ex-rugby international Non Evans after police find whisky bottle on 21:44 - Dec 19 with 2461 viewsSwanjaxs

Driving ban for ex-rugby international Non Evans after police find whisky bottle on 19:06 - Dec 19 by controversial_jack

I remember her from Judo many years ago. Sh did have a bit of a kidney on her then

Probably only got a bit of a liver on her too now

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Driving ban for ex-rugby international Non Evans after police find whisky bottle on 22:01 - Dec 19 with 2425 viewsbuilthjack

What would be the point of her being tagged, and have a 10pm - 6am curfew ?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Driving ban for ex-rugby international Non Evans after police find whisky bott on 22:26 - Dec 19 with 2391 viewsSirjohnalot

Driving ban for ex-rugby international Non Evans after police find whisky bottle on 22:01 - Dec 19 by builthjack

What would be the point of her being tagged, and have a 10pm - 6am curfew ?

There’s two types of curfew, a door step, which is mostly when you’re on bail,and the police knock on to ensure you’re in, or a tag, monitoring device with a box in your house which activates if you go out during your curfew hours. So the tag around your ankle is how they know you are adhering to the curfew.

Re the failing to provide, people have not blown into it properly, or blown over or around the tube eg. The machines are very sensitive so in order not to register you’re lungs would need to be very badly effected, eg bronchitis or something like that.

If that happens, the police can switch to blood or urine.
Driving ban for ex-rugby international Non Evans after police find whisky bott on 22:33 - Dec 19 with 2361 viewsbuilthjack

Driving ban for ex-rugby international Non Evans after police find whisky bott on 22:26 - Dec 19 by Sirjohnalot

There’s two types of curfew, a door step, which is mostly when you’re on bail,and the police knock on to ensure you’re in, or a tag, monitoring device with a box in your house which activates if you go out during your curfew hours. So the tag around your ankle is how they know you are adhering to the curfew.

Re the failing to provide, people have not blown into it properly, or blown over or around the tube eg. The machines are very sensitive so in order not to register you’re lungs would need to be very badly effected, eg bronchitis or something like that.

If that happens, the police can switch to blood or urine.

But why would she be tagged and have the curfew?
She was over the limit yes.
Does that mean she should not be allowed out at night?
Or tagged so that they know where she is every second of every day.
I could understand if she was a danger to society, but come on.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Driving ban for ex-rugby international Non Evans after police find whisky bottle on 22:40 - Dec 19 with 2348 viewsPentyrchJack

Got an MBE too. Can't see the website doing much trade....

http://www.nonevans.com

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

Driving ban for ex-rugby international Non Evans after police find whisky bott on 22:42 - Dec 19 with 2343 viewsSirjohnalot

Driving ban for ex-rugby international Non Evans after police find whisky bott on 22:33 - Dec 19 by builthjack

But why would she be tagged and have the curfew?
She was over the limit yes.
Does that mean she should not be allowed out at night?
Or tagged so that they know where she is every second of every day.
I could understand if she was a danger to society, but come on.

I misunderstood

It’s not a gps tracker so it won’t show where she is. It’s only activated during the curfew hours and simply lets the company know if she goes outside her home during the curfew hours.
Driving ban for ex-rugby international Non Evans after police find whisky bott on 22:49 - Dec 19 with 2328 viewsPentyrchJack

Driving ban for ex-rugby international Non Evans after police find whisky bott on 22:42 - Dec 19 by Sirjohnalot

I misunderstood

It’s not a gps tracker so it won’t show where she is. It’s only activated during the curfew hours and simply lets the company know if she goes outside her home during the curfew hours.

Is it clever so it gradually tightens if you go out of the house, making the pain so unbearable you go back home?

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

Driving ban for ex-rugby international Non Evans after police find whisky bott on 23:08 - Dec 19 with 2305 viewsbuilthjack

Driving ban for ex-rugby international Non Evans after police find whisky bott on 22:42 - Dec 19 by Sirjohnalot

I misunderstood

But for what reason would she be tagged?

Driving ban for ex-rugby international Non Evans after police find whisky bott on 23:08 - Dec 19 with 2304 viewsbuilthjack

I misunderstood

Also, why would she have a curfew?

Driving ban for ex-rugby international Non Evans after police find whisky on 00:23 - Dec 20 with 2244 viewsSirjohnalot

Driving ban for ex-rugby international Non Evans after police find whisky bott on 23:08 - Dec 19 by builthjack

It’s a punishment. Same as unpaid work, restricts your liberty. No one is says no she’s dangerous, I guess same as kids being grounded.

As I said above, the tag is connected to the curfew box which indicates if you go outside during the curfew hours, otherwise they’d not be able to know if you’d breached it.

Sorry, I may not be explaining it properly,
Driving ban for ex-rugby international Non Evans after police find whisky bott on 00:33 - Dec 20 with 2225 viewstheloneranger

Driving ban for ex-rugby international Non Evans after police find whisky bott on 23:08 - Dec 19 by builthjack

Stops her going to the off license if she runs out of whisky after 10pm
[Post edited 20 Dec 2019 0:33]

Driving ban for ex-rugby international Non Evans after police find whisky bottle on 01:57 - Dec 20 with 2163 viewshobo

Never heard of her
Driving ban for ex-rugby international Non Evans after police find whisky bottle on 02:16 - Dec 20 with 2152 viewsSwanjaxs

Driving ban for ex-rugby international Non Evans after police find whisky bottle on 01:57 - Dec 20 by hobo

Never heard of her

She's a Non entity 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Driving ban for ex-rugby international Non Evans after police find whisky on 07:16 - Dec 20 with 1973 viewsbuilthjack

Driving ban for ex-rugby international Non Evans after police find whisky on 00:23 - Dec 20 by Sirjohnalot

It’s a punishment. Same as unpaid work, restricts your liberty. No one is says no she’s dangerous, I guess same as kids being grounded.

As I said above, the tag is connected to the curfew box which indicates if you go outside during the curfew hours, otherwise they’d not be able to know if you’d breached it.

Sorry, I may not be explaining it properly,

Cheers John

Driving ban for ex-rugby international Non Evans after police find whisky bott on 07:22 - Dec 20 with 1955 viewsHighjack

Driving ban for ex-rugby international Non Evans after police find whisky bott on 22:49 - Dec 19 by PentyrchJack

Is it clever so it gradually tightens if you go out of the house, making the pain so unbearable you go back home?

Priti is that you?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Driving ban for ex-rugby international Non Evans after police find whisky bottle on 10:06 - Dec 20 with 1788 viewsWarwickHunt

Driving ban for ex-rugby international Non Evans after police find whisky bottle on 02:16 - Dec 20 by Swanjaxs

She's a Non entity 👍

That was a non-story.
Driving ban for ex-rugby international Non Evans after police find whisky bottle on 10:18 - Dec 20 with 1767 viewstheloneranger

Perhaps she should have drank something that was nonintoxicating.

Driving ban for ex-rugby international Non Evans after police find whisky bottle on 13:08 - Dec 20 with 1620 viewsdickythorpe

Driving ban for ex-rugby international Non Evans after police find whisky bottle on 10:18 - Dec 20 by theloneranger

Perhaps she should have drank something that was nonintoxicating.

Her career after rugby was non-descript
Driving ban for ex-rugby international Non Evans after police find whisky bottle on 13:37 - Dec 20 with 1597 viewstheloneranger

Well Non was Noncooperative with the police and Non's attitude was Nonsensical when giving a breath test.

Non was very lucky that she received a Noncustodial sentence in court, therefore Non should stick to Non-intoxicating drinks when she gets her license back.

The biggest problem with Non is that Non can't accept that Non has become a Noncelebrity!!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024