Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Qasem 01:44 - Jan 3 with 26039 viewsBest_loser

This is big

Could kick off now
Qasem on 19:02 - Jan 4 with 1753 viewsGowerjack

Qasem on 18:56 - Jan 4 by londonlisa2001

Because it’s a blue tick verified twitter account called ‘Eric Trump’ with 3 million followers that his father, brother and sister send tweets to frequently and copy in to tweets as well.

I know old Donald is spectacularly stupid but I assume he knows his own children?

Unfortunately for Eric, who has inherited his father’s intelligence, when he deleted his tweet many people had already taken a screenshot that they’ve subsequently shared.

Johnson doesn't...

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Qasem on 19:04 - Jan 4 with 1744 viewsdickythorpe

Qasem on 19:02 - Jan 4 by pansypants

Don't deny what we once had , ok hun?

We promised never to mention it mun!!!

Did you find the Vaseline in the end?
Qasem on 19:06 - Jan 4 with 1729 viewsGlastonbury

Qasem on 19:04 - Jan 4 by dickythorpe

We promised never to mention it mun!!!

Did you find the Vaseline in the end?

Uncle Bryn fishing trip
Qasem on 19:12 - Jan 4 with 1712 viewsDarran

Qasem on 18:55 - Jan 4 by dickythorpe

I've been waiting to see if a certain poster will actually post

But on here it wouldn't surprise me if some posters are up to 4 maybe 5 others.

Plus some of the supposed Blueturds are probably swans fans in disguise.
I know a Cardiff fan in work who poses as a swans fan on one of the Cardiff sites plus as a Bristol city fan.

Great being a WUM/troll.

Lisa is right, the Saturdays we don't play sees a lot of spats if indeed they are or just scripted between bored mates.

Lisa’s never been right in her life.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Qasem on 19:14 - Jan 4 with 1706 viewslondonlisa2001

Qasem on 19:12 - Jan 4 by Darran

I was right earlier today when I said you’re a bit thick mun.

Do keep up.
Qasem on 20:16 - Jan 4 with 1631 viewsGlastonbury

Qasem on 19:14 - Jan 4 by londonlisa2001

I was right earlier today when I said you’re a bit thick mun.

Do keep up.

Darren only knows 2 words
Qasem on 20:17 - Jan 4 with 1626 viewssainthelens

Will make the next world cup a bloodbath.
Qasem on 20:41 - Jan 4 with 1597 viewsDarran

Qasem on 20:16 - Jan 4 by Glastonbury

Darren only knows 2 words

Go away Glastonberry.

Login to get fewer ads

Qasem on 20:47 - Jan 4 with 1584 viewstheloneranger

Qasem on 17:39 - Jan 4 by Nortbankboy

That decision by trump to murder 10 people in iraq.
Will cost a lot more innocent lives.
Get out and keep out of the middle east.
Unless we treat every country equal that includes Saudi and isreal

Madrid??

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Qasem on 21:46 - Jan 4 with 1530 viewsHighjack

I think a good solution would be to wrap Tony Blair in a giant U.S flag and parachute him in to the funeral procession to sort everything out.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Qasem on 22:11 - Jan 4 with 1496 viewsGowerjack

Talking of WW3 this is an interesting site,the forum is especially amusing and yet more proof that Americans are very very odd..

https://www.defconwarningsystem.com/phpBB3/

Plastic since 1974

Qasem on 22:19 - Jan 4 with 1482 viewsGowerjack

Qasem on 22:11 - Jan 4 by Gowerjack

Talking of WW3 this is an interesting site,the forum is especially amusing and yet more proof that Americans are very very odd..

Like this..

"I have thought about this a lot. I have in fact organized what I call "Local Powers Act" for everyone on my block that in the event of any disaster that society or the government fell we all meet at my house and wait out in my bomb shelter I am constructing in the basement. Everyone in the block has donated to foods and water stock and a few people have even donated money for the construction of the bomb shelter in my basement.

We have a small system worked out between us on how things will be handled and governed. We decided in the event of nuclear war we will all move south close to the equator where nuclear winter won't be well you know wintry.

We have fully planned and marked our way to Costa Rica and even have a means of getting three cars started after a EMP effect to get us at least to the Mexican border or more. All of us together have 27 firearms with enough ammo to overthrow Canada and three sets of bows all packed and ready in our three designated cars.

Hope this gives people ideas for your neighborhood."

Remember in numbers there is power. BUT remember to many numbers turn into to many hungry mouths so make sure you have enough ration for each person you include in your survivor group.

Feckin Lunatics 😂

Plastic since 1974

Qasem on 22:29 - Jan 4 with 1450 viewsDarran

Qasem on 22:19 - Jan 4 by Gowerjack

Like this..

"I have thought about this a lot. I have in fact organized what I call "Local Powers Act" for everyone on my block that in the event of any disaster that society or the government fell we all meet at my house and wait out in my bomb shelter I am constructing in the basement. Everyone in the block has donated to foods and water stock and a few people have even donated money for the construction of the bomb shelter in my basement.

We have a small system worked out between us on how things will be handled and governed. We decided in the event of nuclear war we will all move south close to the equator where nuclear winter won't be well you know wintry.

We have fully planned and marked our way to Costa Rica and even have a means of getting three cars started after a EMP effect to get us at least to the Mexican border or more. All of us together have 27 firearms with enough ammo to overthrow Canada and three sets of bows all packed and ready in our three designated cars.

Hope this gives people ideas for your neighborhood."

Remember in numbers there is power. BUT remember to many numbers turn into to many hungry mouths so make sure you have enough ration for each person you include in your survivor group.

Feckin Lunatics 😂

What’s odd about that it’s exactly what Lord Bony has been writing on here for the last ten years.

Qasem on 22:36 - Jan 4 with 1443 viewsGowerjack

I shît you not this one is brilliant...😂

" I live in South East England. I’m about 66 miles from london, 12 miles from Colchester, which could be a target. I doubt a weapon from North Korea would reach colchester, let alone London.

Should one go off in san fransisco, I imagine the whole of Britain would be captured in shock - like when 911 happened.
Nobody would believe what’s happening.

Then the panic sets in. Shops are emptied, phone lines get jammed, roads are blocked up from traffic evactuating places. Due to me living in a seaside town that isn’t a very likely target I would likely stay where I am and get as much food as possible, I live quite near a superstore.

I would then lock all the doors, board up all the windows, fill up the bathtub and other water containers, put the TV on and wait for any further news on the inevitable exchange. Whilst I’m waiting for any news, I’d try and see if my friends and relatives are okay.

Not a great plan, but we have to make do with what we’ve got. Barely any money, a tiny garden and barely any weapons, if any.

My biggest worry is the neighbours."

Crying..😂😂

Plastic since 1974

Qasem on 23:03 - Jan 4 with 1402 viewslondonlisa2001

Qasem on 22:11 - Jan 4 by Gowerjack

According to that site, the skies of Europe are packed with US fighter planes.

What’s fantastic over London is they’ve cunningly disguised them as pigeons...
Qasem on 23:05 - Jan 4 with 1397 views1462jack

Qasem on 19:12 - Jan 4 by Darran

She’s a woman they are always right
Qasem on 23:15 - Jan 4 with 1373 viewsLord_Bony

Qasem on 22:29 - Jan 4 by Darran

What’s odd about that it’s exactly what Lord Bony has been writing on here for the last ten years.

Yeah right.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Qasem on 00:50 - Jan 5 with 1319 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Qasem on 16:02 - Jan 4 by Gowerjack

Tummer only started posting when we in the PL..

We're not now.

Dav (in my opinion only) had started losing the plot several years ago which I believe explains his current absence.

My lack of posting on Planet Swans has nothing to do with the league we play in, asshole.

I still follow the club as closely as ever. The only difference is that I now spend a lot more cash doing it via SwansTV and ESPN+, so kiss my ass.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Qasem on 00:51 - Jan 5 with 1316 viewsNeathJack

Qasem on 00:50 - Jan 5 by Tummer_from_Texas

My lack of posting on Planet Swans has nothing to do with the league we play in, asshole.

I still follow the club as closely as ever. The only difference is that I now spend a lot more cash doing it via SwansTV and ESPN+, so kiss my ass.

You talk to God with that mouth?
Qasem on 00:54 - Jan 5 with 1312 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Qasem on 00:51 - Jan 5 by NeathJack

You talk to God with that mouth?

No, just morons who question my loyalty to Swansea City based on how often I post on a fuqing bulletin board.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Qasem on 00:59 - Jan 5 with 1305 viewsexiledclaseboy

Tummer’s triggered too. Alliteration.

Poll: Tory leader

Qasem on 01:02 - Jan 5 with 1299 viewsTummer_from_Texas

For the record though, even though I don't feel the need to defend my posting habits, I don't give a crap if there's any anti-Americanism on this board, or whatever you want to call it. It's a small, stupid minority, and I still feel a strong kinship to most of you.

Nor do I feel, like some do, that thus board has turned to crap.

A big change in my career two years ago has a lot more to do with my reduced posting.
[Post edited 5 Jan 2020 1:33]

Qasem on 01:09 - Jan 5 with 1285 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Qasem on 00:59 - Jan 5 by exiledclaseboy

Tummer’s triggered too. Alliteration.

I suppose so, but calling out my loyalties to the things I love is about the only thing that will do that.

Qasem on 01:12 - Jan 5 with 1271 viewsDJack

Qasem on 01:09 - Jan 5 by Tummer_from_Texas

I suppose so, but calling out my loyalties to the things I love is about the only thing that will do that.

Tummer I asked a question of you earlier and here it is again...

So then Tummer, what would be your reaction if Iran assasinated the head of the CIA or the "chief" of US Special Ops?

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Qasem on 01:13 - Jan 5 with 1270 viewsGowerjack

Qasem on 01:09 - Jan 5 by Tummer_from_Texas

Aye

Guns & Trump..

Plastic since 1974

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024