Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Surridge 20:27 - Jan 3 with 2135 viewsbuilthjack

He played so well,for us that Bournemouth recalled him and rewarded him with a new 4 and a half year contract.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Surridge on 20:30 - Jan 3 with 2098 viewsKilkennyjack

Amazing.

Beware of the Risen People

Surridge on 20:30 - Jan 3 with 2106 viewsmonmouth

We might well see him again next season

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Surridge on 20:37 - Jan 3 with 2048 viewsOneill_77

Bournemouth currently struggling with a manger that may well be looking for a big club move. Maybe they are recalibrating for a lifecycle rebuild like us.
Surridge on 20:37 - Jan 3 with 2050 viewspencoedjack

Surridge on 20:30 - Jan 3 by monmouth

Very likely think their bubble has burst
Surridge on 20:45 - Jan 3 with 1999 viewsSwanjaxs

Surridge on 20:37 - Jan 3 by Oneill_77

Bournemouth currently struggling with a manger that may well be looking for a big club move. Maybe they are recalibrating for a lifecycle rebuild like us.

Maybe they are recalibrating for a lifecycle rebuild like us...

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Surridge on 22:32 - Jan 3 with 1800 viewsNotLoyal

Probably play them after 16 games and Surridge will get his first goal of the season.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Surridge on 22:34 - Jan 3 with 1790 viewsjackrabbit

Surridge on 22:32 - Jan 3 by NotLoyal

Probably play them after 16 games and Surridge will get his first goal of the season.

I have a feeling that Surridge would have buried Baston’s pathetic goal attempt last night.
Surridge on 22:36 - Jan 3 with 1784 viewsjasper_T

Surridge on 22:34 - Jan 3 by jackrabbit

I have a feeling that Surridge would have buried Baston’s pathetic goal attempt last night.

He'd have been on his arse 20 yards away pleading for a free kick.
Login to get fewer ads

Surridge on 23:09 - Jan 3 with 1697 viewsminimichu

A very strong possibility.
Surridge on 06:00 - Jan 4 with 1500 viewsCaptain_Sham

There are plenty of reasons to be concerned right now, but that sack of shyt going home to a new contract is not one of them. He was recalled because of injuries and if he was awarded a new contract with his pay based on the back of his performances here, I hope he can get by on minimum wage.

Its just a ride.

Surridge on 07:14 - Jan 4 with 1451 viewsTimTtam

If/when they go down, they'll want to have him signed up in case he develops and a PL side wants to buy.

Bournemouth have blown it, just like we did. 11,364 capacity stadium after several seasons in the PL. I know they've got their state of the art training grounds (so have we), but they'll have to get promoted early on, otherwise the income will dry up.

They're done for this season. Watford are playing really well & are 2pts from safety, Aston Villa bought survival (and will buy even more players in Jan), West Ham won't go down, and Brighton have a game style that will get them results.

Burnley
Bournemouth
Norwich

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

Surridge on 07:49 - Jan 4 with 1425 viewsjack247

Surridge on 07:14 - Jan 4 by TimTtam

If/when they go down, they'll want to have him signed up in case he develops and a PL side wants to buy.

Bournemouth have blown it, just like we did. 11,364 capacity stadium after several seasons in the PL. I know they've got their state of the art training grounds (so have we), but they'll have to get promoted early on, otherwise the income will dry up.

They're done for this season. Watford are playing really well & are 2pts from safety, Aston Villa bought survival (and will buy even more players in Jan), West Ham won't go down, and Brighton have a game style that will get them results.

Burnley
Bournemouth
Norwich

Bournemouth are owned by a petrochemicals magnate who has ploughed millions into them. If they go down, they’ll absorb it a lot better than we did.
Surridge on 08:01 - Jan 4 with 1407 viewsThornburyswan

Surridge on 20:37 - Jan 3 by pencoedjack

Very likely think their bubble has burst

This. Early planning for the championship, with Wilson, Fraser, Aki & maybe Brooks all likely to exit they’ll need Surridge next season.
Surridge on 09:44 - Jan 4 with 1308 viewsJohnw102

My eldest son is a ST holder there (has to go where the works!) rates him highly, but says he needs fast ball played to feet, which we were not providing. Hope either they come down or we go up miss our long weekend football trips. They are prepared for wholesale departures if they go down, have a reasonably good U23 set up be in much the same position as we were.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Surridge on 09:55 - Jan 4 with 1285 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Surridge on 22:36 - Jan 3 by jasper_T

He'd have been on his arse 20 yards away pleading for a free kick.

Yup can't disagree.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Surridge on 09:58 - Jan 4 with 1275 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Surridge on 09:44 - Jan 4 by Johnw102

My eldest son is a ST holder there (has to go where the works!) rates him highly, but says he needs fast ball played to feet, which we were not providing. Hope either they come down or we go up miss our long weekend football trips. They are prepared for wholesale departures if they go down, have a reasonably good U23 set up be in much the same position as we were.

The exact same could be said for Baston. Unfortunately the amount of money he gets paid somehow invalidates that argument.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Surridge on 18:23 - Jan 4 with 1113 viewsgrabsplatter

On the bench for them tonight
Surridge on 18:53 - Jan 4 with 1064 viewswaynekerr55

Surridge on 07:14 - Jan 4 by TimTtam

Burnley
Bournemouth
Norwich

They've got a billionaire backer though

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Surridge on 19:06 - Jan 4 with 1035 viewsgrabsplatter

They've got owners who appear to actually care about the club
Surridge on 19:25 - Jan 4 with 990 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Was on the bench today.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Surridge on 08:56 - Jan 5 with 825 viewsTimTtam

Surridge on 07:49 - Jan 4 by jack247

Bournemouth are owned by a petrochemicals magnate who has ploughed millions into them. If they go down, they’ll absorb it a lot better than we did.

They'll certainly be debt-free and ok financially, but they'll need to go up within the first 3 seasons before parachute payments stop. A club of their size will breach FFP far easier than other clubs with ~20k stadiums.

Having said that, they can just sell their stadium to their owners and get away with it. It'll depend how ambitious they are and how much money their owners are willing to use to fund the club.

My name is Matt

Surridge on 08:58 - Jan 5 with 821 viewsTimTtam

Surridge plays 0 minutes, in the FA Cup, at home, vs the team bottom of the Championship.

How will he get game time in a PL match?

My name is Matt

Surridge on 09:54 - Jan 5 with 768 viewsCaptain_Sham

Surridge on 19:25 - Jan 4 by felixstowe_jack

Was on the bench today.

Oof. A contribution that we may well miss today. I heard the bench at the libs has one leg shorter than the other three so it requires someone lumbering and bulky to sit at the relevant end of the bench to keep it from tipping up.
[Post edited 5 Jan 2020 9:56]

Its just a ride.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024