Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ricky Gervais 10:09 - Jan 6 with 7210 viewsdickythorpe

I heard he made those Hollywood fúcks uncomfortable.
[Post edited 6 Jan 2020 10:09]
Ricky Gervais on 18:28 - Jan 7 with 667 viewsDarran

Ricky Gervais on 18:07 - Jan 7 by londonlisa2001

Why am I like what?

It is obvious what’s he’s saying - he thinks Gervais’ monologue genuinely pissed off Hollywood types (for the 5th year in a row). I’m not avoiding that, I’ve just said in my opinion it’s all a scripted in joke. Safe. A roast. Hence why he’s booked every year. He is a Hollywood type. Not an outsider.

I don’t care whether Tummer agrees with me or not. To be absolutely honest, and admittedly based only on what I’ve read as I haven’t met him, so the reality may be very different, I think he’s a complete arsehole. I’m sure the feeling is mutual. Who cares.

Oh ffs you’ve completely avoided what he said about the Independent in reply to you saying about the LA Times.
Stop being so fuçking silly all the time.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Ricky Gervais on 18:35 - Jan 7 with 654 viewsLohengrin

Ricky Gervais on 18:26 - Jan 7 by londonlisa2001

Haven’t noticed you being an arsehole jackfath.

There are all sorts of people on here that all of us agree with, don’t agree with, whatever. I’m sure I’m not alone in never taking it seriously. I was only saying to fansdad a day or so ago (who I disagree with on pretty much everything and vice versa) that I enjoy his posting, and am sure I’d find him good company (which may well not be mutual in the slightest)!

The only people I have little time for are the very few people that do stuff like call me ‘dear’ in order to attempt to patronise me. That sort of small time sexism indicates a bully. And I have no time for bullies.

As I said, perhaps it’d be different in ‘real life’ but perhaps not as well.

Doesn’t matter. The world still turns.

“The only people I have little time for are the very few people that do stuff like call me ‘dear’...”

I call you ‘love’ habitually on here but then when you look and dress not unlike Gregory Peck in Roman Holiday there’s not an awful lot the fairer sex feel inclined to pull you up on...

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Ricky Gervais on 18:35 - Jan 7 with 652 viewslondonlisa2001

Ricky Gervais on 18:28 - Jan 7 by Darran

Oh ffs you’ve completely avoided what he said about the Independent in reply to you saying about the LA Times.
Stop being so fuçking silly all the time.

I didn’t. I specifically said Gervais had linked the independent article on his twitter site laughing at it. Same with the LA Times one.

I think they’re mad. That they believe an awards show, which isn’t even broadcast in the UK, so little does it affect anything, which has been advertised as ‘Ricky Gervais being let loose’ isn’t a staged roast.

God alive, surely no one gives one single toss about what Leonardo or Brad think about anything whatsoever. Or Ricky Gervais. Who cares. It’s just entertainment. It’s like saying the wrestlers on whatever the wrestling things are called are actually fighting each other.
Ricky Gervais on 18:39 - Jan 7 with 644 viewsDarran

Ricky Gervais on 18:35 - Jan 7 by londonlisa2001

I didn’t. I specifically said Gervais had linked the independent article on his twitter site laughing at it. Same with the LA Times one.

I think they’re mad. That they believe an awards show, which isn’t even broadcast in the UK, so little does it affect anything, which has been advertised as ‘Ricky Gervais being let loose’ isn’t a staged roast.

God alive, surely no one gives one single toss about what Leonardo or Brad think about anything whatsoever. Or Ricky Gervais. Who cares. It’s just entertainment. It’s like saying the wrestlers on whatever the wrestling things are called are actually fighting each other.

You’re just bitter because Tummer beat you in the Poster Of The Year poll a few years ago.
Get over it.

Ricky Gervais on 18:39 - Jan 7 with 643 viewsLohengrin

Ricky Gervais on 18:35 - Jan 7 by londonlisa2001

The ‘stars’ in the audience that did take offence were no doubt those not in receipt of a name-check from the podium.

Ricky Gervais on 18:41 - Jan 7 with 639 viewslondonlisa2001

Ricky Gervais on 18:35 - Jan 7 by Lohengrin

“The only people I have little time for are the very few people that do stuff like call me ‘dear’...”

I call you ‘love’ habitually on here but then when you look and dress not unlike Gregory Peck in Roman Holiday there’s not an awful lot the fairer sex feel inclined to pull you up on...

Yes, but not in an attempt to patronise or bully me you don’t. You just do it because you’re role playing the 1950s at all times...

It’s very different and very easy to spot.
Ricky Gervais on 18:42 - Jan 7 with 636 viewslondonlisa2001

Ricky Gervais on 18:39 - Jan 7 by Lohengrin

The ‘stars’ in the audience that did take offence were no doubt those not in receipt of a name-check from the podium.

Yes. Best summing up of all. Absolutely correct.
Ricky Gervais on 18:42 - Jan 7 with 633 viewslondonlisa2001

Ricky Gervais on 18:39 - Jan 7 by Darran

You’re just bitter because Tummer beat you in the Poster Of The Year poll a few years ago.
Get over it.

Yup - that’s very important to me.
Login to get fewer ads

Ricky Gervais on 18:43 - Jan 7 with 630 viewsJackfath

Ricky Gervais on 18:41 - Jan 7 by londonlisa2001

Yes, but not in an attempt to patronise or bully me you don’t. You just do it because you’re role playing the 1950s at all times...

Do you like role playing, Lisa?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Ricky Gervais on 18:44 - Jan 7 with 629 viewsDarran

Ricky Gervais on 18:42 - Jan 7 by londonlisa2001

Yup - that’s very important to me.

You can’t leave him alone you’re all over him every time he posts.

Ricky Gervais on 18:45 - Jan 7 with 628 viewslondonlisa2001

Ricky Gervais on 18:44 - Jan 7 by Darran

You can’t leave him alone you’re all over him every time he posts.

You may want to check the thread again...
Ricky Gervais on 18:46 - Jan 7 with 626 viewsLohengrin

True enough save for the role-playing bit. It’s always Spring of 1953 in my heart.

Ricky Gervais on 18:47 - Jan 7 with 621 viewslondonlisa2001

Ricky Gervais on 18:43 - Jan 7 by Jackfath

Do you like role playing, Lisa?

I dressed up as a member of the village people on a hen night a few years ago - does that count?

And yes, before highjack does it - we went west.
Ricky Gervais on 18:47 - Jan 7 with 620 viewsFlashberryjack

Ricky Gervais on 18:10 - Jan 7 by Jackfath

Blimey! I hope you don't write things like about me!

Only if you dare disagree with her

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Ricky Gervais on 18:48 - Jan 7 with 618 viewslondonlisa2001

Ricky Gervais on 18:47 - Jan 7 by Flashberryjack

Only if you dare disagree with her

Nope. I’ve never thought similar about you flash and you disagree with me on most things.
Ricky Gervais on 18:50 - Jan 7 with 613 viewslondonlisa2001

Ricky Gervais on 18:46 - Jan 7 by Lohengrin

True enough save for the role-playing bit. It’s always Spring of 1953 in my heart.

Whatever year any of us would choose, it would always have to be Spring.

Two more dreary months and it’ll be with us again. With all the hope that it brings.
Ricky Gervais on 18:54 - Jan 7 with 596 viewsdickythorpe

Ricky Gervais on 18:47 - Jan 7 by londonlisa2001

I dressed up as a member of the village people on a hen night a few years ago - does that count?

Which one? I hope you didn't get the Kiwi boot polish out!
Ricky Gervais on 18:57 - Jan 7 with 582 viewsHighjack

Ricky Gervais on 18:47 - Jan 7 by londonlisa2001

Did you go for an Indian?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Ricky Gervais on 18:59 - Jan 7 with 574 viewsFlashberryjack

Ricky Gervais on 18:48 - Jan 7 by londonlisa2001

Nope. I’ve never thought similar about you flash and you disagree with me on most things.

You did call me thick, and a lot on here agreed with you....I was in tears for weeks

Hello

Ricky Gervais on 19:02 - Jan 7 with 565 viewsHighjack

Ricky Gervais on 18:59 - Jan 7 by Flashberryjack

You did call me thick, and a lot on here agreed with you....I was in tears for weeks

I was labelled mentally ill which is completely out of order because I haven’t been diagnosed with anything yet.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Ricky Gervais on 19:03 - Jan 7 with 564 viewsDarran

Ricky Gervais on 19:02 - Jan 7 by Highjack

I was labelled mentally ill which is completely out of order because I haven’t been diagnosed with anything yet.

She called me a moron and told me to sod off.
She’s not nice.

Ricky Gervais on 19:13 - Jan 7 with 543 viewslondonlisa2001

Ricky Gervais on 18:54 - Jan 7 by dickythorpe

Which one? I hope you didn't get the Kiwi boot polish out!

Sailor.

I looked bloody fantastic as well.
Ricky Gervais on 19:15 - Jan 7 with 538 viewsexiledclaseboy

Fun fact for you, Lis. He’s not role playing. He really isn’t. He’s just a walking anachronism.

Poll: Tory leader

Ricky Gervais on 19:18 - Jan 7 with 528 viewslondonlisa2001

Ricky Gervais on 19:15 - Jan 7 by exiledclaseboy

Fun fact for you, Lis. He’s not role playing. He really isn’t. He’s just a walking anachronism.

Lol.

I was going to say I’ve never met him so couldn’t comment, but he keeps insisting we met as teenagers and I feel unable to say he’s incorrect with any great conviction...
Ricky Gervais on 19:45 - Jan 7 with 486 viewsFlashberryjack

Ricky Gervais on 19:18 - Jan 7 by londonlisa2001

Lol.

I was going to say I’ve never met him so couldn’t comment, but he keeps insisting we met as teenagers and I feel unable to say he’s incorrect with any great conviction...

I do believe I met you once in Barons when I politely ask you for a dance...you told me to f*ck off.

Hello

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024