Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Legoland 14:28 - Jan 12 with 14246 viewspencoedjack

Fuk me the least intimidating football ground I’ve been to for many a year
Legoland on 17:13 - Jan 12 with 2153 viewsbennytheblue

Legoland on 16:33 - Jan 12 by sainthelens

Still in our shadow. No amount of shyte you spout will change it. Yer fans today were soulless, bit like the crew. Up in the red seats were you benny? Plenty of leg room by the looks of today.

Yep looking down on you as ever. Why didn’t you lot sing much? The Ninian stand hardly ever does by the way, the family is probably noiser
Legoland on 17:18 - Jan 12 with 2128 viewssainthelens

Legoland on 17:13 - Jan 12 by bennytheblue

Yep looking down on you as ever. Why didn’t you lot sing much? The Ninian stand hardly ever does by the way, the family is probably noiser

fckn clown
Legoland on 17:20 - Jan 12 with 2104 views1983

The Welsh Derby is dead who the feck wants to go to another sterile ground on a sunday at some stupid time in the morning on a coach surrounded by SWP?

...arrive... in... game... out... gone...

Youngsters will never know the buzz of playing at The Vetch or Ninian Park that buzz would last the day before and for days after the game win or lose brilliant!

Now I would rather walk the dog

Legoland on 17:23 - Jan 12 with 2087 viewsmajorraglan

There were a few empty seats at the bottom of the Away end, probably because it’s a crap view and the fans moved up to the higher seats and crammed in. I expected a lot of seats to be set aside for segregation purposes, but there were quite a few unsold seats in the Ninian and Family Stands which surprised me. If you can’t sell out for a derby game it’s not good news!

Canton Stand made a bit of noise, not sure how it came across on TV but the travelling fans were in fine voice.
[Post edited 12 Jan 2020 17:46]
Legoland on 17:30 - Jan 12 with 2060 viewsSwanjaxs

Legoland on 17:18 - Jan 12 by sainthelens

fckn clown

I've got Benny Bullshìt on ignore, but i feel I'm missing out on all his inane drivel

It's been tough going this season and perhaps I'll have to consider reinstating him just for his whimsical buffoonery

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Legoland on 17:32 - Jan 12 with 2048 viewssainthelens

Legoland on 17:30 - Jan 12 by Swanjaxs

I've got Benny Bullshìt on ignore, but i feel I'm missing out on all his inane drivel

It's been tough going this season and perhaps I'll have to consider reinstating him just for his whimsical buffoonery

Think he had brand new spade for xmas, dull cvnt can't stop digging holes for himself.
Legoland on 17:50 - Jan 12 with 1962 viewsGingerjack80

Legoland on 16:11 - Jan 12 by bennytheblue

You were, pathetic. And the buffoon mcburnie with his stone island chav mate trying to cover his face up, wtf was that about.

What planet are u on u muppet!!
Legoland on 17:54 - Jan 12 with 1932 viewsbennytheblue

Legoland on 17:30 - Jan 12 by Swanjaxs

Come on swanjax it’s only a bit of banter
Login to get fewer ads

Legoland on 17:58 - Jan 12 with 1911 viewsTenbySwan

The Jack Army could be heard loud and proud all tnrough the game. .

Cardiff should be really embarrassed. A quiet crowd and thousands of empty seats.

We should have won that, and with positive subs we would have.
Legoland on 18:23 - Jan 12 with 1832 viewsbennytheblue

Legoland on 17:58 - Jan 12 by TenbySwan

The Jack Army could be heard loud and proud all tnrough the game. .

Cardiff should be really embarrassed. A quiet crowd and thousands of empty seats.

We should have won that, and with positive subs we would have.

Was thinking we should have won it 2nd half. Nobody could hear you on the telly. Could have gone either way with a clinical finisher.
Legoland on 18:34 - Jan 12 with 1796 viewsSwanjaxs

Legoland on 18:23 - Jan 12 by bennytheblue

Was thinking we should have won it 2nd half. Nobody could hear you on the telly. Could have gone either way with a clinical finisher.

And you say...

Quote: "Nobody could hear you on the telly"

So, you didn't really attended the match in person after all did you Benny my old mucka

I'm calling you out for the fantasist you obviously are

Your off ignore now btw

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Legoland on 18:42 - Jan 12 with 1768 viewsbennytheblue

Legoland on 18:34 - Jan 12 by Swanjaxs

And you say...

So, you didn't really attended the match in person after all did you Benny my old mucka

Your off ignore now btw

Nope but I came home and watched the beginning again just now, I missed a few things as I was staring out saint and penc
Legoland on 18:50 - Jan 12 with 1732 viewsSwanjaxs

Legoland on 18:42 - Jan 12 by bennytheblue

Nope but I came home and watched the beginning again just now, I missed a few things as I was staring out saint and penc

Firstly...

If you fancy saint and penc why not drop them a pm?

And secondly...

I don't believe you were anywhere near Legoland today at all.

In fact I've probably been to your beloved HQ more than you over the past 10 years, what with the odd concert thrown in 👍

Legoland on 18:55 - Jan 12 with 1708 viewsjack247

You should have. Our managers docile non reaction to Harris bringing on Murphy and Patterson while some of ours were starting to tire would have cost us against most teams.

I couldn’t really comment on how it came across on the telly, nobody could hear your lot at the ground.
Legoland on 18:56 - Jan 12 with 1707 viewsjack247

Legoland on 18:34 - Jan 12 by Swanjaxs

And you say...

Your off ignore now btw

Benny in bullshitting shocker. Colour me surprised
Legoland on 19:02 - Jan 12 with 1682 viewsSwanjaxs

Legoland on 18:56 - Jan 12 by jack247

Benny in bullshitting shocker. Colour me surprised

He used to be a Jack dont you know

Legoland on 19:03 - Jan 12 with 1683 viewsOscar10

I’ve just finished watching the game on tv and you can hear the Swans fans clearly.
Go and get your ears syringed.
Legoland on 19:04 - Jan 12 with 1677 viewsSwanjaxs

Legoland on 19:03 - Jan 12 by Oscar10

I’ve just finished watching the game on tv and you can hear the Swans fans clearly.

Take his mouth for a shìt more like

Legoland on 19:07 - Jan 12 with 1661 viewsDJack

Legoland on 19:04 - Jan 12 by Swanjaxs

Take his mouth for a shìt more like

He does that on here and for some reason many rise to it.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Legoland on 19:07 - Jan 12 with 1664 viewsAl_Bundy

Legoland on 16:15 - Jan 12 by bennytheblue

It’s called segregation to keep you tramps away from civilised folk, biggest gaps I’ve ever seen there. Hopefully we will draw you one day for a night cup match, they can’t phuck with that one and the noise from both sets of fans will be rocking I’m sure.

Fair play .. your segregation extended to large parts of the home end. In fighting?

Roath massive kept apart from the Ely troop.
[Post edited 12 Jan 2020 19:11]
Legoland on 19:11 - Jan 12 with 1644 viewsSwanjaxs

Legoland on 19:07 - Jan 12 by DJack

He does that on here and for some reason many rise to it.

I find him fascinating though.

Trick is to not take him too seriously.

In fact he shouldn't be taken seriously at all.

He wasn't labelled "Benny" on here for no reason...

Legoland on 19:28 - Jan 12 with 1594 viewsBillyChong

Legoland on 18:42 - Jan 12 by bennytheblue

A point against Wales’ long established top club whilst avoiding the dreaded double. You lot must be over the moon this evening Benny.
Legoland on 19:28 - Jan 12 with 1591 viewsbennytheblue

Legoland on 19:03 - Jan 12 by Oscar10

Before the game maybe. Times have changed I guess. More noise with 8000
Legoland on 19:37 - Jan 12 with 1558 viewsSwanDownUnder

grounds intimdating?
Legoland on 19:41 - Jan 12 with 1549 viewsSwansea93

Shocking effort from them lot again, they were non existent from kick off down here, and the same again today.

They probably make more effort for Bristol City than us these days

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024