Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Legoland 14:28 - Jan 12 with 13916 viewspencoedjack

Fuk me the least intimidating football ground I’ve been to for many a year
Legoland on 19:51 - Jan 12 with 1917 viewsOscar10

Legoland on 19:28 - Jan 12 by bennytheblue

Before the game maybe. Times have changed I guess. More noise with 8000

No during the game.
Legoland on 20:31 - Jan 12 with 1815 viewsJBT95

Their fanbase is poor. They give it the big one about being the capital and having more people in their stadium than us, but they never make any noise.

Felt sorry for the mascots at the start of the match, 2 of them had checkered flags rather than CCFC flags, tight guits.
[Post edited 12 Jan 2020 20:31]
Legoland on 20:43 - Jan 12 with 1773 viewsbennytheblue

Legoland on 20:31 - Jan 12 by JBT95

Their fanbase is poor. They give it the big one about being the capital and having more people in their stadium than us, but they never make any noise.

Felt sorry for the mascots at the start of the match, 2 of them had checkered flags rather than CCFC flags, tight guits.
[Post edited 12 Jan 2020 20:31]

Uh I’ve seen you on tv at home a few times this season, the only noise I could hear most of the game is your manager ranting, no atmosphere at all and you know it coz you always go on about it.
Maybe, you ain’t anything to get excited about? Which you ain’t....
Legoland on 20:48 - Jan 12 with 1756 viewssainthelens

Legoland on 20:43 - Jan 12 by bennytheblue

Uh I’ve seen you on tv at home a few times this season, the only noise I could hear most of the game is your manager ranting, no atmosphere at all and you know it coz you always go on about it.
Maybe, you ain’t anything to get excited about? Which you ain’t....

If we are that non descript, says a lot for you to keep coming on here making a total cvnt of yourself. No one takes you seriously benny. But keep up the good work, you just confirm and represent the tools we know you all are.
Legoland on 21:13 - Jan 12 with 1713 viewsLandore_Jack

Cardiff fans think the atmosphere was poor as well.

https://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=212153&sid=8d600cde79bd65

#backtojack

Legoland on 21:16 - Jan 12 with 1704 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Legoland on 16:15 - Jan 12 by bennytheblue

It’s called segregation to keep you tramps away from civilised folk, biggest gaps I’ve ever seen there. Hopefully we will draw you one day for a night cup match, they can’t phuck with that one and the noise from both sets of fans will be rocking I’m sure.

Why was their segregation in the upper red seat stand? There were no Swansea fans in there. Over 1000 empty red seats.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Legoland on 21:21 - Jan 12 with 1684 viewsbuilthjack

Legoland on 21:16 - Jan 12 by felixstowe_jack

Why was their segregation in the upper red seat stand? There were no Swansea fans in there. Over 1000 empty red seats.

They couldn't sell them . over 4000 home empty seats . Awful club.
[Post edited 12 Jan 2020 21:54]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Legoland on 21:42 - Jan 12 with 1634 viewsDewi1jack

Legoland on 19:41 - Jan 12 by Swansea93

Shocking effort from them lot again, they were non existent from kick off down here, and the same again today.

They probably make more effort for Bristol City than us these days

Wasn't there only about 20 K people to watch them lose to Drizzle.
Guess most of their fans think when they hear Derby
"not going to watch some team from the East Midlands" so they stay home

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Login to get fewer ads

Legoland on 22:05 - Jan 12 with 1596 viewsCatullus

Legoland on 17:20 - Jan 12 by 1983

The Welsh Derby is dead who the feck wants to go to another sterile ground on a sunday at some stupid time in the morning on a coach surrounded by SWP?

...arrive... in... game... out... gone...

Youngsters will never know the buzz of playing at The Vetch or Ninian Park that buzz would last the day before and for days after the game win or lose brilliant!

Now I would rather walk the dog

That was my half time job! On TV the armosphere was poor, even the commentator said the home fans have gone very quiet, it was second half when we were clearly on top.

Benny, how can you claim to be looking down on us from below us? At least wait til you are above us, though it doesn't happen often these days does it? How many times in the last 10 years have you been above us?
Itonically, you come on here spouting schit then claim you wouldn't take your kids because of our fans and what they'd say. The language on both sides is shocking.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Legoland on 07:19 - Jan 13 with 1447 viewsbennytheblue

Legoland on 22:05 - Jan 12 by Catullus

That was my half time job! On TV the armosphere was poor, even the commentator said the home fans have gone very quiet, it was second half when we were clearly on top.

Benny, how can you claim to be looking down on us from below us? At least wait til you are above us, though it doesn't happen often these days does it? How many times in the last 10 years have you been above us?
Itonically, you come on here spouting schit then claim you wouldn't take your kids because of our fans and what they'd say. The language on both sides is shocking.

Not often in the last 10 years which will go down as your best ever for this century, 10 years before that we were above you, and generally we always have been since records began. I didn’t mean that though, I meant looking down at you physically from where I was sitting.
We get lots of families and kids these days, a few I know didn’t fancy bringing them to this fixture and I dont blame them, I wouldn’t bring my two either, not yet. Hence a few empties. A fixture that 20 years ago would only attract 8000 hooligans now attracts almost 30,000 decent people, albeit with modern footballs ways ie subdued atmosphere and early ko.
Legoland on 08:11 - Jan 13 with 1410 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Legoland on 07:19 - Jan 13 by bennytheblue

Not often in the last 10 years which will go down as your best ever for this century, 10 years before that we were above you, and generally we always have been since records began. I didn’t mean that though, I meant looking down at you physically from where I was sitting.
We get lots of families and kids these days, a few I know didn’t fancy bringing them to this fixture and I dont blame them, I wouldn’t bring my two either, not yet. Hence a few empties. A fixture that 20 years ago would only attract 8000 hooligans now attracts almost 30,000 decent people, albeit with modern footballs ways ie subdued atmosphere and early ko.

Don't lie, Benny.

You weren't there, you never are. You didn't even know that your team was playing the previous weekend.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Legoland on 09:40 - Jan 13 with 1336 viewsjack247

Legoland on 16:26 - Jan 12 by Neath_Jack

Football grounds stopped being intimidating 25 years ago.

New identikit soulless stadiums, out of city centres, CCTV, banning orders, prison sentences, spells in premier league leading to a new type of fan, vloggers etc.

Those days are long gone.

Intimidating probably isn’t the right word. You’re right, no football ground is genuinely intimidating these days.

There was just very little atmosphere outside of our end. The place was flat, save for a few sporadic half hearted chants. They even had to pipe out the full version of Men of Harlech, presumably to try to rouse the crowd. It was cringeworthy.

No matter what they may say about Bristol City, this was their biggest home game by a mile. I’m sure there was a much better/more intimidating atmosphere at Leeds, who don’t even see us as rivals.
Legoland on 10:04 - Jan 13 with 1311 viewstaffpunk

I was towards the Canton Stand, thought the atmosphere was just OK all round tbh. Couldn't hear your lot much, and ours couldn't be arsed most of the game. The Derby is just about dead, too many families there to generate a intimidating atmosphere, 4pm KO would have made a difference, but I don't think that's going to happen for a long time.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Legoland on 10:23 - Jan 13 with 1294 viewsChief

Is it their delusions of grandeur or something? I've been to about 7 derbies now and they never make any noise. Yhey think they've got some god given right to beat and when they invariably don't, their fans get quiet but annoyed. They then individually lose their temper and hey ejected. Always the same

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Legoland on 10:27 - Jan 13 with 1283 views34dfgdf54

Legoland on 10:04 - Jan 13 by taffpunk

I was towards the Canton Stand, thought the atmosphere was just OK all round tbh. Couldn't hear your lot much, and ours couldn't be arsed most of the game. The Derby is just about dead, too many families there to generate a intimidating atmosphere, 4pm KO would have made a difference, but I don't think that's going to happen for a long time.

Completely agree.

Just doesn’t feel like a derby anymore. I thought the police were absolutely awful yesterday to be honest, they were the ones who looked like they fancied trouble to me.
Legoland on 10:41 - Jan 13 with 1273 viewspencoedjack

Legoland on 10:27 - Jan 13 by 34dfgdf54

Completely agree.

Just doesn’t feel like a derby anymore. I thought the police were absolutely awful yesterday to be honest, they were the ones who looked like they fancied trouble to me.

How did the independent travel go Risca?
Legoland on 10:50 - Jan 13 with 1257 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Legoland on 15:50 - Jan 12 by jackharris

It’s not the ground it’s their team and supporters. When Wales play there the ground is bouncing. There can be a cracking atmosphere when the right players and fans are present.
[Post edited 12 Jan 2020 15:53]

They put the livelier fans in the opposite end to us, so they probably couldn't hear us, and consequently, we couldn't hear them, and because you can't hear each other it's more subdued, and makes for a shit atmosphere!
Legoland on 10:51 - Jan 13 with 1257 viewsSwanDownUnder

Last time I thought "oh fvck" at a game was at Elland Road when someone punched a horse.
Legoland on 10:54 - Jan 13 with 1250 views34dfgdf54

Legoland on 10:41 - Jan 13 by pencoedjack

How did the independent travel go Risca?

DM sent mate.
Legoland on 11:30 - Jan 13 with 1210 viewsbennytheblue

Legoland on 08:11 - Jan 13 by Joe_bradshaw

Don't lie, Benny.

You weren't there, you never are. You didn't even know that your team was playing the previous weekend.

I was just being a bit daft saying I didn’t know the week before, I knew it was the fa cup I couldn’t remember who though. I know everything remember, I just like to act a bit dumb to fit in in here.
Legoland on 11:37 - Jan 13 with 1195 viewsbennytheblue

Legoland on 10:50 - Jan 13 by AlfieMooresSon

They put the livelier fans in the opposite end to us, so they probably couldn't hear us, and consequently, we couldn't hear them, and because you can't hear each other it's more subdued, and makes for a shit atmosphere!

It’s something a lot of fans want to change but those in control won’t switch the home fans from canton to the family. It would make for much better atmosphere being right next to you, also loads of families have complained about being too close to away fans. Nash, the bloke in control, is a yes man twaaat and wont have it. It would result in the odd ejection I’m sure and a few more police doing something. Imagine they didn’t let any of you lot sit where you are in the south east corner is it? They just chucked you opp in the north? It would affect you’re ground. The stewards are all on your case next to you in the Ninian too, stand up and your out.
This is what’s killed our stadium, sure it’s fine for wales as singing is all over the place
Legoland on 11:39 - Jan 13 with 1194 viewsarnnie

Shut up you prick .
I'm saying it as it is Cardiff fans made no noise at the Liberty or Yesterday. Blame whatever you want but the older Cardiff fans will know how poor your support was in both. Sad really as always passionate in years gone by.
Legoland on 12:06 - Jan 13 with 1162 viewsbennytheblue

Legoland on 11:39 - Jan 13 by arnnie

Shut up you prick .
I'm saying it as it is Cardiff fans made no noise at the Liberty or Yesterday. Blame whatever you want but the older Cardiff fans will know how poor your support was in both. Sad really as always passionate in years gone by.

I agree you weirdo. I’ve said on here many times, loads of the livelier lot, loons mainly, dont go anymore. They brought trouble with them, but they also made a lot of noise. The ccs is completely different to Ninian where u had A block in the grandstand one side and the grange end home fans next to you the other, made for a hostile but great atmosphere. Shame it’s gone but it’s modern shiiit football init
Legoland on 12:11 - Jan 13 with 1151 viewsGB11

Shut up you prick .

I'm sure it may seem like you create a good atmosphere, given your ground is so tiny.

Youre averaging 16 thousand at home games this year. Cardiff are 23.

If the additional stand hadn't be built the atmosphere would be miles better in cardiff.

It was one of the biggest mistakes made - next to a catalogue of other ones that have killed the atmopshere down there
Legoland on 12:24 - Jan 13 with 1127 viewsSwanjaxs

Shut up you prick .

Didn't hear a peep from them all game
[Post edited 13 Jan 2020 12:26]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024