Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gwyneth Paltrow is selling a candle that smells like her vagina for £57 ... 10:02 - Jan 13 with 3323 viewstheloneranger

Sorry everyone, it's already sold out!! 😂

https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/10718621/gwyneth-paltrow-vagina-scented-candle
[Post edited 13 Jan 2020 10:05]

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Gwyneth Paltrow is selling a candle that smells like her vagina for £57 ... on 13:38 - Jan 13 with 2324 viewsHighjack

The reviews are awful:

“The scientist told me this product would improve my singing voice, but it’s caused me nothing but trouble. And it was all yellow.”

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Gwyneth Paltrow is selling a candle that smells like her vagina for £57 ... on 13:41 - Jan 13 with 2316 viewssainthelens

Heard there was a documentary on about the G Spot the other night. Looked everywhere I couldn't find it.
Gwyneth Paltrow is selling a candle that smells like her vagina for £57 ... on 13:49 - Jan 13 with 2301 viewstheloneranger

Sad to see Katie Price's idea for 2 candles failed ...

My Vagina is "Like a Wizard's Sleeve" and My Vagina is "Like Kicking a Chip Up the Kingsway" were both turned down by manufacturers.

Katie Price said she was very surprised, as she believed there was a gaping hole in the market for her candles.

Gwyneth Paltrow is selling a candle that smells like her vagina for £57 ... on 14:16 - Jan 13 with 2266 viewsVincent_Vega

Gwyneth Paltrow is selling a candle that smells like her vagina for £57 ... on 13:49 - Jan 13 by theloneranger

My Vagina is "Like a Wizard's Sleeve" and My Vagina is "Like Kicking a Chip Up the Kingsway" were both turned down by manufacturers.

Katie Price said she was very surprised, as she believed there was a gaping hole in the market for her candles.

Katie Price new candle range 'Eau de punched lasagne'

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Gwyneth Paltrow is selling a candle that smells like her vagina for £57 ... on 14:48 - Jan 13 with 2225 viewsFlashberryjack

Gwyneth Paltrow is selling a candle that smells like her vagina for £57 ... on 13:49 - Jan 13 by theloneranger

"Like a Wizard's Sleeve"

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Gwyneth Paltrow is selling a candle that smells like her vagina for £57 ... on 19:34 - Jan 13 with 2035 viewsCatullus

This could start a scandal, vaginagate is coming, wait til deep throat speaks up. Of course in some cases (I couldn't possibly mean the Katie) it's not so much a gate, more a turnstyle.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Gwyneth Paltrow is selling a candle that smells like her vagina for £57 ... on 19:47 - Jan 13 with 2021 viewsjack2jack

There's something a bit fishy about all this, can't quite put my finger on it.
Gwyneth Paltrow is selling a candle that smells like her vagina for £57 ... on 20:00 - Jan 13 with 1994 viewsSwanjaxs

Does Gwyneth Paltrow's vagina smell different to any other vagina though?

In my experience they all smell the same after 10 pints of Bow 💁‍♂️
Happy to be proven wrong mind...

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Login to get fewer ads

Gwyneth Paltrow is selling a candle that smells like her vagina for £57 ... on 20:04 - Jan 13 with 1980 viewsCatullus

Gwyneth Paltrow is selling a candle that smells like her vagina for £57 ... on 20:00 - Jan 13 by Swanjaxs

Does Gwyneth Paltrow's vagina smell different to any other vagina though?

In my experience they all smell the same after 10 pints of Bow 💁‍♂️
Happy to be proven wrong mind...

Of course they all smell the same once you've thrown up on them.

After 10 cans od Special VAT they all taste the same too.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Gwyneth Paltrow is selling a candle that smells like her vagina for £57 ... on 20:08 - Jan 13 with 1966 viewsSwanjaxs

Gwyneth Paltrow is selling a candle that smells like her vagina for £57 ... on 20:04 - Jan 13 by Catullus

Of course they all smell the same once you've thrown up on them.

After 10 cans od Special VAT they all taste the same too.

After 10 cans of Vat a fanny could be doused in petrol and you wouldn't give a fùck mush 😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Gwyneth Paltrow is selling a candle that smells like her vagina for £57 ... on 20:35 - Jan 13 with 1925 viewsjack2jack

Gwyneth Paltrow is selling a candle that smells like her vagina for £57 ... on 20:08 - Jan 13 by Swanjaxs

After 10 cans of Vat a fanny could be doused in petrol and you wouldn't give a fùck mush 😂

Sounds like 4 star entertainment😂
Gwyneth Paltrow is selling a candle that smells like her vagina for £57 ... on 20:40 - Jan 13 with 1915 viewsdickythorpe

Gwyneth Paltrow is selling a candle that smells like her vagina for £57 ... on 14:48 - Jan 13 by Flashberryjack

"Like a Wizard's Sleeve"

"Clown's pocket"
Gwyneth Paltrow is selling a candle that smells like her vagina for £57 ... on 20:44 - Jan 13 with 1906 viewsFlashberryjack

Gwyneth Paltrow is selling a candle that smells like her vagina for £57 ... on 20:40 - Jan 13 by dickythorpe

"Clown's pocket"

Hello

Gwyneth Paltrow is selling a candle that smells like her vagina for £57 ... on 20:50 - Jan 13 with 1892 viewstheloneranger

"Hippos Yawn"

"Penis Fly Trap"

Gwyneth Paltrow is selling a candle that smells like her vagina for £57 ... on 20:54 - Jan 13 with 1876 viewsFlashberryjack

Gwyneth Paltrow is selling a candle that smells like her vagina for £57 ... on 20:50 - Jan 13 by theloneranger

"Hippos Yawn"

"Penis Fly Trap"

Horse's collar.

Hello

Gwyneth Paltrow is selling a candle that smells like her vagina for £57 ... on 21:00 - Jan 13 with 1859 viewsSwanjaxs

Gwyneth Paltrow is selling a candle that smells like her vagina for £57 ... on 20:54 - Jan 13 by Flashberryjack

Horse's collar.

Love cave

Gwyneth Paltrow is selling a candle that smells like her vagina for £57 ... on 21:12 - Jan 13 with 1839 viewsmarchamjack

Gwyneth Paltrow is selling a candle that smells like her vagina for £57 ... on 20:54 - Jan 13 by Flashberryjack

Horse's collar.

And the winner is 😂

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Gwyneth Paltrow is selling a candle that smells like her vagina for £57 ... on 21:35 - Jan 13 with 1809 viewsFlashberryjack

Gwyneth Paltrow is selling a candle that smells like her vagina for £57 ... on 21:12 - Jan 13 by marchamjack

And the winner is 😂

Wizard's sleeve, by a nose.

Hello

Gwyneth Paltrow is selling a candle that smells like her vagina for £57 ... on 22:23 - Jan 13 with 1751 viewsSwanjaxs

Gwyneth Paltrow is selling a candle that smells like her vagina for £57 ... on 21:35 - Jan 13 by Flashberryjack

Wizard's sleeve, by a nose.

I went to the dentist last week.

As he was extracting my tooth he said "i can see you had oral sex last night "

Slightly embarrassed i said "oh I'm sorry, have i got a pubic hair stuck in my teeth "?

No he says...

"You have shìt stuck up your nose" ...

(mods feel free to delete)

Gwyneth Paltrow is selling a candle that smells like her vagina for £57 ... on 22:30 - Jan 13 with 1729 viewsSwanjaxs

Gwyneth Paltrow is selling a candle that smells like her vagina for £57 ... on 13:38 - Jan 13 by Highjack

The reviews are awful:

“The scientist told me this product would improve my singing voice, but it’s caused me nothing but trouble. And it was all yellow.”

Coldplay fan HJ...?

Gwyneth Paltrow is selling a candle that smells like her vagina for £57 ... on 08:22 - Jan 14 with 1579 viewsWarwickHunt

Sensible marketing - if it had been This Candle Smells Like My Cûnt, I doubt if she’d have sold anywhere near as many.

I mean, who wants to smell like Chris Martin?
Gwyneth Paltrow is selling a candle that smells like her vagina for £57 ... on 08:26 - Jan 14 with 1573 viewssainthelens

Before applying, do you need to caress the box before you appreciate the fragrance?
Gwyneth Paltrow is selling a candle that smells like her vagina for £57 ... on 08:28 - Jan 14 with 1565 viewsWarwickHunt

Gwyneth Paltrow is selling a candle that smells like her vagina for £57 ... on 08:26 - Jan 14 by sainthelens

Before applying, do you need to caress the box before you appreciate the fragrance?

Smells better as it gets warmer.
Gwyneth Paltrow is selling a candle that smells like her vagina for £57 ... on 09:43 - Jan 14 with 1528 viewsdickythorpe

She should have used her ex-husband
Gwyneth Paltrow is selling a candle that smells like her vagina for £57 ... on 09:56 - Jan 14 with 1513 viewsCatullus

Gwyneth Paltrow is selling a candle that smells like her vagina for £57 ... on 20:08 - Jan 13 by Swanjaxs

It never took as many as 10, I usually never gave a feck before I started drinking.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024