Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brexit is just like Nazi Germany in the 30's 14:03 - Jan 15 with 15179 viewsDarran

Anyone agree with this silly old ćunt?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Brexit is just like Nazi Germany in the 30's on 20:23 - Jan 27 with 1339 viewsKilkennyjack

Brexit is just like Nazi Germany in the 30's on 16:50 - Jan 27 by Highjack

How can it be criminal when it’s completely legal?

Lets see what the Russia papers say shall we ?
Now why would Boris suppress them ?

I really cannot imagine.... #putinsbrexit

Beware of the Risen People

Brexit is just like Nazi Germany in the 30's on 20:25 - Jan 27 with 1339 viewsWingstandwood

Brexit is just like Nazi Germany in the 30's on 18:36 - Jan 27 by raynor94

You need to prick the bubble you reside in, it's doing your blood pressure no good at all.

On the subject of bubble dwellers, a prime example i.e. Adam Price in page 16 of today's South Wales Evening Post with his 'vision' for post Brexit Wales.

He is all for introducing devolved taxing raising power(s)... But 100% silent about the recent outrageous refusal by the Welsh Assembly to accept way over £1 billion plus of Westminster money to fund desperately and urgently required improvement(s) to Wales's 1960's standard road infrastructure.

Talk about a complete and utter lack of dynamism, ambition, fight, competence, and concern. And the shameless impostor soooooo stuck in the last century even had the gall to moan about the North (of England) seeing a lot of investment.

Aye, I guess if you give "the North" (*cough, cough, cough*) 'investment' it will at least bloody well spend in sane forward thinking fashion. The total opposite of our village idiot bumpkins down Cardiff Bay whom prefer a decaying (outside of Cardiff bubble) economically deprived and deliberately hamstrung backwater Wales.

Adam Price is the stereotypical bog standard backward, dim-wit with insular village yokel mentality that infests Welsh politics. Crazy to think some dream and yearn for more devolution.

Argus!

Brexit is just like Nazi Germany in the 30's on 20:44 - Jan 27 with 1319 viewsHighjack

Brexit is just like Nazi Germany in the 30's on 20:16 - Jan 27 by Darran

The problem with people like Ebo is that they want things to fail.
Whether people like it or not this is a reality now and everyone should knuckle down together and try and make it work,they won’t though because like I’ve said they want it to fail.
Nobody really knows what’s going to happen,it might fail,we might look back in a few years and wonder what all the fuss was about but at least try and make it work because it is actually happening.

The problem with people like Ebo, Kilkenny, Plaid Cymru and the SNP is they are absolute massive hypocrites, as the main arguments for brexit are precisely the same arguments for independence in Wales and Scotland.

In their minds to say British laws should be made in Britain by British people and not in Brussels is right wing, racist, nationalist and fascist.

But,

To say Welsh laws should be made in Wales by Welsh people and not in London is noble and progressive.

It’s the same bastard argument.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Brexit is just like Nazi Germany in the 30's on 20:51 - Jan 27 with 1307 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Brexit is just like Nazi Germany in the 30's on 20:44 - Jan 27 by Highjack

The problem with people like Ebo, Kilkenny, Plaid Cymru and the SNP is they are absolute massive hypocrites, as the main arguments for brexit are precisely the same arguments for independence in Wales and Scotland.

In their minds to say British laws should be made in Britain by British people and not in Brussels is right wing, racist, nationalist and fascist.

But,

To say Welsh laws should be made in Wales by Welsh people and not in London is noble and progressive.

Yes SNP argue strongly for one union and strongly against another, there are obvious inconsistencies.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Brexit is just like Nazi Germany in the 30's on 20:51 - Jan 27 with 1307 viewsDarran

But,

Well it is really. If Independence was to happen for Wales for it to be a success surely everyone needs to be in the same boat rowing in the same direction.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Brexit is just like Nazi Germany in the 30's on 22:32 - Jan 27 with 1260 viewsKilkennyjack

Brexit is just like Nazi Germany in the 30's on 20:51 - Jan 27 by JACKMANANDBOY

Yes SNP argue strongly for one union and strongly against another, there are obvious inconsistencies.

Very different unions see ....

One is old fashioned and dominated by one larger nation. 🇬🇧🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

The other is a modern democratic union where large and small nations work as one. 🇪🇺

Take Brexit ....
The elected governments of Scotland, Wales, and the north of Ireland all totally ignored.
The elected government of Ireland, front and central of all negotiations.

If you cant see that is not the same thing then you never will.

Its a Tory Brexit.

Brexit is just like Nazi Germany in the 30's on 22:37 - Jan 27 with 1258 viewsKilkennyjack

But,

Funny how you can turn arguements, right ?

By your logic, then every Brexiteer should be an ardent advocate of a free Scotland, a free Wales, and an united Ireland.

You are an absolute massive hypocrite.

Happy to help.

Brexit is just like Nazi Germany in the 30's on 23:05 - Jan 27 with 1245 viewsJango

Brexit is just like Nazi Germany in the 30's on 22:37 - Jan 27 by Kilkennyjack

By your logic, then every Brexiteer should be an ardent advocate of a free Scotland, a free Wales, and an united Ireland.

Happy to help.

I voted Brexit. If there was a vote for an independent wales, I’d use my vote, accept the result and get on with my life. I’m sure Highjack would the same.
Login to get fewer ads

Brexit is just like Nazi Germany in the 30's on 23:50 - Jan 27 with 1226 viewsKilkennyjack

Brexit is just like Nazi Germany in the 30's on 23:05 - Jan 27 by Jango

I voted Brexit. If there was a vote for an independent wales, I’d use my vote, accept the result and get on with my life. I’m sure Highjack would the same.

Not quite.....

To avoid being labelled a hypocrite, you would have to vote for a free wales right ?

You know ... nobody wants to be a rule taker, and we need to control wales’s borders, its money, and its laws, and be global wales. A uk army for welsh soldiers ? no chance.

You know the drill - indywales means indywales, lets get indywales done, we need a red, white, and green indywales.

Brexit is just like Nazi Germany in the 30's on 23:57 - Jan 27 with 1217 viewsHighjack

Brexit is just like Nazi Germany in the 30's on 22:37 - Jan 27 by Kilkennyjack

Happy to help.

Au contraire mon petit fromage de chou-fleur. I have often said I’m not against welsh independence in principle. If the people of Northern Ireland so choose to join with their green neighbours then that’s ultimately up to them. Scotland have already recently made their choice and decided quite conclusively to stay in the UK. Again that was their choice.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Brexit is just like Nazi Germany in the 30's on 23:59 - Jan 27 with 1217 viewsJango

Brexit is just like Nazi Germany in the 30's on 23:50 - Jan 27 by Kilkennyjack

Not quite.....

To avoid being labelled a hypocrite, you would have to vote for a free wales right ?

You know ... nobody wants to be a rule taker, and we need to control wales’s borders, its money, and its laws, and be global wales. A uk army for welsh soldiers ? no chance.

You know the drill - indywales means indywales, lets get indywales done, we need a red, white, and green indywales.

Not really. I see myself as British so I’d vote against an independent wales. If we had a vote and the people voted for wales to go independent I’d accept the result as that’s how democracy works. I’d have the choice to move out of wales if I wasn’t happy. That’s the drill.
Brexit is just like Nazi Germany in the 30's on 10:11 - Jan 28 with 1166 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Brexit is just like Nazi Germany in the 30's on 22:32 - Jan 27 by Kilkennyjack

The other is a modern democratic union where large and small nations work as one. 🇪🇺

Take Brexit ....
The elected governments of Scotland, Wales, and the north of Ireland all totally ignored.

Its a Tory Brexit.

The EU never as been democratic all the 28 commissioners are appointed they are not elected by the voters. The same applies to barnier, junker and the new president. All appointed. The new president was was
endorsed by the
EU parliament but even in a one horse race could only get 52% of the votes. The trouble is the proEu brigade can't see or admit this basic lack of democracy and never will.

The people of the UK had a referendum and voted to leave EU. England and Wales voted to leave Scotland and NI voted to stay but it was a national referendum.

The Welsh Assembly have defied the wish of the Welsh people hardly democratic.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Brexit is just like Nazi Germany in the 30's on 13:34 - Jan 28 with 1126 viewsEbo

But,

Wrong on all counts.

Yes Cymru is campaigning for an outward looking Wales, not an insular little country which is what Brexit is turning us into.

Just remember what I posted earlier:

How the EU works.

28 countries have a vote on new legislation, ALL have equal interest over trade/standards/rights etc, thus laws are created in consensus & can still veto nationally.

How the UK works.

4 members, only England can decide, other 3 members NO veto.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Brexit is just like Nazi Germany in the 30's on 14:03 - Jan 28 with 1107 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Take Brexit ....

Its a Tory Brexit.

There are significant inequalities in the EU, Scotland has nothing agreed in the way of EU membership how can they say it would be better in the EU especially if you look at its income, expenditure and debt. I voted remain but I don't pretend it's a land of milk and honey e.g. the EU attitude to migration from outside the EU is worth careful evaluation.

https://www.europeanceo.com/finance/southern-europe-continues-to-struggle-in-the

https://thecorrespondent.com/154/europe-spends-billions-stopping-migration-good-
[Post edited 28 Jan 2020 14:51]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Brexit is just like Nazi Germany in the 30's on 14:24 - Jan 28 with 1093 viewsHighjack

Brexit is just like Nazi Germany in the 30's on 13:34 - Jan 28 by Ebo

Wrong on all counts.

Yes Cymru is campaigning for an outward looking Wales, not an insular little country which is what Brexit is turning us into.

Just remember what I posted earlier:

How the EU works.

28 countries have a vote on new legislation, ALL have equal interest over trade/standards/rights etc, thus laws are created in consensus & can still veto nationally.

How the UK works.

4 members, only England can decide, other 3 members NO veto.

There’s not four members though. There may be four nations but constitutionally and legally it’s just one state, with certain powers devolved that can be taken back or overruled at any time. There’s huge parts of England (probably the majority) that feel completely ignored too.

Brexit is just like Nazi Germany in the 30's on 14:31 - Jan 28 with 1079 viewsLeonWasGod

Brexit is just like Nazi Germany in the 30's on 14:24 - Jan 28 by Highjack

There’s not four members though. There may be four nations but constitutionally and legally it’s just one state, with certain powers devolved that can be taken back or overruled at any time. There’s huge parts of England (probably the majority) that feel completely ignored too.

It might be like that now, but it originally started as a coming together of different sovereignties through the Treaty of the Union.

But yeah, they're completely different types of union. The constitutional relationship the UK has with the EU is nothing like the relationship the home nations have with the UK.
Brexit is just like Nazi Germany in the 30's on 15:12 - Jan 28 with 1053 viewsHighjack

Brexit is just like Nazi Germany in the 30's on 14:31 - Jan 28 by LeonWasGod

It might be like that now, but it originally started as a coming together of different sovereignties through the Treaty of the Union.

But yeah, they're completely different types of union. The constitutional relationship the UK has with the EU is nothing like the relationship the home nations have with the UK.

They were all together a hundred years before that under one sovereignty which was King James who upon coronation unified the crowns of Scotland, England and Ireland. The sovereignty lay completely with the monarch (and for a period Cromwell) until the Glorious Revolution and the Bill of Rights.

Brexit is just like Nazi Germany in the 30's on 17:08 - Jan 28 with 1023 viewsKilkennyjack

Brexit is just like Nazi Germany in the 30's on 14:24 - Jan 28 by Highjack

Needs to change then.

Brexit is just like Nazi Germany in the 30's on 17:23 - Jan 28 with 1017 viewsHighjack

Brexit is just like Nazi Germany in the 30's on 17:08 - Jan 28 by Kilkennyjack

Needs to change then.

I agree.

Brexit is just like Nazi Germany in the 30's on 19:53 - Jan 28 with 967 viewsCatullus

Take Brexit ....

Its a Tory Brexit.

The EU is dominated by Germany and France.

The devolved governments are ignored but simply told to keep their noses out of non devolved matters.

Now this ignored argument in a purely Welsh sense, our devolved government has always argued against brexit and refused permission for the UK government to go ahead with it... we voted leave. Democracy in action all right.

Devolution has only caused division and arguments which is why I keep saying have the debates, have the votes and if the UK breaks up completely or if the Union survives in any shape then go with it, work to make it a success and don't whinge if you've lost. Just like Brexit really, it's happening so get on with it but some people really would rather try to make sure we all failed badly so they can say I told you so.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Brexit is just like Nazi Germany in the 30's on 20:16 - Jan 28 with 953 viewsKilkennyjack

Brexit is just like Nazi Germany in the 30's on 19:53 - Jan 28 by Catullus

The EU is dominated by Germany and France.

The devolved governments are ignored but simply told to keep their noses out of non devolved matters.

Now this ignored argument in a purely Welsh sense, our devolved government has always argued against brexit and refused permission for the UK government to go ahead with it... we voted leave. Democracy in action all right.

Devolution has only caused division and arguments which is why I keep saying have the debates, have the votes and if the UK breaks up completely or if the Union survives in any shape then go with it, work to make it a success and don't whinge if you've lost. Just like Brexit really, it's happening so get on with it but some people really would rather try to make sure we all failed badly so they can say I told you so.

The welsh government was elected by the welsh people.
Their actions are therefore entirely democratic.

I am glad you agree with me that westmonster is not working for wales, and so therefore the only modern solution is Indy wales. #yescymru

Brexit is just like Nazi Germany in the 30's on 20:29 - Jan 28 with 945 viewsCatullus

Brexit is just like Nazi Germany in the 30's on 20:16 - Jan 28 by Kilkennyjack

The welsh government was elected by the welsh people.
Their actions are therefore entirely democratic.

I am glad you agree with me that westmonster is not working for wales, and so therefore the only modern solution is Indy wales. #yescymru

So in your version of democracy it's ok for the government to completely ignore the will of the people as expressed in a democratic vote? Only when they are doing what you want though, I'd guess. If the Senedd were all for brexit you'd be screaming for their heads.

You also know full well I don't agree with you. I am certain that an Indy vote in Wales would see a crushing win for remaining in the UK.
The Welsh government is badly failing Wales just as recent events demonstrate that the SNP is badly failing Scotland, they have dropped again in the OECD rankings.
Welsh Labour got less than 41% of the vote share, the Tories managed just over 36%, Wales is not as cut and dried as you like to say.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Brexit is just like Nazi Germany in the 30's on 21:07 - Jan 28 with 927 viewsKilkennyjack

Brexit is just like Nazi Germany in the 30's on 20:29 - Jan 28 by Catullus

So in your version of democracy it's ok for the government to completely ignore the will of the people as expressed in a democratic vote? Only when they are doing what you want though, I'd guess. If the Senedd were all for brexit you'd be screaming for their heads.

You also know full well I don't agree with you. I am certain that an Indy vote in Wales would see a crushing win for remaining in the UK.
The Welsh government is badly failing Wales just as recent events demonstrate that the SNP is badly failing Scotland, they have dropped again in the OECD rankings.
Welsh Labour got less than 41% of the vote share, the Tories managed just over 36%, Wales is not as cut and dried as you like to say.

Nearly 100 years of Wales voting labour says otherwise.

‘In Wales labour has won the biggest share of the vote at every UK General Election since 1922, every Welsh Assembly election since 1999, and each European Parliament election from 1979 until 2004, as well as the 2014’.

I am Plaid btw ....

Got a gift for you though ...

Brexit is just like Nazi Germany in the 30's on 23:02 - Jan 28 with 901 viewsLeonWasGod

Brexit is just like Nazi Germany in the 30's on 21:07 - Jan 28 by Kilkennyjack

Nearly 100 years of Wales voting labour says otherwise.

‘In Wales labour has won the biggest share of the vote at every UK General Election since 1922, every Welsh Assembly election since 1999, and each European Parliament election from 1979 until 2004, as well as the 2014’.

I am Plaid btw ....

Got a gift for you though ...

Good grief.
Brexit is just like Nazi Germany in the 30's on 10:27 - Jan 29 with 834 viewsLeonWasGod

Brexit is just like Nazi Germany in the 30's on 15:12 - Jan 28 by Highjack

They were all together a hundred years before that under one sovereignty which was King James who upon coronation unified the crowns of Scotland, England and Ireland. The sovereignty lay completely with the monarch (and for a period Cromwell) until the Glorious Revolution and the Bill of Rights.

We were all united with Europe once via Doggerland. It's all very confusing.

I always thought Doggerland would be a great idea for a theme park.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024