Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Weather is bright today and tomorrow promising even better 16:27 - Jan 18 with 558 viewsdickythorpe

Sunday lunch recommendations???
Weather is bright today and tomorrow promising even better on 17:25 - Jan 18 with 532 viewsLeonWasGod

Sausages Dickie 👍
Weather is bright today and tomorrow promising even better on 17:47 - Jan 18 with 506 viewstheloneranger

Weather is bright today and tomorrow promising even better on 17:25 - Jan 18 by LeonWasGod

Sausages Dickie 👍

Cooked for at least 30 mins.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Weather is bright today and tomorrow promising even better on 18:32 - Jan 18 with 462 viewsCooperman

Liquid lunch.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Weather is bright today and tomorrow promising even better on 18:40 - Jan 18 with 450 viewsPegojack

Maybe a detox smoothie for you, Dickie?
Weather is bright today and tomorrow promising even better on 18:44 - Jan 18 with 447 viewsLeonWasGod

Weather is bright today and tomorrow promising even better on 17:47 - Jan 18 by theloneranger

Cooked for at least 30 mins.

In all seriousness, if anyone’s got good recommendations for Sunday lunch places around the wider Swansea area I’m all ears. Been here 16 years and still don’t know the decent places.
Weather is bright today and tomorrow promising even better on 19:20 - Jan 18 with 413 viewsSPboy

Weather is bright today and tomorrow promising even better on 18:44 - Jan 18 by LeonWasGod

In all seriousness, if anyone’s got good recommendations for Sunday lunch places around the wider Swansea area I’m all ears. Been here 16 years and still don’t know the decent places.

Try the Britannia Inn in Llanmadoc, pretty good Sunday lunch last time we went there. You will probably need to book. Bar meals good also, some nice Hereford pale ale too if you’re not driving
Weather is bright today and tomorrow promising even better on 19:33 - Jan 18 with 392 viewsFireboy2

There are plenty near me but im not going to let on just in case dicky turns up
Weather is bright today and tomorrow promising even better on 19:42 - Jan 18 with 377 viewsdickythorpe

Weather is bright today and tomorrow promising even better on 19:33 - Jan 18 by Fireboy2

There are plenty near me but im not going to let on just in case dicky turns up

I love you FFS.....really I am not a khunt.....why bite si hard at not liking my posts!???! We are but men, jack's to a man
Login to get fewer ads

Weather is bright today and tomorrow promising even better on 20:11 - Jan 18 with 353 viewsFireboy2

Weather is bright today and tomorrow promising even better on 19:42 - Jan 18 by dickythorpe

I love you FFS.....really I am not a khunt.....why bite si hard at not liking my posts!???! We are but men, jack's to a man

Fishing rod with a big fish on the line
Weather is bright today and tomorrow promising even better on 20:19 - Jan 18 with 348 viewsdickythorpe

Weather is bright today and tomorrow promising even better on 20:11 - Jan 18 by Fireboy2

Fishing rod with a big fish on the line

Sorry if I caused any offence.....I have a sense of humour bthat is divisive
Weather is bright today and tomorrow promising even better on 20:26 - Jan 18 with 341 viewsFireboy2

Weather is bright today and tomorrow promising even better on 20:19 - Jan 18 by dickythorpe

What has caused offence?
Weather is bright today and tomorrow promising even better on 20:40 - Jan 18 with 325 viewsDJack

Weather is bright today and tomorrow promising even better on 20:19 - Jan 18 by dickythorpe

Aye, pansypants and 6Tram say that you're a git!

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Weather is bright today and tomorrow promising even better on 21:14 - Jan 18 with 299 viewsmajorraglan

Red Lion, Llandyfaelog. Was there a couple of weeks ago and it was very good.
Weather is bright today and tomorrow promising even better on 21:21 - Jan 18 with 289 viewsEbo

Colliers Llansamlet

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Weather is bright today and tomorrow promising even better on 21:47 - Jan 18 with 264 viewsdickythorpe

Weather is bright today and tomorrow promising even better on 21:14 - Jan 18 by majorraglan

Red Lion, Llandyfaelog. Was there a couple of weeks ago and it was very good.

Lovely people own that
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024