Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Retraining 17:13 - Jan 20 with 5790 viewsJackfath

If you had the chance to change careers, what would you retrain as?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Retraining on 21:47 - Jan 21 with 963 viewsNeath_Jack

Retraining on 21:44 - Jan 21 by raynor94

Ahhh, Mr Bridgeman, what a legacy he left behind

I always got on with him, but the way he spoke to some of your lot was unreal, and they used to take it as well.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Retraining on 21:57 - Jan 21 with 938 viewsraynor94

Retraining on 21:47 - Jan 21 by Neath_Jack

I always got on with him, but the way he spoke to some of your lot was unreal, and they used to take it as well.

I worked under him in the CES, he totally ruined it, killed a great workshop

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Retraining on 23:15 - Jan 21 with 905 viewsmajorraglan

Retraining on 21:42 - Jan 20 by fbreath

I was aircraft techie in RAF on VC 10 regards repairing/servicing them bit like working at Heathrow airport.
Every so often we would have to do ground crew duty, marshalling in aircraft to their stand, connect ground power when they stopped etc.
The only thing 5he firemen did apart from sleep, paint white lines and polish their engines was deal with smokey brakes. There would be about 12 of them around one aircraft all excited that they could take control of the situation. Roll out their hoses try and boss everyone around then put it all away and go back to their normal routine
At Brize Norton if there was a fire somewhere on camp they would have to stand down when the civvy fire brigade turned up

My brother was a fireman at one of the RAF places up in the east of England, he used to get cheesed off with the endless pointless polishing and painting they had to do just to be seen to be busy. I don’t think they dealt with many fires, but they were close to a major road and he would often attend car accidents. Lots of sleeping, followed by drinking and womanising in their time off.
Retraining on 00:43 - Jan 22 with 869 viewsDJack

Retraining on 13:53 - Jan 21 by sainthelens

Slightly disturbing that looks like a request.

Only to you... and that is even more disturbing.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Retraining on 05:51 - Jan 22 with 817 viewssainthelens

Retraining on 00:43 - Jan 22 by DJack

Only to you... and that is even more disturbing.

It's a cry for help.
Retraining on 10:50 - Jan 22 with 743 viewsCatullus

Navigation officer. Big ship, big ocean, few people....bliss.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Retraining on 23:17 - Jan 22 with 643 viewsDJack

Retraining on 05:51 - Jan 22 by sainthelens

It's a cry for help.

...from which one of us?

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024