Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff v WBA 20:31 - Jan 28 with 3533 viewsdna

F*ck me - we think we're bad!!!
Cardiff v WBA on 10:58 - Jan 29 with 891 viewsJohnw102

Playoff final Wembley Swans v Cardiff. Double bubble game! Try Policing that Met Police.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Cardiff v WBA on 11:10 - Jan 29 with 874 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Cardiff v WBA on 08:55 - Jan 29 by 34dfgdf54

Cardiff are still genuine contenders for play offs. There run of games now look nice on paper.

Harris has gone back to what they are good at, long throws, set pieces and getting the ball into box at earliest opportunity. It works for them.

They may fall short due to their striking options though, Glaztel looks terrible from what I've seen.

Sadly I agree they are only a striker away from the playoffs and they seem to be improving under Harris, it's horrible style but hard to play against and very effective!
Cardiff v WBA on 11:14 - Jan 29 with 866 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Cardiff v WBA on 10:55 - Jan 29 by 34dfgdf54

Righteyo, you didn't have a chance yesterday apart from off your throw ins. You can't/will not play football. Nothing wrong with that, it works for you.

They win a lot of free-kicks in and around the box if you touch the German, or any of them come to that they go down and the refs seem to give them?
Cardiff v WBA on 11:39 - Jan 29 with 843 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Cardiff v WBA on 10:58 - Jan 29 by Johnw102

Playoff final Wembley Swans v Cardiff. Double bubble game! Try Policing that Met Police.

Possible, it's getting quite tight and some funny results the last few weeks all round?
Cardiff v WBA on 17:01 - Jan 29 with 719 viewsthornabyswan

Cardiff v WBA on 10:58 - Jan 29 by Johnw102

Its nearly happened twice now but them useless tw@ts lost to Northampton and Reading whilst we were beating Chester and Forest.

Benny will be along shortly to tell us it didn't happen.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Cardiff v WBA on 11:06 - Jan 30 with 625 viewsmonmouth

Cardiff v WBA on 11:10 - Jan 29 by AlfieMooresSon

Sadly I agree they are only a striker away from the playoffs and they seem to be improving under Harris, it's horrible style but hard to play against and very effective!

Bollocks, you, sorry they are utter shit. This identity is getting tiresome now too.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Cardiff v WBA on 11:47 - Jan 30 with 608 viewsTimTtam

Cardiff v WBA on 08:55 - Jan 29 by 34dfgdf54

Cardiff are still genuine contenders for play offs. There run of games now look nice on paper.

Harris has gone back to what they are good at, long throws, set pieces and getting the ball into box at earliest opportunity. It works for them.

They may fall short due to their striking options though, Glaztel looks terrible from what I've seen.

Lol, I thought Harris was trying to get them playing more expansive. He probably panicked because of external criticism and now they're back to square 1. An outdated playing style with older players which will have little market value.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

Cardiff v WBA on 12:33 - Jan 30 with 593 viewsbennytheblue

Cardiff v WBA on 17:01 - Jan 29 by thornabyswan

Its nearly happened twice now but them useless tw@ts lost to Northampton and Reading whilst we were beating Chester and Forest.

Benny will be along shortly to tell us it didn't happen.

It did I know, I remember that last minute defeat to Northampton well, most memorable was the fact they took 38000 and you took 15. I can’t recall the Reading one? When was that?
Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff v WBA on 12:48 - Jan 30 with 572 viewstaffpunk

Cardiff v WBA on 11:06 - Jan 30 by monmouth

Bollocks, you, sorry they are utter shit. This identity is getting tiresome now too.

Mon, you are right, we are sh@t, but the whole division is, including yourselves. As I stated on a thread here a while back, it will be very tight as to who will finish the highest between us both. Two dreadful teams, who in other seasons would possibly have been in a relegation battle.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Cardiff v WBA on 13:30 - Jan 30 with 539 viewsFlashberryjack

Cardiff v WBA on 10:51 - Jan 29 by Darran

I honestly feel it could become a disaster if we went up this season.

Why ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Cardiff v WBA on 13:42 - Jan 30 with 535 viewstheloneranger

Cardiff v WBA on 12:33 - Jan 30 by bennytheblue

It did I know, I remember that last minute defeat to Northampton well, most memorable was the fact they took 38000 and you took 15. I can’t recall the Reading one? When was that?

The official crowd for the Northampton match was 46804.

Maths Benny, Fvcking Maths 😂😂

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Cardiff v WBA on 14:58 - Jan 30 with 489 viewsbennytheblue

Cardiff v WBA on 13:42 - Jan 30 by theloneranger

Surely you took more than 8000? 🤪
Cardiff v WBA on 16:22 - Jan 30 with 456 viewsbennytheblue

Cardiff v WBA on 13:42 - Jan 30 by theloneranger

30000, my mates a Northampton fan. Great day out he said
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024