Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Them up the road 21:24 - Jan 31 with 7420 viewsOldjack

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11704/11923139/cardiff-launch-substantia

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Them up the road on 21:26 - Jan 31 with 4599 viewsSwanjaxs

Blood money

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Them up the road on 21:31 - Jan 31 with 4554 viewspencoedjack

C*****f tell Nantes to put their money where their mouth is.

The irony.

Fuking scum.
Them up the road on 21:54 - Jan 31 with 4457 viewsCatullus

Yes, get the Sala family onside and save some face, it's all a massive PR exercise. Why won't they say how much money they put in? Possibly because it's a pittance compared to what they owe Nantes?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Them up the road on 22:09 - Jan 31 with 4362 viewsNortbankboy

Anything to get out of paying for him.
They really are the lowest of the low
Them up the road on 22:44 - Jan 31 with 4298 viewsTenbySwan

You know what you owe!
Them up the road on 22:55 - Jan 31 with 4236 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Them up the road on 21:31 - Jan 31 by pencoedjack

The irony.

Fuking scum.

Cardiff claiming the moral high ground over Nantes . Sickening b*stards

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Them up the road on 23:11 - Jan 31 with 4162 viewsbennytheblue

Them up the road on 21:31 - Jan 31 by pencoedjack

The irony.

Fuking scum.

You know you sound like a right bitter old cnuut right?
Them up the road on 05:44 - Feb 1 with 4038 viewsTimTtam

"...I'd like Nantes to match what we put in, or any agent who has taken the high ground."

"I'd say put your money where your mouth is."

"We have always wanted to do something for him and the family. We had to get them fully onside..."

"We worked tirelessly to make sure they were happy..."

Hypocritical scum.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

Login to get fewer ads

Them up the road on 06:44 - Feb 1 with 3994 viewsjack247

Them up the road on 05:44 - Feb 1 by TimTtam

"...I'd like Nantes to match what we put in, or any agent who has taken the high ground."

"I'd say put your money where your mouth is."

"We have always wanted to do something for him and the family. We had to get them fully onside..."

"We worked tirelessly to make sure they were happy..."

Hypocritical scum.

‘I’d like Nantes to match what we put in’

That statement beggars belief when they are owed £15m. It’s practically taunting Nantes.
Them up the road on 08:24 - Feb 1 with 3879 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Them up the road on 06:44 - Feb 1 by jack247

‘I’d like Nantes to match what we put in’

That statement beggars belief when they are owed £15m. It’s practically taunting Nantes.

Gaslighting them (if that’s possible from one football club to another). Psychopaths do that don’t they? “It’s your fault, look what we are doing. At least we care about Sala, you and the agent don’t”.

Dreadful points scoring exercise - that won’t go unnoticed by the media.

Them up the road on 08:29 - Feb 1 with 3876 viewsNortbankboy

Them up the road on 08:24 - Feb 1 by Brynmill_Jack

Gaslighting them (if that’s possible from one football club to another). Psychopaths do that don’t they? “It’s your fault, look what we are doing. At least we care about Sala, you and the agent don’t”.

If they want to do something for the family.
Pay what they owe.!
So the family can move on!
Them up the road on 09:32 - Feb 1 with 3790 viewsjack247

Them up the road on 08:24 - Feb 1 by Brynmill_Jack

That comment in these circumstances is quite sinister really. And before any of our blue friends pipe up, I’d be saying the same if it was our club
Them up the road on 18:55 - Feb 1 with 3551 viewsfelixstowe_jack

If Cardiff paid the £15,000,000 to Nantes the estate of Sala would be entitled to the signing on fee due to Sala.

No need for any fund then

Pay what you owe! Once a bluebird always a bluebird.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2020 18:56]

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Them up the road on 21:24 - Feb 2 with 3336 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Them up the road on 18:55 - Feb 1 by felixstowe_jack

If Cardiff paid the £15,000,000 to Nantes the estate of Sala would be entitled to the signing on fee due to Sala.

No need for any fund then

Pay what you owe! Once a bluebird always a bluebird.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2020 18:56]

That’s a very good point! Ars*holes

Them up the road on 21:30 - Feb 2 with 3311 viewsDr_Winston

No doubt we'll still hear from the dog fingering tossers about administration, when the total amounts combined from the times we've done it are barely 10% of the amount they're trying to f*ck Nantes out of.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Them up the road on 21:36 - Feb 2 with 3298 viewstaffpunk

Them up the road on 21:30 - Feb 2 by Dr_Winston

No doubt we'll still hear from the dog fingering tossers about administration, when the total amounts combined from the times we've done it are barely 10% of the amount they're trying to f*ck Nantes out of.

Like I've said previously on here, most Cardiff fans, including myself, think we should pay up. It's in the hands of the solicitors unfortunately, will take years to sort out.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Them up the road on 21:37 - Feb 2 with 3296 viewsDr_Winston

Them up the road on 21:36 - Feb 2 by taffpunk

Like I've said previously on here, most Cardiff fans, including myself, think we should pay up. It's in the hands of the solicitors unfortunately, will take years to sort out.

Solicitors who are employed by Cardiff.

If you wanted to pay you would have by now. You're trying to dodge what you owe. Nothing more, nothing less.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Them up the road on 21:48 - Feb 2 with 3274 viewstaffpunk

Them up the road on 21:37 - Feb 2 by Dr_Winston

Solicitors who are employed by Cardiff.

If you wanted to pay you would have by now. You're trying to dodge what you owe. Nothing more, nothing less.

I can't make it any clearer than my previous post. Most Cardiff City supporters think we should pay up, we have no control over what actually happens.
[Post edited 2 Feb 2020 21:51]

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Them up the road on 22:11 - Feb 2 with 3218 viewsTenbySwan

Big article in Wales Online today following a Fans Forum in Cardiff

Cardiff City launch robust defence of their handling of Emiliano Sala £15m transfer fee dispute

The Bluebirds were ordered by FIFA to pay an instalment of the Emiliano Sala fee to Nantes, but have outlined the reasons why they won't comply at this stage and are taking the matter further

By

Paul Abbandonato

13:11, 2 FEB 2020

Mehmet Dalman explained the Emiliano Sala situation to a group of supporters at a Q&A session 

Cardiff City have launched a robust defence of their handling of the Emiliano Sala transfer fee issue and outlined why they are not paying the £15million sum to Nantes.

Bluebirds chairman Mehmet Dalman candidly explained the situation to a group of supporters at a Q&A session held ahead of Friday night's 1-1 Championship draw with Reading.

Spelling out in detail why the club hierarchy are adopting their stance, Dalman asked the selected supporters' representatives to help pass on the message to the Bluebirds fan base at large.

Cardiff accept they might not have outlined their reasons well enough in public since the row over the fee unfolded, mainly because of the need to keep their counsel on matters that are at the centre of litigation.

But they put their case to the fans while launching the Emiliano Sala memorial fund following the one-year anniversary of the tragic flight.

Cardiff have taken something of a kicking from the London media and football supporters in general for their stance on the Sala fee, with some Bluebirds fans also weighing in to say the club should pay the money and get it over and done with.

Dalman says that attitude irritates him, given the complexities of the matter and the possibility, according to Cardiff, of French prosecutors becoming involved.

"It is really complicated and I feel very strongly about it," said Dalman.

"I read the forums, and hear what fans are saying, and it throws me a little: 'Why don't we just pay the money?'

Bluebirds chairman Mehmet Dalman held a Q&A forum with selected fans

Cardiff chairman is quoted ad saying , -

"The answer to that is it's £15m. Firstly we don't have the money. And secondly, if we don't have to pay, why should we? There is a lot more to this than perhaps people sometimes realise, things that still need to come out.

"As chairman, I'm the guardian of this football club and I have to do what's right for us.

"Do you know, even if we had £15m to spare, were willing to throw money away, my decision would not be any different. There are certain principles we have to act upon.

"I saw one article in one of the papers saying Cardiff City don't want to pay Nantes anything. Rubbish. I flew to Nantes, told them 'let's split this down the middle, each give an amount to a Sala trust fund.' They basically told me to get on my bike and go back to London."

Unbelievable.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/cardiff-city-launch-r
[Post edited 2 Feb 2020 22:24]
Them up the road on 23:10 - Feb 2 with 3123 viewslonglostjack

Them up the road on 22:11 - Feb 2 by TenbySwan

Cardiff City launch robust defence of their handling of Emiliano Sala £15m transfer fee dispute

The Bluebirds were ordered by FIFA to pay an instalment of the Emiliano Sala fee to Nantes, but have outlined the reasons why they won't comply at this stage and are taking the matter further

By

Paul Abbandonato

Mehmet Dalman explained the Emiliano Sala situation to a group of supporters at a Q&A session 

Cardiff City have launched a robust defence of their handling of the Emiliano Sala transfer fee issue and outlined why they are not paying the £15million sum to Nantes.

Bluebirds chairman Mehmet Dalman candidly explained the situation to a group of supporters at a Q&A session held ahead of Friday night's 1-1 Championship draw with Reading.

Spelling out in detail why the club hierarchy are adopting their stance, Dalman asked the selected supporters' representatives to help pass on the message to the Bluebirds fan base at large.

Cardiff accept they might not have outlined their reasons well enough in public since the row over the fee unfolded, mainly because of the need to keep their counsel on matters that are at the centre of litigation.

But they put their case to the fans while launching the Emiliano Sala memorial fund following the one-year anniversary of the tragic flight.

Cardiff have taken something of a kicking from the London media and football supporters in general for their stance on the Sala fee, with some Bluebirds fans also weighing in to say the club should pay the money and get it over and done with.

Dalman says that attitude irritates him, given the complexities of the matter and the possibility, according to Cardiff, of French prosecutors becoming involved.

"I read the forums, and hear what fans are saying, and it throws me a little: 'Why don't we just pay the money?'

"The answer to that is it's £15m. Firstly we don't have the money. And secondly, if we don't have to pay, why should we? There is a lot more to this than perhaps people sometimes realise, things that still need to come out.

"As chairman, I'm the guardian of this football club and I have to do what's right for us.

"Do you know, even if we had £15m to spare, were willing to throw money away, my decision would not be any different. There are certain principles we have to act upon.

"I saw one article in one of the papers saying Cardiff City don't want to pay Nantes anything. Rubbish. I flew to Nantes, told them 'let's split this down the middle, each give an amount to a Sala trust fund.' They basically told me to get on my bike and go back to London."

Unbelievable.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/cardiff-city-launch-r

Classy Dalman.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Them up the road on 03:32 - Feb 3 with 3039 viewsWhiterockin

By

Paul Abbandonato

Unbelievable.

Quote.
"The answer to that is it's £15m. Firstly we don't have the money. And secondly, if we don't have to pay, why should we?

You have been told you have to pay.
Them up the road on 07:51 - Feb 3 with 2966 viewsDr_Winston

Pesky London media. Why can't they be subservient and unquestioning like the Cardiff media?

Them up the road on 07:55 - Feb 3 with 2960 viewsTimTtam

Them up the road on 03:32 - Feb 3 by Whiterockin

Quote.
"The answer to that is it's £15m. Firstly we don't have the money. And secondly, if we don't have to pay, why should we?

You have been told you have to pay.

Unreal that they claim not to have 15M. They've just come back from the PL, in which they had the lowest wage bill in the league, and earned 122M in TV money. They now have a 35M parachute payment, and will get a 30M one next season.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

Them up the road on 08:04 - Feb 3 with 2950 viewsNotLoyal

By

Paul Abbandonato

Unbelievable.

Written by a complete and utter cnt.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Them up the road on 08:13 - Feb 3 with 2939 viewsVincent_Vega

By

Paul Abbandonato

Unbelievable.

Can that Abbandonato write anything that isn't completely bent. As for Dalman, wow the cheek of the cúnt!

Pay up Cardiff, the net is closing.

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024