Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kyle Naughton 10:20 - Feb 9 with 1824 viewsA_Fans_Dad

It says a lot when of the 11 starters Kyle gets MOM by a fans Rating of 6.37.
It goes to show what the fans think of the overall team performance under Cooper.
Kyle Naughton on 10:56 - Feb 9 with 1760 viewsMattG

In fairness to KN he's been one of the better performers over the last half-dozen games. I certainly feel less nervous with him playing at LB rather than Bidwell.
Kyle Naughton on 11:36 - Feb 9 with 1715 viewsicecoldjack

Naughton is a very good footballer, most will only see this after he’s been released and replaced with a clogger that cant pass or trap a bag of cement.

Criminal that he hasn’t been playing week after week, Cooper is a clueless manager .
Kyle Naughton on 11:57 - Feb 9 with 1667 viewsEbo

Watching the extended highlights and we did look good going forward, didn't get the rub of the green with some chances but our achilles heel of switching off at certain times cost us dearly, twice we gave Lawrence all the space in the world and the cross for the equalizer wasn't dealt with by the Chelsea youngster.

VDH is really missed alongside Rodon.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Kyle Naughton on 12:43 - Feb 9 with 1610 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Kyle Naughton on 11:57 - Feb 9 by Ebo

Watching the extended highlights and we did look good going forward, didn't get the rub of the green with some chances but our achilles heel of switching off at certain times cost us dearly, twice we gave Lawrence all the space in the world and the cross for the equalizer wasn't dealt with by the Chelsea youngster.

VDH is really missed alongside Rodon.

I had almost forgotten about VDH.
Kyle Naughton on 13:07 - Feb 9 with 1578 viewsBLAZE

Over 150 appearances now. I look forward to the day he's inducted onto our Trust Wall of Fame 👏🏻
Kyle Naughton on 13:15 - Feb 9 with 1556 viewsMrSwerve

Kyle Naughton on 11:36 - Feb 9 by icecoldjack

Naughton is a very good footballer, most will only see this after he’s been released and replaced with a clogger that cant pass or trap a bag of cement.

Criminal that he hasn’t been playing week after week, Cooper is a clueless manager .

Indeed - Kyle's a decent player. Gets far too much unwarranted stick. File with Jonathan de Guzman.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Kyle Naughton on 13:27 - Feb 9 with 1542 viewsploppy

We always look more composed with KN in the team. His calmness on the ball reminds me very much of Rangel. When you see Bidwell playing you realise what a good footballer KN is. And he's even playing LB which isn't his natural position.
Kyle Naughton on 13:45 - Feb 9 with 1513 viewsWarwickHunt

Kyle Naughton on 13:15 - Feb 9 by MrSwerve

Indeed - Kyle's a decent player. Gets far too much unwarranted stick. File with Jonathan de Guzman.

Naughton’s a good Championship player, JDG was a good PL player.
Login to get fewer ads

Kyle Naughton on 14:04 - Feb 9 with 1475 viewsBadlands

Players have scored higher when we've played far worse but won.
Some players start with a +2 point score and some with a -2 point score immaterial of how they play.
Could ry scoring players before a game based on how you think they will play then again after on how they have played. I think the order will be pretty much the same.

For me Gallagher, Routedge and Ayew gave the tam more dynamism up front than for some time.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Kyle Naughton on 14:05 - Feb 9 with 1474 viewsJinxy

Kyle Naughton on 13:45 - Feb 9 by WarwickHunt

KN has the better attitude though - always tries his best imo.
Kyle Naughton on 14:14 - Feb 9 with 1450 viewsMrSwerve

Kyle Naughton on 13:45 - Feb 9 by WarwickHunt

Indeed.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Kyle Naughton on 14:37 - Feb 9 with 1417 viewsbuilthjack

Kyle Naughton on 10:56 - Feb 9 by MattG

In fairness to KN he's been one of the better performers over the last half-dozen games. I certainly feel less nervous with him playing at LB rather than Bidwell.

Bidwell 😹

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Kyle Naughton on 22:44 - Feb 9 with 1189 viewsSwanski

Kyle has copped plenty of unnecessary stick by some fans. I have always thought he could hold down LB at prem and championship level for us. He reads the game well, holds position and most importantly defends well. The added benefit is that he isn't afriad of bombing forward and having a lash at goal.
Good professional about the club like routs and dyer, but need to be bringing the youngsters through whilst they can impart some experience and knowledge.

In regards to the ratings, I don't think we had any stand out performers and in light of losing expected that sort of spread.
Kyle Naughton on 22:56 - Feb 9 with 1168 viewsJacket

For me I always found him wanting in the PL which is when he copped a lot of flack, but even then he was probably the best we had. He's still the best we've got, and probably found his level in the Championship.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024