Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cooper says Man Up 11:20 - Feb 11 with 3526 viewsCARDAN

Cooper tells the players to man up, whilst there is a degree of agreement with this to put this out before a crucial game when it’s his tactics and lack of management skills which have contributed to this situation. Diversion tactics, starting to feel he is a problem
Cooper says Man Up on 11:24 - Feb 11 with 2920 viewsBadlands

Blaming others for his deficiencies has been a constant theme and very much a Monk-like response.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Cooper says Man Up on 12:36 - Feb 11 with 2814 viewsjack247

Cooper being out of his depth seems a recurring theme lately. Same tactics every game, some players seem untouchable, late/lack of substitutions, not reacting to changes opponents make, repeating himself every time we lose.

Unfortunately, it does seem Badlands and a few others were right early in the season. Most of us had our judgement clouded by a good run of results.
Cooper says Man Up on 12:40 - Feb 11 with 2791 viewsjasper_T

Cooper says Man Up on 12:36 - Feb 11 by jack247

Cooper being out of his depth seems a recurring theme lately. Same tactics every game, some players seem untouchable, late/lack of substitutions, not reacting to changes opponents make, repeating himself every time we lose.

Unfortunately, it does seem Badlands and a few others were right early in the season. Most of us had our judgement clouded by a good run of results.

There was a lot of abuse and accusations of having "an obvious agenda" flying around. Nothing new on this forum.
Cooper says Man Up on 12:42 - Feb 11 with 2788 viewsDr_Winston

Cooper says Man Up on 11:24 - Feb 11 by Badlands

Blaming others for his deficiencies has been a constant theme and very much a Monk-like response.

Was thinking the same thing. Full of fist pumps when we win, excuses when we don't.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Cooper says Man Up on 12:45 - Feb 11 with 2777 viewsjack247

Cooper says Man Up on 12:40 - Feb 11 by jasper_T

There was a lot of abuse and accusations of having "an obvious agenda" flying around. Nothing new on this forum.

Yeah there were. To be honest, I just went along with the ‘teams who play badly and win usually end up doing well’ kind of thinking. Looking back, it’s fairly obvious we were punching above our weight for quite a while. Cooper especially.
Cooper says Man Up on 13:11 - Feb 11 with 2719 viewsA_Fans_Dad

That will motivate the players.
Cooper says Man Up on 13:15 - Feb 11 with 2709 viewsKGriz16

Absolute madness if people think Steve Cooper is going anywhere. He's coming across to me as really stubborn when it comes to his tactics, he fails to adapt tactics mid-game and continues with this timid football we've been playing. He seems to be more heavily reliant on the players rather than putting a system in place.
Cooper says Man Up on 15:28 - Feb 11 with 2525 viewsBadlands

Cooper says Man Up on 12:36 - Feb 11 by jack247

Sadly, it looks like it.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Login to get fewer ads

Cooper says Man Up on 15:33 - Feb 11 with 2506 views34dfgdf54

Cooper says Man Up on 12:45 - Feb 11 by jack247

Yeah there were. To be honest, I just went along with the ‘teams who play badly and win usually end up doing well’ kind of thinking. Looking back, it’s fairly obvious we were punching above our weight for quite a while. Cooper especially.

Same here. I didn't fall for it under Monk so surprised I did with this one, as Badlands said earlier in the thread, his interviews after games blaming anyone but himself is very Monk-like.
Cooper says Man Up on 16:11 - Feb 11 with 2445 viewsjack247

Cooper says Man Up on 12:40 - Feb 11 by jasper_T

Actually, thinking about this, weren’t the ‘obvious agenda’ accusations invariably regarding Badlands blowing smoke up our owners?
Cooper says Man Up on 16:26 - Feb 11 with 2420 viewsjasper_T

Cooper says Man Up on 16:11 - Feb 11 by jack247

Actually, thinking about this, weren’t the ‘obvious agenda’ accusations invariably regarding Badlands blowing smoke up our owners?

Not when they were aimed at me.
Cooper says Man Up on 16:26 - Feb 11 with 2419 viewsNotLoyal

Did he say man up ...

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Cooper says Man Up on 16:27 - Feb 11 with 2416 viewsswan65split

I got criticized by a mate and family member for having concerns how we looking under Monk in the season we finished 8th.

sadly I was proved right, and I am having the same concerns, taking everything into account.
Cooper says Man Up on 16:29 - Feb 11 with 2411 viewsjack247

Cooper says Man Up on 16:26 - Feb 11 by jasper_T

Not when they were aimed at me.

Fair enough
Cooper says Man Up on 17:09 - Feb 11 with 2339 viewsblackpooljack

An apology to me wouldn't go amiss i've been taking some right stick on here recently. Just saying.
Cooper says Man Up on 17:27 - Feb 11 with 2303 viewsjasper_T

Cooper says Man Up on 17:09 - Feb 11 by blackpooljack

An apology to me wouldn't go amiss i've been taking some right stick on here recently. Just saying.

There's a whole thread for apologising to me on the other forum.
Cooper says Man Up on 18:22 - Feb 11 with 2227 viewssplJack

What do you call a group of know-it-alls?
A gagle?
Cooper says Man Up on 18:43 - Feb 11 with 2192 viewsSgorioFruit

i'm still scratching my head wondering why we didn't go for the win at Cardiff

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Cooper says Man Up on 19:04 - Feb 11 with 2155 views34dfgdf54

Cooper says Man Up on 17:27 - Feb 11 by jasper_T

There's a whole thread for apologising to me on the other forum.

Why?
Cooper says Man Up on 19:25 - Feb 11 with 2106 viewsmonmouth

More shit man management from a shit man manager. We'd better win then f*cker, and lay off the f*cking fist pumps, and say the players did it and you are proud of them.

I'm starting to really dislike this bloke.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Cooper says Man Up (n/t) on 19:33 - Feb 11 with 2088 viewspartisan

Cooper says Man Up on 19:25 - Feb 11 by monmouth

More shit man management from a shit man manager. We'd better win then f*cker, and lay off the f*cking fist pumps, and say the players did it and you are proud of them.

I'm starting to really dislike this bloke.

Cooper says Man Up on 19:34 - Feb 11 with 2081 viewspartisan

Tit
Cooper says Man Up on 19:37 - Feb 11 with 2067 viewsmonmouth

Cooper says Man Up on 19:34 - Feb 11 by partisan

Tit

Nipple

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Cooper says Man Up on 19:59 - Feb 11 with 2023 viewsdickythorpe

What the flying fúck did I say about Pooper back in July?
Cooper says Man Up on 07:58 - Feb 12 with 1855 views34dfgdf54

Cooper says Man Up on 19:59 - Feb 11 by dickythorpe

What the flying fúck did I say about Pooper back in July?

What did you say Dicky?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024