Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread 12:18 - Feb 12 with 50151 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 14 Feb 2020 19:42]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:59 - Feb 14 with 2088 viewssainthelens

A 4-0 win then a defeat next week to Huddersfield. You just know it.
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:39 - Feb 14 with 2024 viewsGlyn1

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:59 - Feb 14 by sainthelens

I do like your positivity, but we ain't going to score another goal this season with these tactics.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:46 - Feb 14 with 2015 viewsGlyn1

Hull have won nine of their last 11 home games in all competitions against Swansea City (W9 D1 L1), winning the last four in a row.

Swansea have won just one of their last nine away games in all competitions (W1 D4 L4), a 1-0 win at Luton Town in December.

Swansea are unbeaten in all four of their away league trips to Yorkshire this season, beating Leeds and drawing with Barnsley, Sheffield Wednesday and Huddersfield Town.

Hull have lost their last five home matches in all competitions, their worst run at the KCOM Stadium since September 2018 (six in a row).

[Post edited 14 Feb 2020 16:48]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:49 - Feb 14 with 2003 viewssainthelens

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:59 - Feb 14 by sainthelens

Having read that they've 12 players unavailable, as previously mentioned by some, lose this and it's time for tin hats.
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:09 - Feb 14 with 1978 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:49 - Feb 14 by sainthelens

Having read that they've 12 players unavailable, as previously mentioned by some, lose this and it's time for tin hats.

Lose this and Cooper should walk.
We will win though.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:16 - Feb 14 with 1875 viewsJackfath

After the dreadful show midweek, I am confident we will win tonight.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:32 - Feb 14 with 1844 viewslonglostjack

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:16 - Feb 14 by Jackfath

Me too. If there isn’t a response tonight something will be badly wrong. 0-4 Swans.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:33 - Feb 14 with 1839 viewsSwanjaxs

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:16 - Feb 14 by Jackfath

Im with you tbh, loks like Grant McCann might have lost the dressing room, and with 10 senior players out surely it's a shoe-in.

No excuses, Cooper must play with some width and go for the jugular 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:36 - Feb 14 with 1835 viewsdonnybackspin

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 09:15 - Feb 13 by TimTtam

2-0 Hull win.

Agreed just put s bet on a 2:0 Hull win.

I hope I am wrong.

#getblooperout.
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:41 - Feb 14 with 1818 viewsWxmJax

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:36 - Feb 14 by donnybackspin

Agreed just put s bet on a 2:0 Hull win.

I hope I am wrong.

#getblooperout.

I think we'll win as well but daren't put a bet on it

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:44 - Feb 14 with 1804 viewsdonnybackspin

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:41 - Feb 14 by WxmJax

I think we'll win as well but daren't put a bet on it

Well very rarely I bet against us buy this season I've lost a lot by optimistic betting.

£140 better off if we lose 2:0 but I still hope I'm wrong.
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:50 - Feb 14 with 1740 viewsblackpooljack

Bidwell recalled Christ on a bike
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:50 - Feb 14 with 1731 viewsJackfath

I said this before seeing the side.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:51 - Feb 14 with 1728 viewsjedmo_jack

Garrick back on the bench, get in. Missed his pace badly.
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:52 - Feb 14 with 1692 viewslonglostjack

Ayew on his own up front with Brewster on the bench ??????

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:53 - Feb 14 with 1680 viewsLandore_Jack

Brewster on the bench. Cooper has lost the plot.

#backtojack

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:55 - Feb 14 with 1641 viewsZaxx

Cooper has stated on more than one occasion that he will not change his approach.
That only leaves like for like exchanges.
It literally is what is always is but with a couple of different names..
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:56 - Feb 14 with 1613 viewssainthelens

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:53 - Feb 14 by Landore_Jack

Brewster on the bench. Cooper has lost the plot.

He's parking the bus.
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:56 - Feb 14 with 1613 viewsFireboy2

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:50 - Feb 14 by blackpooljack

Bidwell recalled Christ on a bike

I upset his family at the pne game.

I was right though because he was absolutely sh!te.
[Post edited 14 Feb 2020 19:01]
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:57 - Feb 14 with 1607 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:55 - Feb 14 by Zaxx

Cooper has stated on more than one occasion that he will not change his approach.
That only leaves like for like exchanges.
It literally is what is always is but with a couple of different names..

He could try learning and improving?

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:59 - Feb 14 with 1576 viewsZaxx

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:57 - Feb 14 by JACKMANANDBOY

He could try learning and improving?

I disagree.

I don't think he's capable.
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:59 - Feb 14 with 1574 viewsJinxy

Is Rodon injured?
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:00 - Feb 14 with 1558 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

I quite like the bench, get them all on?

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:00 - Feb 14 with 1550 viewsLandore_Jack

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:56 - Feb 14 by sainthelens

He's parking the bus.

We failed to register a shot on target against QPR. So Cooper has decided to drop our striker against Hull. Incredible.

#backtojack

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:00 - Feb 14 with 1550 viewsZaxx

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:59 - Feb 14 by Jinxy

Is Rodon injured?

Being managed back from injury I believe.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024