Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread 12:18 - Feb 12 with 49227 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 14 Feb 2020 19:42]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:27 - Feb 14 with 2515 viewsSTID2017

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:13 - Feb 14 by swan65split

And defender, the old school kicking into row z instead of up field may have saved the last goal

No doubt Coops will be praising the team etc, but I saw no idea of tactics it was down to individual play.

The only saving grace for Cooper was he didn't try to defend the team giving away 4 sloppy goals.
Still he was the one who coaches the team and picked it so it's down to him

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:32 - Feb 14 with 2461 viewsdobjack2

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:17 - Feb 14 by Oldjack

you've missed two shit teams who's defences belong in L2

All that was missing was our defenders pushing custard pies in each other’s faces.
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:33 - Feb 14 with 2436 viewswestside

Leon and Birchy must of been on the strongbow when they interviewed Blopper
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:34 - Feb 14 with 2414 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:33 - Feb 14 by westside

Leon and Birchy must of been on the strongbow when they interviewed Blopper

Leon is a half pint man

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:47 - Feb 14 with 2300 viewsminimichu

Cooper said in a pre match interview that they sat down after Tuesday nights match and had a good meeting. Well I suggest they gather again along with the club analysts and watch tonight’s shambles again. The period from the time Brewster scores will be like watching a horror movie. Young players or not, that was totally unacceptable and something I’m still trying to get my head around.
Use the video of that last 10 mins or so and show them to all the Academy sides as an example of pitiful game management. Something good must come from something as bad as what we witnessed.
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:56 - Feb 14 with 2224 viewsBadlands

Yet more of a CB mess.
Cabango with Wilmot who started to know each other.
Nope, the awful Guehi keeps his place.
Subs had time to make a difference for a change.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 23:33 - Feb 14 with 2066 viewsAngelRangelQS

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:56 - Feb 14 by Badlands

Yet more of a CB mess.

This is where I lose all sympathy for him.

Cabango and Wilmot were looking good but then as soon as the shiny new toy came from Chelsea, they were usurped.
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 23:39 - Feb 14 with 2047 viewsswan65split

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 23:33 - Feb 14 by AngelRangelQS

Cabango and Wilmot were looking good but then as soon as the shiny new toy came from Chelsea, they were usurped.

Spot on,
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 23:40 - Feb 14 with 2040 viewsjack_lord

are there good examples of managers holding up there hands and saying that i have to change the captain as he is a worst leader we have had in decades.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 00:16 - Feb 15 with 1957 viewsclloy2

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:56 - Feb 14 by Fireboy2

I meant instead of.

That is exactly spot on, we have a keeper that has lost all confidence, and tonight paired him with two rookie centre halves that have not played together in that combination all season., and what do we end up with, a shit team that can't win for love or money, they have 4 efforts on goal and score 4 times.
Im sorry but Mr. Cooper empty your desk now.
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 00:17 - Feb 15 with 1944 viewsBadlands

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 23:33 - Feb 14 by AngelRangelQS

Absolutely - a bit nervy as you expect but, for me, Cabango manages the position players in the way Williams did and their understanding was improving with each other, Woodman and Grimes ahead of them.

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 00:54 - Feb 15 with 1890 viewsdameedna

Struggling but a point away keeps us in touch.

See the Three Amigos started again. Well well well.
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 02:35 - Feb 15 with 1829 viewsDJack

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:30 - Feb 14 by Best_loser

Time to cash out

Prescient or what...

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 04:25 - Feb 15 with 1792 viewsTimTtam

Couldn't see the game cause it's a night game. Was Hull's defense bad, or was our attack good?

I can understand Rodon being rested, but Guehi shouldn't be starting yet. Some time in the U23s could be good for him. Wilmot & Cabango starting.

At least Cooper made 3 attacking subs. Either he had a talking to, or he woke up and changed his tactics. Either way it's a good thing.

Playoffs are definitely gone. We should start playing our players rather than loan players, unless they will come back next season.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 04:29 - Feb 15 with 1782 viewsBluebird

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:48 - Feb 14 by Brynmill_Jack

Never mind. At least we can watch those c*nts blow it , again

Blow it? Nobody is expecting us to go up but we might be giving it a better go than you lot at the moment..
You were telling us we were s.hit not so long ago and telling us to mind the gap and so on.
Mr Cooper failing well and will hold out to get a decent pay off before getting a new job as some youth coach ,his dad gets his job back at Cardiff and Tate will be your new manager because he will be cheap..
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 07:21 - Feb 15 with 1691 viewsChief

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 04:29 - Feb 15 by Bluebird

Blow it? Nobody is expecting us to go up but we might be giving it a better go than you lot at the moment..
You were telling us we were s.hit not so long ago and telling us to mind the gap and so on.
Mr Cooper failing well and will hold out to get a decent pay off before getting a new job as some youth coach ,his dad gets his job back at Cardiff and Tate will be your new manager because he will be cheap..

I wouldn't be surprised by that version of events to be honest.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 08:31 - Feb 15 with 1569 viewsSgorioFruit

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 04:29 - Feb 15 by Bluebird

I know you’ve given us four points this season. But that’s spot on.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 10:34 - Feb 15 with 1366 viewsCatullus

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 04:25 - Feb 15 by TimTtam

Couldn't see the game cause it's a night game. Was Hull's defense bad, or was our attack good?

I can understand Rodon being rested, but Guehi shouldn't be starting yet. Some time in the U23s could be good for him. Wilmot & Cabango starting.

At least Cooper made 3 attacking subs. Either he had a talking to, or he woke up and changed his tactics. Either way it's a good thing.

Playoffs are definitely gone. We should start playing our players rather than loan players, unless they will come back next season.

Both defences were utter rubbish, it was comedy gold. At one point Sky put stats up that showed both teams had scored more goals than they'd had shots on target.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 11:34 - Feb 15 with 1290 viewsangryjack

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:17 - Feb 14 by Oldjack

you've missed two shit teams who's defences belong in L2

Defending starts from the front the whole team ain't working hard enough off the ball no direction or structure under the goofy tw@t
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:32 - Feb 15 with 1185 viewscockneyswan

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:56 - Feb 14 by Badlands

Yet more of a CB mess.

I suspect Birch is responsible for doing a deal with Chelski, to give Guehi minutes, in return for getting Gallagher, only logical explanation 🤬
[Post edited 15 Feb 2020 15:40]
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:40 - Feb 15 with 1176 viewsWxmJax

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:37 - Feb 14 by Andy1300

I had £2.07 in my sky bet account, put £2 on us to win at 3-2 just cashed out £16

I bet at the same time but didn't think of cashing out. I did think of the draw at 20s with 2 mins injury time gone and Hull at 250/1 but did neither. I'm not a good gambler. Luckily I had Brewster to score so I came out evens in the end.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:32 - Feb 15 with 1140 views34dfgdf54

QPR getting tuned so far at home.

2 points out of those and Hull. Gutting.
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:38 - Feb 15 with 1130 views34dfgdf54

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:32 - Feb 15 by 34dfgdf54

QPR getting tuned so far at home.

2 points out of those and Hull. Gutting.

2-2 now
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:01 - Feb 15 with 1104 viewsmonmouth

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:38 - Feb 15 by 34dfgdf54

2-2 now

Good hard earned point for us...?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:09 - Feb 15 with 1079 viewsBadlands

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:32 - Feb 15 by cockneyswan

I suspect Birch is responsible for doing a deal with Chelski, to give Guehi minutes, in return for getting Gallagher, only logical explanation 🤬
[Post edited 15 Feb 2020 15:40]

One of Cooper's kids in the -17 World Cup - scored in the final v Spain.
Cooper with Birch's contacts maybe.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024