Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread 12:18 - Feb 12 with 50069 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 14 Feb 2020 19:42]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:04 - Feb 14 with 2120 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:01 - Feb 14 by Dr_Winston

A capable coach in charge of this team and most of the players getting pelters would not be.

The team is riddled with disorganisation and uncertainty, and the buck for that stops with the man responsible for selecting and managing it.

It's obvious Cooper erodes confidence, there's no sign of encouragement.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:04 - Feb 14 with 2115 viewsthornabyswan

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:00 - Feb 14 by Pencoed_Jack

Time for a protest march I reckon. Someone needs to do something.

Come on mods ban these boring scum twots.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:04 - Feb 14 with 2111 viewsGlyn1

BBC Match Report:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51409669

On the plus side, personally I was expecting it to be 0-0. Glad to see that we can actually score.

I disagree with Fireboy because what would be the point in sacking Cooper? We're safe from relegation and our recent turnover of managers is frankly embarrassing.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:05 - Feb 14 with 2085 viewsPencoed_Jack

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:46 - Feb 14 by sainthelens

Fck off you scum cvnt.

At least we scored a few though.

Sweet dreams sweet cheeks.
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:05 - Feb 14 with 2093 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:03 - Feb 14 by angryjack

Ran himself into ground that's why doing work at times of 3 players

Should have put that final effort in though.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:07 - Feb 14 with 2028 viewsPencoed_Jack

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:04 - Feb 14 by Muteswan

Why does Cooper not wear the Swans branded jacket or shirts?

Look at the state of him. Things are bad enough for him already without adding insult to injury.
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:07 - Feb 14 with 2032 viewsexiledclaseboy

Best match thread for years this.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:08 - Feb 14 with 2007 viewsfbreath

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:04 - Feb 14 by Muteswan

He’s only the manager but supports Cardiff. Would you wear Cardiff clobber

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:08 - Feb 14 with 1976 viewsLandore_Jack

Cooper is the problem. He needs to go!

#backtojack

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:09 - Feb 14 with 1972 viewstheloneranger

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:10 - Feb 14 by theloneranger

Swansea City: Freddie Woodman; Kyle Naughton, Ben Wilmot, Marc Guehi, Jake Bidwell; Jay Fulton, Grimes, Andre Ayew, Conor Gallagher, Wayne Routledge; Bersant Celina

Subs: Erwin Mulder, Nathan Dyer, Rhian Brewster, Yan Dhanda, Connor Roberts, Jordan Garrick, Ben Cabango

Edit ... Added Grimes 😇
[Post edited 14 Feb 2020 19:32]

I should have left the cvnt out.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:09 - Feb 14 with 1969 viewsbuilthjack

He thinks he is Pep.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:09 - Feb 14 with 1950 views34dfgdf54

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:04 - Feb 14 by JACKMANANDBOY

It's obvious Cooper erodes confidence, there's no sign of encouragement.

Without doubt.

Woodman - rabbit in headlights
Guehi - see above
Wilmot - see above

Cabango won’t know what the f*ck is going on.

He hasn’t got a clue on managing a football club at this level, probably several levels below either. Yeah it’s 4-4 and it was “entertaining” but Hull were absolutely awful, hardly any senior players fit and we have gone there and conceded 4. Not good enough. We will not get that type of possession and time on the ball again this season.
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:10 - Feb 14 with 1938 viewsBirchgrovejack

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:04 - Feb 14 by Glyn1

BBC Match Report:

On the plus side, personally I was expecting it to be 0-0. Glad to see that we can actually score.

I disagree with Fireboy because what would be the point in sacking Cooper? We're safe from relegation and our recent turnover of managers is frankly embarrassing.

Were going backwards at a rate of knots. If the league started from September we would be just outside the relegation zone. We need a manager in before the summer to change the style.of play ready for next year
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:11 - Feb 14 with 1900 viewsCooperman

Right then chaps, what have I missed?

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:12 - Feb 14 with 1871 viewsPencoed_Jack

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:10 - Feb 14 by Birchgrovejack

Were going backwards at a rate of knots. If the league started from September we would be just outside the relegation zone. We need a manager in before the summer to change the style.of play ready for next year

Agreed. I reckon the yanks will bring Bob Bradley back.
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:12 - Feb 14 with 1862 viewsjasper_T

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:04 - Feb 14 by Glyn1

BBC Match Report:

The point would be we'd no longer have Cooper at the club giving other clubs' young players chances to play over our own.

Sticking with a manager providing very-nearly relegation form over 5 and a half month period is more embarrassing.
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:13 - Feb 14 with 1850 viewsswan65split

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:54 - Feb 14 by dobjack2

Therein lies the problem -

An experienced central midfielder and captain would make all the difference to this team

And defender, the old school kicking into row z instead of up field may have saved the last goal

No doubt Coops will be praising the team etc, but I saw no idea of tactics it was down to individual play.
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:13 - Feb 14 with 1850 viewsjacabertawe

Keep Cooper until the end of the season, then get shot and rebuild - again?

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:14 - Feb 14 with 1816 viewsFireboy2

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:11 - Feb 14 by Cooperman

Well where do I start!!!!

Nah fvck it.

Cooper hasn't a clue.
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:16 - Feb 14 with 1789 viewstheloneranger

Thank fvck Jarrod Bowen and Kamil Grosicki no longer play for Hull after that defending.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:17 - Feb 14 with 1749 viewsOldjack

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:11 - Feb 14 by Cooperman

you've missed two shit teams who's defences belong in L2

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:18 - Feb 14 with 1745 viewsmonmouth

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:13 - Feb 14 by swan65split

And defender, the old school kicking into row z instead of up field may have saved the last goal

No doubt Coops will be praising the team etc, but I saw no idea of tactics it was down to individual play.

He’d have been fist pumping like a piston if we’d hung on as if it was all his doing, so that’s my only, very unconsoling, consolation.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:18 - Feb 14 with 1742 viewsCooperman

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:14 - Feb 14 by Fireboy2

Well where do I start!!!!

Nah fvck it.

Cooper hasn't a clue.

Just skim read a few random pages. WTF!

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:21 - Feb 14 with 1683 viewsswan65split

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:09 - Feb 14 by theloneranger

I should have left the cvnt out.

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:22 - Feb 14 with 1653 viewsBrynmill_Jack

He doesn’t like us.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024