Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread 12:18 - Feb 12 with 49234 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 14 Feb 2020 19:42]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:00 - Feb 14 with 2358 viewspencoedjack

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:46 - Feb 14 by Glyn1

Hull have won nine of their last 11 home games in all competitions against Swansea City (W9 D1 L1), winning the last four in a row.

Swansea have won just one of their last nine away games in all competitions (W1 D4 L4), a 1-0 win at Luton Town in December.

Swansea are unbeaten in all four of their away league trips to Yorkshire this season, beating Leeds and drawing with Barnsley, Sheffield Wednesday and Huddersfield Town.

Hull have lost their last five home matches in all competitions, their worst run at the KCOM Stadium since September 2018 (six in a row).

[Post edited 14 Feb 2020 16:48]

Think I should go away more 2 wins & a draw when I’ve watched us away this season
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:10 - Feb 14 with 2238 viewstheloneranger

Swansea City: Freddie Woodman; Kyle Naughton, Ben Wilmot, Marc Guehi, Jake Bidwell; Jay Fulton, Grimes, Andre Ayew, Conor Gallagher, Wayne Routledge; Bersant Celina

Subs: Erwin Mulder, Nathan Dyer, Rhian Brewster, Yan Dhanda, Connor Roberts, Jordan Garrick, Ben Cabango

Edit ... Added Grimes 😇
[Post edited 14 Feb 2020 19:32]

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:11 - Feb 14 with 2224 viewsHighjack

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:00 - Feb 14 by Landore_Jack

We failed to register a shot on target against QPR. So Cooper has decided to drop our striker against Hull. Incredible.

In fairness Brewster has probably never played three games in a week. Think we need to temper our expectations of him a bit. Plus Ayew is our top scorer, it’s not as if he’s a stranger to nicking goals.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:13 - Feb 14 with 2173 viewsperplex

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:51 - Feb 14 by jedmo_jack

Garrick back on the bench, get in. Missed his pace badly.

Have we, I don't recall him doing much apart from a few good runs mostly against lower teams in the cup, not saying there is no potential there, but how have we missed him what did he do that makes you think that.
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:14 - Feb 14 with 2160 viewsbuilthjack

So is Wayne the false 9 ?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:16 - Feb 14 with 2140 viewsdonnybackspin

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:00 - Feb 14 by JACKMANANDBOY

I quite like the bench, get them all on?

We could have the best bench in world football but we all know Blooper wont put more than 1 sub on and that will be in the 85th minute
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:19 - Feb 14 with 2104 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:00 - Feb 14 by pencoedjack

Think I should go away more 2 wins & a draw when I’ve watched us away this season

You had best come to Fulham then

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:20 - Feb 14 with 2111 viewsPozuelosSideys

Ok with Ayew up front, but by God thats a confused starting line up. We better hope Hull are dreadful or we are gonna look embarrassing

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:23 - Feb 14 with 2075 views3swan

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:10 - Feb 14 by theloneranger

Swansea City: Freddie Woodman; Kyle Naughton, Ben Wilmot, Marc Guehi, Jake Bidwell; Jay Fulton, Grimes, Andre Ayew, Conor Gallagher, Wayne Routledge; Bersant Celina

Subs: Erwin Mulder, Nathan Dyer, Rhian Brewster, Yan Dhanda, Connor Roberts, Jordan Garrick, Ben Cabango

Edit ... Added Grimes 😇
[Post edited 14 Feb 2020 19:32]

Are we only playing with 10 or no captain playing?
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:26 - Feb 14 with 2036 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:23 - Feb 14 by 3swan

He's going to be invisible...........again

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:27 - Feb 14 with 2026 views3swan

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:26 - Feb 14 by builthjack

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:30 - Feb 14 with 2005 viewstheloneranger

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:23 - Feb 14 by 3swan

🤔😂

I only copied and pasted it. Didn't notice Grimes was missing.

Perhaps it's a new plan from Cooper, leaving more room on the pitch and someone else to take the free kicks.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:31 - Feb 14 with 2001 viewsairedale

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:26 - Feb 14 by builthjack

Heh heh.
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:36 - Feb 14 with 1938 viewsFireboy2

Any streams?
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:36 - Feb 14 with 1934 views3swan

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:30 - Feb 14 by theloneranger

🤔😂

I only copied and pasted it. Didn't notice Grimes was missing.

Perhaps it's a new plan from Cooper, leaving more room on the pitch and someone else to take the free kicks.

Let's hope we try something different. A bit more thought in training would help
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:40 - Feb 14 with 1870 viewsJinxy

Grimes is playing ffs. Personally, I'm glad Routledge is playing. Footballers are generally compliant in following orders (Ayew apart). What we watch on the pitch, ladies and gentlemen, are the directions of the coach. Grimes works hard, always.
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:42 - Feb 14 with 1841 viewsepaul

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:36 - Feb 14 by Fireboy2

Any streams?

http://www.hesgoal.com/news/59880/Hull_City_vs_Swansea_City.html

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:44 - Feb 14 with 1828 viewsairedale

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:36 - Feb 14 by Fireboy2

Any streams?

We’re investing in Now TV.
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:50 - Feb 14 with 1762 viewsJango

Great start from routledge. Professional footballer mind.
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:51 - Feb 14 with 1749 viewsCaptain_Sham

Splendid start there.

Its just a ride.

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:52 - Feb 14 with 1735 viewsMrSwerve

Jesus Christ what a shite atmosphere.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:53 - Feb 14 with 1706 viewsmonmouth

Ayew might be more effective up top. It all feels pretty scattergun desperate though. 31 games and still no real idea of what works. I hope it’s not more of the same, and I hope the injury hasn’t affected Garricks speed. I don’t want him sacked I want him to get better, but it needs to happen very quickly. He has no real reputation all capital left to draw on.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:54 - Feb 14 with 1699 viewsMrSwerve

0-1 yay.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:54 - Feb 14 with 1698 viewsCaptain_Sham

HAs Routledge been drinking Petrol before the game?

Its just a ride.

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:54 - Feb 14 with 1660 viewsAndy1300

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:54 - Feb 14 by MrSwerve

0-1 yay.

Not really a surprise

Number 1 team in Wales

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024