Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread 12:18 - Feb 12 with 50579 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 14 Feb 2020 19:42]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:57 - Feb 14 with 1326 viewsAndy1300

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:56 - Feb 14 by Jinxy

Our defending, at times is naiive.

They don’t deserve to get paid after that shambles

Number 1 team in Wales

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:57 - Feb 14 with 1326 viewsmonmouth

Woodman. F*cking shit.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:58 - Feb 14 with 1309 viewsMagic_Michu

Woodman terrible...

... Guehi just stops and doesn’t track his man after the initial shot. 🤮

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:58 - Feb 14 with 1294 viewsowainglyndwr

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:55 - Feb 14 by pencoedjack

Awful goalkeeping

This keeper will not come for the ball what's so ever.
At the start of the season he saved us but now costing us.
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:58 - Feb 14 with 1277 viewsGlyn1

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:00 - Feb 14 by pencoedjack

Think I should go away more 2 wins & a draw when I’ve watched us away this season

I'll chip in for your expenses.

Can't watch the match, how is Bidwell doing?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:59 - Feb 14 with 1267 viewsNeath_Jack

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:55 - Feb 14 by blackpooljack

Really

Yes, we are playing some nice football going forwards.

Our defending not so much.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:59 - Feb 14 with 1241 viewspencoedjack

Super Kyle
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:59 - Feb 14 with 1236 views34dfgdf54

Get the f*ck in naughts boy
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:59 - Feb 14 with 1230 viewsbuilthjack

Naughton will be top scorer soon

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:59 - Feb 14 with 1230 viewsLibertarian

Get in !!!!
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:59 - Feb 14 with 1222 viewsNeath_Jack

Screamer.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:59 - Feb 14 with 1222 viewstheloneranger

P1ss poor defending all round.

Swansea City Charity Squad in attendance again.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:59 - Feb 14 with 1218 viewsAl_Bundy

Great finish.. !!!!!!!
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:59 - Feb 14 with 1222 viewsswan65split

Coops look......feck we scored!!!!.
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:00 - Feb 14 with 1220 viewsJinxy

Well done Kylie.
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:00 - Feb 14 with 1216 viewsowainglyndwr

Why ho why have we got to go behind to have a go at a team
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:00 - Feb 14 with 1211 viewsmahoss

Can’t watch any more of this crap.
Had enough.........
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:00 - Feb 14 with 1201 viewsPozuelosSideys

Our best player this season imo. Didnt think id ever genuinely believe id be saying that

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:00 - Feb 14 with 1186 viewsMrSwerve

Cracking goal. Bloody hell a brilliantly opportunistic set piece. From Grimes as well.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:00 - Feb 14 with 1184 viewsexiledclaseboy

Turns out Hull are shit at defending too. Cracking strike from Naughton though.
[Post edited 14 Feb 2020 21:00]

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:00 - Feb 14 with 1161 viewsBest_loser

When he does score it's usually a quality goal
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:01 - Feb 14 with 1143 viewsCaptain_Sham

Their defence wants shooting as well.

Its just a ride.

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:01 - Feb 14 with 1144 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 11:46 - Feb 14 by MrSwerve

I'm just hoping that it's one of those games that, on paper, looks like it'll be an utterly dire goalless affair...and ends up being a 5 goal thriller (with an away win).

Who am I kidding?!

One more for The Swans.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:01 - Feb 14 with 1144 viewsDr_Winston

In a just world, Kyle Naughton and Andre Ayew will be fighting it out for player of the year.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:01 - Feb 14 with 1136 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:58 - Feb 14 by Magic_Michu

Woodman terrible...

... Guehi just stops and doesn’t track his man after the initial shot. 🤮

Cabango is twice the player Guehi is

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024