Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread 12:18 - Feb 12 with 50723 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 14 Feb 2020 19:42]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:20 - Feb 14 with 1435 viewsswan85

Very soon we will be at the next level (well after next season) this is terrible to watch.
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:20 - Feb 14 with 1428 viewswestside

Love Island make quicker substitutions than Cooper
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:20 - Feb 14 with 1428 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:17 - Feb 14 by londonlisa2001

That aimless ball he just hit sums his contribution up.

Just woeful.

He has been like it all season Lisa. Some seem to think he is good. Deluded they are.
So one dimensional, players must love playing against him.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:20 - Feb 14 with 1423 viewsCopaMundial

Back to the QPR performance now, we’re done.
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:20 - Feb 14 with 1424 viewsJohnw102

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:16 - Feb 14 by magicdaps10

He won't go anywhere, we won't pay him off.

He can't be on much money cheaper to pay him off than get relegated this or next season!

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:21 - Feb 14 with 1393 viewsCaptain_Sham

Shapes gone. Its all fkd. People saying they are shyt. We are worse.

Its just a ride.

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:21 - Feb 14 with 1386 viewsjack2jack

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:16 - Feb 14 by Garyjack

This must be the heat map of play tonight😉
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:21 - Feb 14 with 1365 viewsGaryjack

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:18 - Feb 14 by Neath_Jack

F*cking hell

Well i'm starting too trip out watching this shit!
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:22 - Feb 14 with 1340 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:21 - Feb 14 by Garyjack

Well i'm starting too trip out watching this shit!

Garrick!!!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:22 - Feb 14 with 1334 views34dfgdf54

Chuffed for the kid
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:22 - Feb 14 with 1326 viewsNeath_Jack

Get in, lovely cross by selfish Ayew

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:22 - Feb 14 with 1303 viewsCaptain_Sham

Fking hell

Its just a ride.

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:22 - Feb 14 with 1299 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:22 - Feb 14 by Brynmill_Jack

Garrick!!!

Bidwell sounding imperious tonight

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:22 - Feb 14 with 1301 viewsMrSwerve

F*cking finally. Garrick. 3 all.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:22 - Feb 14 with 1293 viewsexiledclaseboy

We’ll win this.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:22 - Feb 14 with 1289 viewsbuilthjack

Early subs

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:22 - Feb 14 with 1287 viewsjack2jack

Get in🥴
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:22 - Feb 14 with 1285 viewsPozuelosSideys

Well done Jordan. WD on first senior goal (i think)

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:22 - Feb 14 with 1285 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:15 - Feb 14 by LeonWasGod

Superb from Brewster and then Ayew, predictably, is selfish and we lose a chance.

Ayew’s goals are welcome of course, but he’s a hindrance to team play. A good player, but a selfish one, and a luxury when the goals dry up. We saw this first time round with him. Dan ended up being a far bigger influence last season.

But then he does that. Such a frustrating player!
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:23 - Feb 14 with 1273 viewsGaryjack

This is the best game i've ever seen. Ever ever ever.
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:23 - Feb 14 with 1262 viewsowainglyndwr

What a sh@t 3.3 game terrible
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:23 - Feb 14 with 1259 viewsLibertarian

3 - 3 !!!!

Good god
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:23 - Feb 14 with 1255 viewspencoedjack

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:15 - Feb 14 by LeonWasGod

Superb from Brewster and then Ayew, predictably, is selfish and we lose a chance.

Ayew’s goals are welcome of course, but he’s a hindrance to team play. A good player, but a selfish one, and a luxury when the goals dry up. We saw this first time round with him. Dan ended up being a far bigger influence last season.

Come again
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:23 - Feb 14 with 1254 viewsOldjack

WTF am I witnessing

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:23 - Feb 14 with 1253 viewsJinxy

Nice, but we are waaaaaay out of control.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024