Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Worst teacher back in the day? Name and shame... 20:05 - Feb 16 with 27132 viewsSwanjaxs

Mr Dooley, Penlan comp back in 78.

Irish block head, ex washed up boxer in his late 50's ..

Loved to reach for his right hand draw and slipper a few 👌

Who's the teacher back in your day you'd want to meet up with now on an equal footing? 👊👊

This post has been edited by an administrator

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Worst teacher back in the day? Name and shame... on 14:02 - Feb 25 with 1735 viewsHighjack

So we’ve established that our collective educations were delivered by violent, sadistic colossal perverts.

Has anybody forwarded this thread to the police yet?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Worst teacher back in the day? Name and shame... on 14:06 - Feb 25 with 1725 viewsWarwickHunt

Worst teacher back in the day? Name and shame... on 12:51 - Feb 25 by Pastor_Flapps

I can't believe Death Dick of Bishop Gore hasn't made the list yet.

He used to take great delight in taking petrified girls into his back office.

DEAF Dick, Shirley? Geography teacher. Could hear a pin drop.

Tried to hit me on the head with a ruler but I grabbed it and smiled at him.
Let go!
No!
LET GO!
What’s the magic word?
Please let go!
OK. 😂

Shat himself. Don’t think he ever lived it down.
Worst teacher back in the day? Name and shame... (n/t) on 16:01 - Feb 25 with 1661 viewsJackfath

Worst teacher back in the day? Name and shame... on 14:06 - Feb 25 by WarwickHunt

DEAF Dick, Shirley? Geography teacher. Could hear a pin drop.

Tried to hit me on the head with a ruler but I grabbed it and smiled at him.
Let go!
No!
LET GO!
What’s the magic word?
Please let go!
OK. 😂

Shat himself. Don’t think he ever lived it down.

He must have because it's the first time I've ever heard that story.

[Post edited 25 Feb 2020 16:03]

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Worst teacher back in the day? Name and shame... (n/t) on 16:03 - Feb 25 with 1655 viewsNotLoyal

Worst teacher back in the day? Name and shame... (n/t) on 16:01 - Feb 25 by Jackfath

He must have because it's the first time I've ever heard that story.

[Post edited 25 Feb 2020 16:03]

Will you be on any future lists ?

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Worst teacher back in the day? Name and shame... (n/t) on 16:05 - Feb 25 with 1650 viewsJackfath

Worst teacher back in the day? Name and shame... (n/t) on 16:03 - Feb 25 by NotLoyal

Will you be on any future lists ?

I expect so Belfie!

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Worst teacher back in the day? Name and shame... on 21:12 - Feb 25 with 1536 viewssherpajacob

Worst teacher back in the day? Name and shame... on 14:02 - Feb 25 by Highjack

So we’ve established that our collective educations were delivered by violent, sadistic colossal perverts.

A supply teacher friend of mine told me that a remarkable number of teachers took early retirement about the time CRB checks were first introduced.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Worst teacher back in the day? Name and shame... on 21:17 - Feb 25 with 1532 viewsthornabyswan

Worst teacher back in the day? Name and shame... on 14:02 - Feb 25 by Highjack

We could do but most of them will be dead now.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024