Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corona Virus 22:39 - Mar 7 with 437652 viewsSgorioFruit

Sorry for new thread,
But how bad do you lot reckon it’s going to get here in the UK?
I just been watching the news. Looking nasty in Italy.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Corona Virus on 23:04 - Mar 14 with 1684 viewsBanosswan

Corona Virus on 22:59 - Mar 14 by Jack123

Good post, I was thinking earlier, surely it would have been better once the outbreak happened in wuhan, to stop all incoming transport, nobody enters. I think I'm most probably talking a few months before your timeline, but I think that's what should have been done, no doubt they will implement something like that soon, but when you think of it, if the uk had stopped all entries when it was first reported, there would be no need for what we are going through now.

The problem was China, as a dictatorship, decided to discredit the Dr who first voiced concerns. Those few weeks were critical.

Plus the poor bloke died. Whether of coronavirus, or out of convenience for the Chinese government, who knows?

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Corona Virus on 23:04 - Mar 14 with 1684 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Corona Virus on 23:01 - Mar 14 by ladyjack

It's as if BoJo wanted us to catch the virus, oh wait a minute.....hhm.

I think that we are in a similar position to France and Germany for example and behind the likes of Norway and Denmark.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Corona Virus on 23:06 - Mar 14 with 1668 viewsItchySphincter

Corona Virus on 23:01 - Mar 14 by ladyjack

It's as if BoJo wanted us to catch the virus, oh wait a minute.....hhm.

FFS stop trolling. Get over the fact that in a global society it can’t be contained and ignored. It’s out there and we either have to develop immunity or cure. Running scared is not an option.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Corona Virus on 23:10 - Mar 14 with 1651 viewslondonlisa2001

Corona Virus on 22:59 - Mar 14 by Jack123

Good post, I was thinking earlier, surely it would have been better once the outbreak happened in wuhan, to stop all incoming transport, nobody enters. I think I'm most probably talking a few months before your timeline, but I think that's what should have been done, no doubt they will implement something like that soon, but when you think of it, if the uk had stopped all entries when it was first reported, there would be no need for what we are going through now.

Italy was pretty much the first country to ban entry from China. They did so in January I think.
Corona Virus on 23:18 - Mar 14 with 1627 viewsJack_Meoff

Corona Virus on 20:15 - Mar 14 by LeonWasGod

The only issue with that is that you need an aggressive approach to protecting the vulnerable, which doesn’t appear to be happening. That will result in unnecessary deaths.

Anyway, apparently the Government are now considering bans on mass gatherings. Seems at odds with an encouraged spread. I don’t know what the thinking behind that is: u-turn or all part of the plan?

It's a hell of a thing for the Mammons to consider - to cull the elderly and thus decrease the State Pension and NHS bill; but then they have to take into account that it's also decimating a large part of their voting demographic.

Decisions, decisions...

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Corona Virus on 23:19 - Mar 14 with 1615 viewsladyjack

Corona Virus on 23:06 - Mar 14 by ItchySphincter

FFS stop trolling. Get over the fact that in a global society it can’t be contained and ignored. It’s out there and we either have to develop immunity or cure. Running scared is not an option.

How do you know it can't be contained ?, I've just seen headlines saying that China has contained it.
Corona Virus on 23:28 - Mar 14 with 1588 viewsTNT

Corona Virus on 23:19 - Mar 14 by ladyjack

How do you know it can't be contained ?, I've just seen headlines saying that China has contained it.

If you believe headlines...

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Corona Virus on 23:30 - Mar 14 with 1580 viewsGowerjack

Corona Virus on 23:18 - Mar 14 by Jack_Meoff

It's a hell of a thing for the Mammons to consider - to cull the elderly and thus decrease the State Pension and NHS bill; but then they have to take into account that it's also decimating a large part of their voting demographic.

Decisions, decisions...

Doms dilemma..

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Login to get fewer ads

Corona Virus on 23:30 - Mar 14 with 1580 viewsGaryjack

Link?
Corona Virus on 23:31 - Mar 14 with 1577 viewsItchySphincter

So if China contained it how comes the epicentre is Europe?

Jeeeeesus Christ.

Corona Virus on 23:36 - Mar 14 with 1542 viewsDr_Winston

Corona Virus on 23:31 - Mar 14 by ItchySphincter

Jeeeeesus Christ.

Lisa is convinced he's a Troll, but I think we certainly shouldn't rule out the possibility that he genuinely is that stupid.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Corona Virus on 23:37 - Mar 14 with 1534 viewsladyjack

Corona Virus on 23:30 - Mar 14 by Garyjack

Link?

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-03-14/coronavirus-started-in-china-but-it-may-s

https://m.economictimes.com/news/international/world-news/how-china-contained-th
Corona Virus on 23:39 - Mar 14 with 1526 viewsGaryjack

Corona Virus on 23:36 - Mar 14 by Dr_Winston

Lisa is convinced he's a Troll, but I think we certainly shouldn't rule out the possibility that he genuinely is that stupid.

He's off his Donald Trumpet! The most idiotic poster i've ever come across on this site in the 18 years i've posted on here.
Corona Virus on 23:41 - Mar 14 with 1518 viewsladyjack

Corona Virus on 23:31 - Mar 14 by ItchySphincter

Jeeeeesus Christ.

The epicenter was originally in China, they seem to have got on top of it now it's in Europe.
Corona Virus on 23:43 - Mar 14 with 1502 viewslonglostjack

Corona Virus on 23:04 - Mar 14 by Banosswan

The problem was China, as a dictatorship, decided to discredit the Dr who first voiced concerns. Those few weeks were critical.

Plus the poor bloke died. Whether of coronavirus, or out of convenience for the Chinese government, who knows?

Exactly. They shouldn’t be allowed to twist the narrative around. Totalitarian regimes are good at that.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Corona Virus on 23:43 - Mar 14 with 1500 viewsItchySphincter

Corona Virus on 23:41 - Mar 14 by ladyjack

The epicenter was originally in China, they seem to have got on top of it now it's in Europe.

Nutter.

Corona Virus on 23:44 - Mar 14 with 1494 viewsexiledclaseboy

Corona Virus on 22:06 - Mar 14 by ItchySphincter

The Daily Mail is the last thing we need at times like these.

As is wing stand wood.

Poll: Tory leader

Corona Virus on 23:48 - Mar 14 with 1475 viewsladyjack

China the original epicenter of the Corona virus is now said by many commentators to be containing the virus, we should learn from their methods.
Corona Virus on 23:54 - Mar 14 with 1455 viewsItchySphincter

Corona Virus on 23:48 - Mar 14 by ladyjack

China the original epicenter of the Corona virus is now said by many commentators to be containing the virus, we should learn from their methods.

Who’s gonna tell him.....?

Corona Virus on 23:54 - Mar 14 with 1455 viewsGaryjack

Corona Virus on 23:37 - Mar 14 by ladyjack

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-03-14/coronavirus-started-in-china-but-it-may-s

https://m.economictimes.com/news/international/world-news/how-china-contained-th

if you're going to post silly links, i'll match you.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/13/world/asia/coronavirus-china-conspiracy-theor

Do you honestly believe anything that comes out of that country? Of course you do, you'd also believe that the Government want to cleanse the population of the elderly to save on pension payments. You are seriously warped in the head. Get off the internet and seek help!
Corona Virus on 23:57 - Mar 14 with 1436 viewsladyjack

Corona Virus on 23:54 - Mar 14 by Garyjack

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/13/world/asia/coronavirus-china-conspiracy-theor

Do you honestly believe anything that comes out of that country? Of course you do, you'd also believe that the Government want to cleanse the population of the elderly to save on pension payments. You are seriously warped in the head. Get off the internet and seek help!

The Australian Broadcasting Corporation is not a silly link.
Corona Virus on 00:04 - Mar 15 with 1405 viewsTNT

Corona Virus on 23:54 - Mar 14 by Garyjack

In line with your post Gar, Boris Johnson has told everyone to expect to lose loved ones.

Agenda.

I've watched a close mate die in an NHS bed, when he should've been saved.

Corona Virus on 00:07 - Mar 15 with 1394 viewsGaryjack

Corona Virus on 23:57 - Mar 14 by ladyjack

The Australian Broadcasting Corporation is not a silly link.

The information they are receiving is. China is the worlds factory, they can't afford lock down. But you believe them and call our Government liars and want to wipe out the elderly! Crack on you nutter!
Corona Virus on 00:16 - Mar 15 with 1358 viewsGaryjack

Corona Virus on 00:04 - Mar 15 by TNT

In line with your post Gar, Boris Johnson has told everyone to expect to lose loved ones.

Agenda.

I've watched a close mate die in an NHS bed, when he should've been saved.

Sorry for your loss of a friend mate, but trust me, there's no agenda. If there were they'd have killed off people with serious illnesses by their thousands including my wife who costs the NHS thousands of pounds. They wouldn't need a virus from China as a reason.
Corona Virus on 00:19 - Mar 15 with 1347 viewsTNT

Corona Virus on 00:16 - Mar 15 by Garyjack

Sorry for your loss of a friend mate, but trust me, there's no agenda. If there were they'd have killed off people with serious illnesses by their thousands including my wife who costs the NHS thousands of pounds. They wouldn't need a virus from China as a reason.

Respect, mate.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024