Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Biased policing 11:31 - Sep 20 with 6476 viewsAndy1300

BLM And XR protests, they stood and watched or took the knee. Dover protest ant anti lockdown protest they acted quite the opposite, ask yourself why?

Number 1 team in Wales

Biased policing on 11:38 - Sep 20 with 4842 viewsDrizzy

BLM and XR encouraged mask-wearing, social distancing and respected the COVID guidelines while being largely peaceful.

The gathering of various conspiracy theory nutjobs actively endangered the lives of everyone at risk from COVID, because many of them believe it to be a hoax. No respect for the guidelines coupled with more violence.

Not hard to understand, unless you're a thick c*nt.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Biased policing on 11:45 - Sep 20 with 4825 viewsCatullus

Biased policing on 11:38 - Sep 20 by Drizzy

BLM and XR encouraged mask-wearing, social distancing and respected the COVID guidelines while being largely peaceful.

The gathering of various conspiracy theory nutjobs actively endangered the lives of everyone at risk from COVID, because many of them believe it to be a hoax. No respect for the guidelines coupled with more violence.

Do the police charge all protestors who aren't obeying the covid rules then? It must be a new thing.

For the record, any idiot who disobeys the covid rules and risks other peoples lives deserves what they get. Except of course for those people with relevant exemptions!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Biased policing on 11:46 - Sep 20 with 4824 viewsHighjack

“Largely peaceful”

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Biased policing on 11:46 - Sep 20 with 4824 views1983

A 19 second clip of a full day.
There’s 3 sides to every story.

Biased policing on 12:15 - Sep 20 with 4802 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Nice to see someone from the other forum on here.
Shame about the insults.
Biased policing on 12:37 - Sep 20 with 4791 viewsFieryJack

Welcome back.

Reactionary buffoons are in the ascendancy on here.

We need more manpower to even things up a bit.
Biased policing on 13:29 - Sep 20 with 4753 viewsDrizzy

Biased policing on 11:46 - Sep 20 by Highjack

“Largely peaceful”

Miss me, hun?

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Biased policing on 13:44 - Sep 20 with 4731 viewsonehunglow

Anyone seriously believing the a police will appear impartial to everyone and everything is deluded.

You either trust them or don’t

Those that don’t will always be suspicious.

As for joining them,just so the feck would want to these days when your bosses are craven careerists ,politicians use you and the public is basically apathetic until a crime affect them.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Login to get fewer ads

Biased policing on 13:50 - Sep 20 with 4723 viewsJack123

Biased policing on 11:45 - Sep 20 by Catullus

Do the police charge all protestors who aren't obeying the covid rules then? It must be a new thing.

For the record, any idiot who disobeys the covid rules and risks other peoples lives deserves what they get. Except of course for those people with relevant exemptions!

Utter poppycock!!

That's 2 two tier policing in plain sight, you mention breaking covid rules, yet blm and xr blatantly broke rules when a new law was brought in to ban protests, no heavy hand from the police with that.

|Sorry was meant to quote drizzy.
[Post edited 20 Sep 2020 13:52]

libera nos a malo

Biased policing on 13:53 - Sep 20 with 4716 viewsonehunglow

Which proves my point.

People rarely objective about policing.

Example...someone breaks into your house,assaults your wife ,kills family dog then comes the Trial.

Codes of Practice ,etc are then less important than seeing the perps found guilty.

Biased policing on 14:12 - Sep 20 with 4705 viewsHighjack

Biased policing on 13:53 - Sep 20 by onehunglow

Which proves my point.

People rarely objective about policing.

Example...someone breaks into your house,assaults your wife ,kills family dog then comes the Trial.

Codes of Practice ,etc are then less important than seeing the perps found guilty.

It happened to me but the rape of my wife and the murdering of my dog was done in a largely peaceful manner so we just educated ourselves and we have a good laugh about how bigoted we were now. Apart from the dog obviously.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Biased policing on 15:20 - Sep 20 with 4649 viewsTreforys_Jack

No need for your last sentence, hopefully language and abuse will not be tolerated on here, unlike the previous regime.
Biased policing on 15:33 - Sep 20 with 4633 viewsCatullus

Biased policing on 14:12 - Sep 20 by Highjack

It happened to me but the rape of my wife and the murdering of my dog was done in a largely peaceful manner so we just educated ourselves and we have a good laugh about how bigoted we were now. Apart from the dog obviously.

They raped my dog and murdered my wife but to be fair, the dog was better looking. At least I think that's what hapened, I had trouble telling them apart.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Biased policing on 15:56 - Sep 20 with 4619 viewsWingstandwood

Just wish everyone would apply common sense and stay home to curtail the spread of the virus.

Argus!

Biased policing on 16:07 - Sep 20 with 4607 viewsAndy1300

Biased policing on 15:56 - Sep 20 by Wingstandwood

Just wish everyone would apply common sense and stay home to curtail the spread of the virus.

Can’t stay home forever though

Number 1 team in Wales

Biased policing on 16:15 - Sep 20 with 4601 viewsWingstandwood

Biased policing on 16:07 - Sep 20 by Andy1300

Sorry I did not elaborate further i.e. my opinion was about those more avoidable 'unnecessary-trips' ditto that Welsh coach party that recently made the news....And don't start me on that Stereophonics concert at the start of the Covid-19 epidemic which was an absolute disgrace. I hope the band's popularity takes a major hit, the selfish, greedy, money grabbing sh1ts.

Argus!

Biased policing on 16:18 - Sep 20 with 4598 viewsCatullus

Biased policing on 16:07 - Sep 20 by Andy1300

Well unless we all obey the rules we will end up in another lockdown and this situation will go on for longer and longer. The longer we have to endure this, the worse the outcome will be for everybody.

Biased policing on 16:23 - Sep 20 with 4592 viewsAndy1300

Biased policing on 16:18 - Sep 20 by Catullus

Well unless we all obey the rules we will end up in another lockdown and this situation will go on for longer and longer. The longer we have to endure this, the worse the outcome will be for everybody.

Not necessarily, we need to get to some sort of normality for the sake of people’s health. We need to learn to live with the virus, cases are rising due to increased testing, it’s a cycle of test, trace, test those and trace more, test those etc. We will never get out of the cycle.

Number 1 team in Wales

Biased policing on 16:31 - Sep 20 with 4584 viewsCatullus

Biased policing on 16:23 - Sep 20 by Andy1300

Not necessarily, we need to get to some sort of normality for the sake of people’s health. We need to learn to live with the virus, cases are rising due to increased testing, it’s a cycle of test, trace, test those and trace more, test those etc. We will never get out of the cycle.

The UK government is considering more restrictions, an announcement due on Tuesday apparently. They don't want a second lockdown nationally because they say it would be an economic disaster but if we don't obey the rules and the virus numbers continue to rise what can they do?
There won't be normal, any sort of normal until a reliable vaccine is produced. If you are healthy and under 40 you're probably ok. The older you are and the sicker you are the worse the situation is.
People are so selfish, they won't even wear masks indoors or stay 2 metres away. We'll get what we deserve I guess.

Biased policing on 16:31 - Sep 20 with 4582 viewsonehunglow

High.Good try but it is predictable .
Let s play tidy eh.

I have never insulted You.

Disagree by all means

Biased policing on 17:39 - Sep 20 with 4536 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Biased policing on 16:31 - Sep 20 by Catullus

The UK government is considering more restrictions, an announcement due on Tuesday apparently. They don't want a second lockdown nationally because they say it would be an economic disaster but if we don't obey the rules and the virus numbers continue to rise what can they do?
There won't be normal, any sort of normal until a reliable vaccine is produced. If you are healthy and under 40 you're probably ok. The older you are and the sicker you are the worse the situation is.
People are so selfish, they won't even wear masks indoors or stay 2 metres away. We'll get what we deserve I guess.

I am sorry to say that because of the influence of the government and other posters on here your hope in a covid vaccine is probably misplaced if the effectiveness of Flu ones are anything to go by.

https://ahrp.org/cochrane-collaboration-flu-vaccines-of-no-benefit/
https://www.cochranelibrary.com/cdsr/doi/10.1002/14651858.CD001269.pub6/full

A bit better for kids.

https://www.cochranelibrary.com/cdsr/doi/10.1002/14651858.CD004876.pub4/full

https://www.cochranelibrary.com/cdsr/doi/10.1002/14651858.CD004879.pub5/full
https://community.cochrane.org/news/why-have-three-long-running-cochrane-reviews

I wonder what their plan "B" is?
[Post edited 20 Sep 2020 17:40]
Biased policing on 21:10 - Sep 20 with 4450 viewsmajorraglan

Without being there in person, it’s hard to say what exactly happened. The Times talks about a “Resist and Act for Freedom” rally, it certainly doesn’t look to friendly in the pictures.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/coronavirus-deniers-clash-with-police-at
Biased policing on 05:57 - Sep 21 with 4391 viewsAndy1300

Biased policing on 21:10 - Sep 20 by majorraglan

Without being there in person, it’s hard to say what exactly happened. The Times talks about a “Resist and Act for Freedom” rally, it certainly doesn’t look to friendly in the pictures.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/coronavirus-deniers-clash-with-police-at

“When they refused to leave”

So they allowed XR to tow a boat into the middle of London, knowing full well what they were planning. They allowed the boat to be planted in the middle of one of London’s busiest routes and stay there for day.

Why didn’t they “ask” them to move on in the same way?

Some people just can’t see what’s in front of them

Number 1 team in Wales

Biased policing on 07:06 - Sep 21 with 4375 viewsKilkennyjack

Biased policing on 05:57 - Sep 21 by Andy1300

“When they refused to leave”

So they allowed XR to tow a boat into the middle of London, knowing full well what they were planning. They allowed the boat to be planted in the middle of one of London’s busiest routes and stay there for day.

Why didn’t they “ask” them to move on in the same way?

Some people just can’t see what’s in front of them

Our Swans will never take the for your mob, that might tell you something.

✊🏾

Beware of the Risen People

Biased policing on 09:31 - Sep 21 with 4353 viewschad

Possibly not thick enough to hold up as a model of moral perspicacity...

a woman, who forced men to fight to the death for the dubious pleasure of having sex with her, only to kill them after.

Or a district that that performed mass slave throat cutting ceremonies.

BTW if your passion for equality is actually sincere, stop using a name for female genitalia, as an insult.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024