Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Talk of Chelsea wanting to buy another club.. 06:54 - Mar 9 with 2886 viewsicecoldjack

.. to help progress and protect its youth system, it was reported in o e of the papers that they are looking at a championship club or a Scottish club so they can farm out talent .

What would posters think if an approach was made to purchase the Swans ? Being as there has been a few young Chelsea players sent here of late and the fact we have a Cat 1 system in place, would it be acceptable for a club like ours to be a feeder club ? We are already selling off talent anyway.

My own view is that unless somebody with hard cash could come in and progress the club we will be in a tough position for the next few years at least and this may be a good solution for us.
Anyway Roman may love the Gower and decide to make it his home !

Thoughts? Sorry I cant find the link
Talk of Chelsea wanting to buy another club.. on 08:04 - Mar 9 with 2773 viewsNeath_Jack

No chance, absolutely not.

I’d rather languish in league two for the rest of my days.

Chelsea reserves be fûcked.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Talk of Chelsea wanting to buy another club.. on 08:10 - Mar 9 with 2764 viewsWarwickHunt

Progress is not a verb and Chelsea can fûck right off.
Talk of Chelsea wanting to buy another club.. on 08:22 - Mar 9 with 2743 viewsswan65split

I dont think it can be done under present rules.

Anyway its a No from no from me, and a na from him.
Talk of Chelsea wanting to buy another club.. on 08:36 - Mar 9 with 2713 viewsbuilthjack

A definite no.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Talk of Chelsea wanting to buy another club.. on 08:57 - Mar 9 with 2674 viewsjack247

Are they allowed to do that?

Even if they are, I’d prefer the current owners to being Chelseas bitch.
Talk of Chelsea wanting to buy another club.. on 11:11 - Mar 9 with 2515 viewsNotLoyal

Think of the additional union flags they could send us.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Talk of Chelsea wanting to buy another club.. on 11:21 - Mar 9 with 2488 viewsBadlands

It would have to be I another Association so Swansea might qualify.
Not sure how Football League & FA rules would apply.
But no thanks from me.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Talk of Chelsea wanting to buy another club.. on 11:31 - Mar 9 with 2476 viewsvetchonian

Nothing to see here we can kill the debate

Found articles relating to this on line....its all about Scottish clubs....either in the Premiership or the Scottish championship.......it would still be a no from me though

And it could never happen a PL club cannot have ownership of another club in the pyramid what if we Chelsea owned us and we were promoted to the PL how would that work?

I am sure that a while back some rulings were made over multiple club ownerships following the Maxwells invovlements with Oxford and Derby?

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Login to get fewer ads

Talk of Chelsea wanting to buy another club.. on 13:14 - Mar 9 with 2370 viewsBadlands

Talk of Chelsea wanting to buy another club.. on 11:31 - Mar 9 by vetchonian

Nothing to see here we can kill the debate

Found articles relating to this on line....its all about Scottish clubs....either in the Premiership or the Scottish championship.......it would still be a no from me though

And it could never happen a PL club cannot have ownership of another club in the pyramid what if we Chelsea owned us and we were promoted to the PL how would that work?

I am sure that a while back some rulings were made over multiple club ownerships following the Maxwells invovlements with Oxford and Derby?

UEFA
This states that no two clubs or more participating in a UEFA club competition may be directly or indirectly controlled by the same entity or managed by the same person.
So it would be a club with no ambition to play in the two main UEFA cups.
But otherwise there is a ruling to be made regaling Welsh clubs paying in the English Pyramid.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Talk of Chelsea wanting to buy another club.. on 17:31 - Mar 9 with 2202 viewsKilkennyjack

No.

Beware of the Risen People

Talk of Chelsea wanting to buy another club.. on 17:46 - Mar 9 with 2176 viewsGowerjack

There's no such place as The Gower.

As I believe I may have mentioned previously..

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Talk of Chelsea wanting to buy another club.. on 22:25 - Mar 9 with 1886 viewsHighjack

Talk of Chelsea wanting to buy another club.. on 17:46 - Mar 9 by Gowerjack

There's no such place as The Gower.

As I believe I may have mentioned previously..

There is if you add the word ‘peninsula’ on the end.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Talk of Chelsea wanting to buy another club.. on 07:07 - Mar 10 with 1770 viewsGowerjack

Talk of Chelsea wanting to buy another club.. on 22:25 - Mar 9 by Highjack

There is if you add the word ‘peninsula’ on the end.

Which the OP had neglected to do.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Talk of Chelsea wanting to buy another club.. on 08:57 - Mar 10 with 1719 viewsItchySphincter

Stupid thread.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Talk of Chelsea wanting to buy another club.. on 13:33 - Mar 12 with 1475 viewsDewi1jack

Talk of Chelsea wanting to buy another club.. on 11:11 - Mar 9 by NotLoyal

Think of the additional union flags they could send us.

That's a novel way of starting a new flag thread.
I do so miss the 40 pagers🤣

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024