Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Don't go to the pub. Self isolate... take care YJB's 14:29 - Mar 15 with 4930 viewsSwanjaxs

Stay safe and look after yourself and your elderly x


[Post edited 16 Mar 2020 23:20]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

0
Well I'm in the pub anyway... on 19:00 - Mar 16 with 737 viewsSwanjaxs

*pub watch update*

Grape and Olive filling up nicely.

#fùckyouvirus 😎

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

-1
Well I'm in the pub anyway... on 19:22 - Mar 16 with 696 viewslondonlisa2001

Well I'm in the pub anyway... on 19:00 - Mar 16 by Swanjaxs

*pub watch update*

Grape and Olive filling up nicely.

#fùckyouvirus 😎


I assume this will be the final day of it.

If not, then perhaps people are just too infantile to manage and places will have to be forced to shut.
0
Well I'm in the pub anyway... on 19:42 - Mar 16 with 669 viewsSwanjaxs

Well I'm in the pub anyway... on 19:22 - Mar 16 by londonlisa2001

I assume this will be the final day of it.

If not, then perhaps people are just too infantile to manage and places will have to be forced to shut.


No I'll be going about my daily life regardless Lisa.

I won't be distancing myself anytime soon.

If I develop symptoms then I will take appropriate actions.

Life must go on.

Stay safe and observe the 20 second rule ...

Peace out ❤

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

0
Well I'm in the pub anyway... on 19:44 - Mar 16 with 665 views3swan

Well I'm in the pub anyway... on 21:36 - Mar 15 by Phil_S

London Marathon training has been extended by almost 6 months so that keeps the motivation to exercise.

Work travel is just about a thing of the past for now so working at home means more time with the family.

Check on my mother to make sure she is OK - she is 85 so self isolates a lot at the best of times, things like this just mean I'll make sure I ring more than I usually do.

A cracking IPTV package means 7500+ movies on demand, thousands of TV series and every channel I am ever likely to watch.

Things carry on as normal - I also washed my hands before it was fashionable.

That aside, this is concerning for many people who run businesses and also many in employment who won't come through this intact (financially or healthily) and we should support those around us who need it


My mother is older (you know I'm older than you)

I've got a bit of a cough, don't think it's the virus but staying away (would anyway even for a cold)

There was an expert on contagious disease on TV this morning stating if you have it you can't catch it again and can go back to work etc catching it again and without risk of passing it on.

Now as I say I don't think I have it, but without a test how do I know. This clears but then get similar symptoms in a few weeks - am I safe for others?
0
Well I'm in the pub anyway... on 19:54 - Mar 16 with 650 viewslondonlisa2001

Well I'm in the pub anyway... on 19:42 - Mar 16 by Swanjaxs

No I'll be going about my daily life regardless Lisa.

I won't be distancing myself anytime soon.

If I develop symptoms then I will take appropriate actions.

Life must go on.

Stay safe and observe the 20 second rule ...

Peace out ❤


That’s the reason they’ll use the law to shut things down then.

Utter morons that don’t care that they’re putting vulnerable people at risk.

Genuine question. Are you seriously not prepared to give up the pub for 3 months to save the lives of older members of your family? Or elderly neighbours? Or people who are ill?
2
Well I'm in the pub anyway... on 20:06 - Mar 16 with 626 viewsNotLoyal

Well I'm in the pub anyway... on 19:22 - Mar 16 by londonlisa2001

I assume this will be the final day of it.

If not, then perhaps people are just too infantile to manage and places will have to be forced to shut.


I have family in Cadiz, everything is in lock down, completely, only essential trips for medical or rationed shopping. Nothing open at all. Armed military on the streets, one person travelling at any time, It’s coming to the UK.
[Post edited 16 Mar 2020 20:08]

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

0
Well I'm in the pub anyway... (n/t) on 20:08 - Mar 16 with 621 viewsSwanjaxs

Well I'm in the pub anyway... on 19:54 - Mar 16 by londonlisa2001

That’s the reason they’ll use the law to shut things down then.

Utter morons that don’t care that they’re putting vulnerable people at risk.

Genuine question. Are you seriously not prepared to give up the pub for 3 months to save the lives of older members of your family? Or elderly neighbours? Or people who are ill?


[Post edited 16 Mar 2020 21:50]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

-1
Well I'm in the pub anyway... on 20:13 - Mar 16 with 600 viewsDarran

Well I'm in the pub anyway... (n/t) on 20:08 - Mar 16 by Swanjaxs

[Post edited 16 Mar 2020 21:50]


👀

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

0
Login to get fewer ads

Well I'm in the pub anyway... on 20:14 - Mar 16 with 592 viewslifelong

Well I'm in the pub anyway... (n/t) on 20:08 - Mar 16 by Swanjaxs

[Post edited 16 Mar 2020 21:50]


Unfortunately a lot of people will have the same attitude as yourself, meaning the virus will keep on spreading.
1
Well I'm in the pub anyway... on 20:15 - Mar 16 with 589 viewsNotLoyal

Interesting times ...

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

0
Well I'm in the pub anyway... on 20:24 - Mar 16 with 557 viewsfbreath

Well I'm in the pub anyway... on 21:36 - Mar 15 by Phil_S

London Marathon training has been extended by almost 6 months so that keeps the motivation to exercise.

Work travel is just about a thing of the past for now so working at home means more time with the family.

Check on my mother to make sure she is OK - she is 85 so self isolates a lot at the best of times, things like this just mean I'll make sure I ring more than I usually do.

A cracking IPTV package means 7500+ movies on demand, thousands of TV series and every channel I am ever likely to watch.

Things carry on as normal - I also washed my hands before it was fashionable.

That aside, this is concerning for many people who run businesses and also many in employment who won't come through this intact (financially or healthily) and we should support those around us who need it


Just pray your broadband doesn’t go down there’ll be nobody to come out and fix it

I’m still going to gym but if they have to close then I’ll be hitting the roads more good timing with the change in weather if it lasts.

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

0
Well I'm in the pub anyway... on 20:25 - Mar 16 with 556 viewsSwanjaxs

Well I'm in the pub anyway... on 20:14 - Mar 16 by lifelong

Unfortunately a lot of people will have the same attitude as yourself, meaning the virus will keep on spreading.


Fùckin burn me then.

Taking precautions and self distancing me.

See you in 10 months time when you come out from under your bed 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

0
Well I'm in the pub anyway... (n/t) on 20:29 - Mar 16 with 538 viewslondonlisa2001

Well I'm in the pub anyway... (n/t) on 20:08 - Mar 16 by Swanjaxs

[Post edited 16 Mar 2020 21:50]


[Post edited 16 Mar 2020 22:00]
0
Well I'm in the pub anyway... (n/t) on 20:38 - Mar 16 with 520 viewsSwanjaxs

Well I'm in the pub anyway... (n/t) on 20:29 - Mar 16 by londonlisa2001

[Post edited 16 Mar 2020 22:00]


[Post edited 16 Mar 2020 21:51]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

0
Well I'm in the pub anyway... on 20:38 - Mar 16 with 515 viewssainthelens

Well I'm in the pub anyway... (n/t) on 20:29 - Mar 16 by londonlisa2001

[Post edited 16 Mar 2020 22:00]


I've been searching high n low for arsewipes.
2
Well I'm in the pub anyway... (n/t) on 20:47 - Mar 16 with 495 viewslondonlisa2001

Well I'm in the pub anyway... (n/t) on 20:38 - Mar 16 by Swanjaxs

[Post edited 16 Mar 2020 21:51]


[Post edited 16 Mar 2020 22:01]
0
Well I'm in the pub anyway... on 20:52 - Mar 16 with 468 viewsSwanjaxs

Well I'm in the pub anyway... (n/t) on 20:47 - Mar 16 by londonlisa2001

[Post edited 16 Mar 2020 22:01]


I've gone to the Grape and Olive tonight for my wife's birthday ffs!

Booked two weeks ago.

Is that ok with you Mother Teresa?

We probably won't go out again for months 👍


By the way I stopped reading your reply after the first paragraph 👍

Stay safe Anyways

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

0
Well I'm in the pub anyway... on 20:54 - Mar 16 with 452 viewsjack2jack

Well I'm in the pub anyway... on 20:52 - Mar 16 by Swanjaxs

I've gone to the Grape and Olive tonight for my wife's birthday ffs!

Booked two weeks ago.

Is that ok with you Mother Teresa?

We probably won't go out again for months 👍


By the way I stopped reading your reply after the first paragraph 👍

Stay safe Anyways


Happy birthday Mrs Swanjaxs,have a good one pal🎉🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊
1
Well I'm in the pub anyway... on 20:56 - Mar 16 with 445 viewslondonlisa2001

Well I'm in the pub anyway... on 20:52 - Mar 16 by Swanjaxs

I've gone to the Grape and Olive tonight for my wife's birthday ffs!

Booked two weeks ago.

Is that ok with you Mother Teresa?

We probably won't go out again for months 👍


By the way I stopped reading your reply after the first paragraph 👍

Stay safe Anyways


You were the one posting yesterday ‘in the pub’ and the virus isn’t going to stop you mun.

You stay safe as well. Genuinely.

Happy birthday to your wife by the way. She must be thrilled you’re on planetswans. Pay her some attention for God’s sake. Or look at the view. For all the Grape and Olive is overpriced, it has unbelievable views.

0
Well I'm in the pub anyway... on 20:56 - Mar 16 with 442 viewsSwanjaxs

Well I'm in the pub anyway... on 20:54 - Mar 16 by jack2jack

Happy birthday Mrs Swanjaxs,have a good one pal🎉🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊


Thank you my very good friend ❤ YJB

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

2
Well I'm in the pub anyway... on 20:57 - Mar 16 with 436 viewssainthelens

Well I'm in the pub anyway... on 20:56 - Mar 16 by londonlisa2001

You were the one posting yesterday ‘in the pub’ and the virus isn’t going to stop you mun.

You stay safe as well. Genuinely.

Happy birthday to your wife by the way. She must be thrilled you’re on planetswans. Pay her some attention for God’s sake. Or look at the view. For all the Grape and Olive is overpriced, it has unbelievable views.



You 2 seriously need to get a room.
0
Well I'm in the pub anyway... on 20:58 - Mar 16 with 431 viewsjack2jack

Well I'm in the pub anyway... on 20:56 - Mar 16 by Swanjaxs

Thank you my very good friend ❤ YJB


👍
0
Well I'm in the pub anyway... on 20:59 - Mar 16 with 429 viewsSwanjaxs

Well I'm in the pub anyway... on 20:56 - Mar 16 by londonlisa2001

You were the one posting yesterday ‘in the pub’ and the virus isn’t going to stop you mun.

You stay safe as well. Genuinely.

Happy birthday to your wife by the way. She must be thrilled you’re on planetswans. Pay her some attention for God’s sake. Or look at the view. For all the Grape and Olive is overpriced, it has unbelievable views.



Bite me for going out ..


Btw it was only myself and the wife in the Bistro Tycoch at 1pm yesterday...

Hardly partying hard .

Now fùck off is it 😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

0
Well I'm in the pub anyway... on 21:01 - Mar 16 with 417 viewslondonlisa2001

Well I'm in the pub anyway... on 20:59 - Mar 16 by Swanjaxs

Bite me for going out ..


Btw it was only myself and the wife in the Bistro Tycoch at 1pm yesterday...

Hardly partying hard .

Now fùck off is it 😂


0
Well I'm in the pub anyway... on 21:04 - Mar 16 with 400 viewsSwanjaxs

Well I'm in the pub anyway... on 21:01 - Mar 16 by londonlisa2001



Lol all you want you silly old trout

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026