Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Don't go to the pub. Self isolate... take care YJB's 14:29 - Mar 15 with 4928 viewsSwanjaxs

Stay safe and look after yourself and your elderly x


[Post edited 16 Mar 2020 23:20]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

0
Well I'm in the pub anyway... on 19:42 - Mar 15 with 1056 viewsdickythorpe

Was it painted with anti-viral paint Bryn?????

We never thought to ask!!!
2
Well I'm in the pub anyway... on 19:52 - Mar 15 with 1030 viewsmonmouth

Well I'm in the pub anyway... on 17:24 - Mar 15 by ladyjack

They will be calling the poster monmouth, typhoid Mary at this rate.
[Post edited 15 Mar 2020 17:40]


Really? Why? I don’t have Typhoid and I’m not called Mary. So as accurate and sensible as your usual tripe.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

1
Well I'm in the pub anyway... on 19:56 - Mar 15 with 1020 viewsSwanjaxs

Well I'm in the pub anyway... on 17:24 - Mar 15 by ladyjack

They will be calling the poster monmouth, typhoid Mary at this rate.
[Post edited 15 Mar 2020 17:40]


Strange post this

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

0
Well I'm in the pub anyway... on 19:59 - Mar 15 with 1012 viewsCooperman

Well I'm in the pub anyway... on 18:12 - Mar 15 by WarwickHunt

He’s got a private jet, mun.


These are simple questions for him to reply to. It's not as if I'm asking him to meet me at a boxing club or something like that.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

1
Well I'm in the pub anyway... on 20:04 - Mar 15 with 996 viewsSwanjaxs

In other news....

Countryfile says the weather for next week is picking up 🌞

#happydays

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

2
Well I'm in the pub anyway... on 20:09 - Mar 15 with 986 viewsGaryjack

Well I'm in the pub anyway... on 20:04 - Mar 15 by Swanjaxs

In other news....

Countryfile says the weather for next week is picking up 🌞

#happydays


And we get 'the tilt' back on Friday!
1
Well I'm in the pub anyway... on 20:13 - Mar 15 with 971 viewsSwanjaxs

Well I'm in the pub anyway... on 20:09 - Mar 15 by Garyjack

And we get 'the tilt' back on Friday!


May Bank holiday is gona be a bummer this year

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

1
Well I'm in the pub anyway... on 20:14 - Mar 15 with 958 viewsjack2jack

Well I'm in the pub anyway... on 20:13 - Mar 15 by Swanjaxs

May Bank holiday is gona be a bummer this year


At least there won't be any traffic on the roads👍
2
Login to get fewer ads

Well I'm in the pub anyway... on 20:18 - Mar 15 with 940 viewsGaryjack

Well I'm in the pub anyway... on 20:14 - Mar 15 by jack2jack

At least there won't be any traffic on the roads👍


We'll be on the road even if we are self isolating. Our new car is arriving in the country tomorrow, and we should be able to pick it up in 7 to 10 days.
1
Well I'm in the pub anyway... on 20:20 - Mar 15 with 922 viewsThebus

Well I'm in the pub anyway... on 19:59 - Mar 15 by Cooperman

These are simple questions for him to reply to. It's not as if I'm asking him to meet me at a boxing club or something like that.


Are you a police officer then lol. Why should I tell you that.
Let’s just say when I normally fly on a Monday to the states it’s with Virgin Atlantic 08.50 flight, so there’s a clue for you.

Now here’s a question for you. Why can’t you satisfy your wife ?
Plus seeing you at an airport would feel like the Klingons from Star Trek had arrived with that big forehead of yours 😁
[Post edited 15 Mar 2020 20:27]
0
Well I'm in the pub anyway... on 20:21 - Mar 15 with 919 viewsSwanjaxs

Well I'm in the pub anyway... on 20:14 - Mar 15 by jack2jack

At least there won't be any traffic on the roads👍


Indeed!

Personally I've hid a litre bottle of vodka in the bushes at Singleton Park for the "worst case scenario"...

Stay safe j2j 😷

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

2
Well I'm in the pub anyway... on 20:23 - Mar 15 with 911 viewsjack2jack

Well I'm in the pub anyway... on 20:18 - Mar 15 by Garyjack

We'll be on the road even if we are self isolating. Our new car is arriving in the country tomorrow, and we should be able to pick it up in 7 to 10 days.


Nice, what you getting, if that's not being nosey.🚗
1
Well I'm in the pub anyway... on 20:28 - Mar 15 with 887 viewsjack2jack

Well I'm in the pub anyway... on 20:21 - Mar 15 by Swanjaxs

Indeed!

Personally I've hid a litre bottle of vodka in the bushes at Singleton Park for the "worst case scenario"...

Stay safe j2j 😷


Plenty of anaesthetic, that's the ticket.
ATB👍
1
Well I'm in the pub anyway... on 20:33 - Mar 15 with 873 viewsGaryjack

Well I'm in the pub anyway... on 20:23 - Mar 15 by jack2jack

Nice, what you getting, if that's not being nosey.🚗


Volkswagon tiguan r line. We've had a Kuga for last five years, will never go there again. Not the car itself, but DAYS are crap when things go wrong, took them over 18 months to sort out a problem with our sun roof!
2
Well I'm in the pub anyway... on 20:35 - Mar 15 with 864 viewsSwanjaxs

Well I'm in the pub anyway... on 20:28 - Mar 15 by jack2jack

Plenty of anaesthetic, that's the ticket.
ATB👍


Absolutely j2j 😎

I've only just been let back in Singleton Park the last month since my exclusion order expired 👍

(as long as i stay at least 20 yards from any bushes) 😁

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

1
Well I'm in the pub anyway... on 20:35 - Mar 15 with 854 viewsBanosswan

Well I'm in the pub anyway... on 20:33 - Mar 15 by Garyjack

Volkswagon tiguan r line. We've had a Kuga for last five years, will never go there again. Not the car itself, but DAYS are crap when things go wrong, took them over 18 months to sort out a problem with our sun roof!


R-line, check you out!

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

1
Well I'm in the pub anyway... on 20:43 - Mar 15 with 829 viewsjack2jack

Well I'm in the pub anyway... on 20:33 - Mar 15 by Garyjack

Volkswagon tiguan r line. We've had a Kuga for last five years, will never go there again. Not the car itself, but DAYS are crap when things go wrong, took them over 18 months to sort out a problem with our sun roof!


Very nice Gar, hope it goes well.👍
Yeah, unfortunately, I've had some ropey experiences there myself, nuff said.
How on earth can they not fix a sunroof at a main dealership!
1
Well I'm in the pub anyway... on 20:43 - Mar 15 with 824 viewsCooperman

Well I'm in the pub anyway... on 20:20 - Mar 15 by Thebus

Are you a police officer then lol. Why should I tell you that.
Let’s just say when I normally fly on a Monday to the states it’s with Virgin Atlantic 08.50 flight, so there’s a clue for you.

Now here’s a question for you. Why can’t you satisfy your wife ?
Plus seeing you at an airport would feel like the Klingons from Star Trek had arrived with that big forehead of yours 😁
[Post edited 15 Mar 2020 20:27]


No, don’t be silly.

What’s your flight number?

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

0
Well I'm in the pub anyway... on 20:45 - Mar 15 with 812 viewsjack2jack

Well I'm in the pub anyway... on 20:35 - Mar 15 by Swanjaxs

Absolutely j2j 😎

I've only just been let back in Singleton Park the last month since my exclusion order expired 👍

(as long as i stay at least 20 yards from any bushes) 😁


0
Well I'm in the pub anyway... on 20:48 - Mar 15 with 794 viewstaffpunk

Had my normal swig today, decent crowd there tbf. However, earlier I'd been to Coity/Coychurch Crem, and then went to The Haywain for grub. 20 people in there at one o'clock, normally rammed with 100 at that sort of time. Many businesses are going to be hit big time by what's going on.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

3
Well I'm in the pub anyway... on 20:53 - Mar 15 with 775 viewsSwanjaxs

Well I'm in the pub anyway... on 20:48 - Mar 15 by taffpunk

Had my normal swig today, decent crowd there tbf. However, earlier I'd been to Coity/Coychurch Crem, and then went to The Haywain for grub. 20 people in there at one o'clock, normally rammed with 100 at that sort of time. Many businesses are going to be hit big time by what's going on.


It's going to get hard Taff.

Still in the early stages of this.

Some Cafes and pubs will definitely go to the wall.

The absolute fabric of many communities.

Stay safe and practice the 20 second rule .

Peace out my good friend ❤
[Post edited 15 Mar 2020 20:56]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

1
Well I'm in the pub anyway... on 21:36 - Mar 15 with 704 viewsPhil_S

London Marathon training has been extended by almost 6 months so that keeps the motivation to exercise.

Work travel is just about a thing of the past for now so working at home means more time with the family.

Check on my mother to make sure she is OK - she is 85 so self isolates a lot at the best of times, things like this just mean I'll make sure I ring more than I usually do.

A cracking IPTV package means 7500+ movies on demand, thousands of TV series and every channel I am ever likely to watch.

Things carry on as normal - I also washed my hands before it was fashionable.

That aside, this is concerning for many people who run businesses and also many in employment who won't come through this intact (financially or healthily) and we should support those around us who need it
1
Well I'm in the pub anyway... on 21:46 - Mar 15 with 684 viewsCatullus

Well I'm in the pub anyway... on 21:36 - Mar 15 by Phil_S

London Marathon training has been extended by almost 6 months so that keeps the motivation to exercise.

Work travel is just about a thing of the past for now so working at home means more time with the family.

Check on my mother to make sure she is OK - she is 85 so self isolates a lot at the best of times, things like this just mean I'll make sure I ring more than I usually do.

A cracking IPTV package means 7500+ movies on demand, thousands of TV series and every channel I am ever likely to watch.

Things carry on as normal - I also washed my hands before it was fashionable.

That aside, this is concerning for many people who run businesses and also many in employment who won't come through this intact (financially or healthily) and we should support those around us who need it


That last paragraph is very true. I lready get my occupational pension and my wife works for the NHS so we should be ok but there will be plenty of people who will need our help and support through this and not just those who catch this virus.

Maybe we all need to use our local shops more and keep an eye on anyone we know is already struggling to get by.

Maybe this virus will teach people that we need to be nicer to each other and help each other.

I live in hope!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

1
Well I'm in the pub anyway... on 21:47 - Mar 15 with 683 viewsSwanjaxs

Well I'm in the pub anyway... on 21:36 - Mar 15 by Phil_S

London Marathon training has been extended by almost 6 months so that keeps the motivation to exercise.

Work travel is just about a thing of the past for now so working at home means more time with the family.

Check on my mother to make sure she is OK - she is 85 so self isolates a lot at the best of times, things like this just mean I'll make sure I ring more than I usually do.

A cracking IPTV package means 7500+ movies on demand, thousands of TV series and every channel I am ever likely to watch.

Things carry on as normal - I also washed my hands before it was fashionable.

That aside, this is concerning for many people who run businesses and also many in employment who won't come through this intact (financially or healthily) and we should support those around us who need it


Look after mam mush.

Only one we ever will get ❤

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

3
Well I'm in the pub anyway... on 08:19 - Mar 16 with 568 viewsWarwickHunt

Well I'm in the pub anyway... on 19:59 - Mar 15 by Cooperman

These are simple questions for him to reply to. It's not as if I'm asking him to meet me at a boxing club or something like that.


Same bloke, different fantasy.

He’s been “outed” on numerous occasions on here.
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026