Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Things to do whilst self-isolating in the weeks/months ahead.. 18:10 - Mar 18 with 1334 viewsBrynCartwright

apart from checking up and supporting family, friends and neighbours I need to

Spring-clean.

Get rid of a load of old shite.

Work in the garden.

Read some Dickens.

What do other PS posters intend doing?

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Things to do whilst self-isolating in the weeks/months ahead.. on 18:12 - Mar 18 with 1331 viewsSgorioFruit

bet on Nigerian football

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Things to do whilst self-isolating in the weeks/months ahead.. on 20:15 - Mar 18 with 1258 viewsswan65split

Pretty much the same as your list

Having only retired form stuff last year.
Once the rain stops cut the grass its getting like to be Honey I shrunk the kids out there.
The rubbish may have to wait
working on a couple of old vehicles
Decorate in the House
Paint the summer house hopefully in the lock down we"ll get some weather to sit there.
Things to do whilst self-isolating in the weeks/months ahead.. on 20:16 - Mar 18 with 1247 viewsDarran

Read books.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Soul-Divining-Intuitional-Jocelyn-Prosser/dp/1528905091

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Things to do whilst self-isolating in the weeks/months ahead.. on 20:17 - Mar 18 with 1246 viewsladyjack

If you have a snooker table or dartboard in the house play that.
Things to do whilst self-isolating in the weeks/months ahead.. on 20:20 - Mar 18 with 1230 viewsexiledclaseboy

Things to do whilst self-isolating in the weeks/months ahead.. on 20:16 - Mar 18 by Darran

Read books.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Soul-Divining-Intuitional-Jocelyn-Prosser/dp/1528905091

Know any good ones?

Poll: Tory leader

Things to do whilst self-isolating in the weeks/months ahead.. on 20:41 - Mar 18 with 1199 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

We are reorganising the house around some of our usual activities:

Kitchen now known as la Casa Restaurant
Sitting Room is now known as The Cinema
Garden now known as Kew
Bathroom now known as the Spa
Office now known as Canary Wharf
Bedroom now known as WrestleWorld
Dog now called - Emergency Rations

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Things to do whilst self-isolating in the weeks/months ahead.. on 21:10 - Mar 18 with 1160 viewssainthelens

Spending most nights with a large Semillon resting on a cushion.
I'll let you work that out.
Things to do whilst self-isolating in the weeks/months ahead.. on 21:24 - Mar 18 with 1141 viewsJack123

If stuck for things to do, take a look at the outsider, just finished it, bloody good series.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8550800/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_2

libera nos a malo

Login to get fewer ads

Things to do whilst self-isolating in the weeks/months ahead.. on 21:25 - Mar 18 with 1138 viewslonglostjack

Bake bread
Continue learning Welsh
Stroke the dog even more.
Try not to get under the wife’s feet.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Things to do whilst self-isolating in the weeks/months ahead.. on 21:27 - Mar 18 with 1129 viewsDarran

Things to do whilst self-isolating in the weeks/months ahead.. on 20:20 - Mar 18 by exiledclaseboy

Know any good ones?

Prick.

Things to do whilst self-isolating in the weeks/months ahead.. on 21:38 - Mar 18 with 1110 viewsbonymine

Things to do whilst self-isolating in the weeks/months ahead.. on 21:25 - Mar 18 by longlostjack

Bake bread
Continue learning Welsh
Stroke the dog even more.
Try not to get under the wife’s feet.

Fast Walk twice a day without the dog
Learn Spanish
Walk the dog
Check if Stevie Cooper is still Manager
Tell the wife her hair is lovely & she doesn’t need her nails done as the end of the world is nigh 🙄😉🤣🤣

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Things to do whilst self-isolating in the weeks/months ahead.. on 21:42 - Mar 18 with 1097 viewsbuilthjack

Get out of the house asap

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Things to do whilst self-isolating in the weeks/months ahead.. on 21:48 - Mar 18 with 1082 viewssainthelens

Highjack and rob a tank.
Things to do whilst self-isolating in the weeks/months ahead.. on 21:54 - Mar 18 with 1073 viewsDarran

Things to do whilst self-isolating in the weeks/months ahead.. on 21:48 - Mar 18 by sainthelens

Highjack and rob a tank.

There’s one in Llansamlet go get it.

Things to do whilst self-isolating in the weeks/months ahead.. on 21:54 - Mar 18 with 1074 viewsFieryJack

Things to do whilst self-isolating in the weeks/months ahead.. on 21:42 - Mar 18 by builthjack

Get out of the house asap

One of my old English Lit. lecturers told me that he endured a significant lock-down during the Iranian Revolution in 1979.

He happened to be at the epicentre of it - in Tehran, and only had two books to read whilst he cowered inside: The Complete Works of Shakespeare, and the King James Bible.

He read them both, cover to cover, TWICE!

I've got both, ready and waiting, should the need arise (but am probably more likely to waste even more time on here, I suspect).
Things to do whilst self-isolating in the weeks/months ahead.. on 23:17 - Mar 18 with 1019 viewsCatullus

I might take up religion...all of them....now doesn't seem like a good time to be fussy!

Or more likely I'll download a few more (non religious) books and read more. Oh, and give my son a few thrashings on FIFA 20.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024