Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Turn the tide 22:04 - Mar 19 with 5539 viewswestside

Today's soundbite from Cummings and that scruffy blond fraudster
Turn the tide on 22:09 - Mar 19 with 3315 viewsFlashberryjack

"Turn the tide" I sure someone will be along to translate that.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Turn the tide on 22:10 - Mar 19 with 3314 viewssainthelens

Dull cvnt trying to spin that 12 weeks and we'll turn it round.
No wonder people wanna stay in the pubs.
Total fckn c0ckwomble.
Turn the tide on 22:24 - Mar 19 with 3277 viewsWarwickHunt

“Send it packing”. What a colossal fûcking twät he is.
Turn the tide on 22:27 - Mar 19 with 3262 viewssainthelens

Takes me back to the days of watchn Capt Pugwash.
Turn the tide on 22:34 - Mar 19 with 3251 viewsDarran

To me see and this is just my opinion this is the kind of thing that makes things worse.
We all know that Cummings and Johnson are a pair of ćunts but we’ve got some of the best experts and scientists in the world in Britain so how do any of you know we won’t turn the tide or send it packing?

Doesn’t everyone hope we do turn the tide and send it packing within 12 weeks?
Why does everything have to be political all the time?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Turn the tide on 22:45 - Mar 19 with 3230 viewsWarwickHunt

Turn the tide on 22:34 - Mar 19 by Darran

To me see and this is just my opinion this is the kind of thing that makes things worse.
We all know that Cummings and Johnson are a pair of ćunts but we’ve got some of the best experts and scientists in the world in Britain so how do any of you know we won’t turn the tide or send it packing?

Not political, his braying public school twàt persona just gets on my fûcking tits.
Turn the tide on 22:51 - Mar 19 with 3216 viewssainthelens

Turn the tide on 22:45 - Mar 19 by WarwickHunt

Not political, his braying public school twàt persona just gets on my fûcking tits.

This.
Turn the tide on 22:53 - Mar 19 with 3206 viewsDarran

Turn the tide on 22:45 - Mar 19 by WarwickHunt

He gets on my tits too but we should be rooting for him/them to do exactly what they say instead of ridiculing everything they say Shirley?
[Post edited 19 Mar 2020 22:53]

Login to get fewer ads

Turn the tide on 22:58 - Mar 19 with 3190 viewssainthelens

Turn the tide on 22:53 - Mar 19 by Darran

He gets on my tits too but we should be rooting for him/them to do exactly what they say instead of ridiculing everything they say Shirley?

Tucking up businesses by not officially closing em as to avoid insurance payouts has really yanked my chain. Just don't trust a word he says.
Turn the tide on 23:06 - Mar 19 with 3177 viewsWarwickHunt

I’ll stop ridiculing him when he stops being an annoying, pompous fûcking twàt. Deal?
Turn the tide on 23:09 - Mar 19 with 3166 viewsDarran

Turn the tide on 23:06 - Mar 19 by WarwickHunt

I’ll stop ridiculing him when he stops being an annoying, pompous fûcking twàt. Deal?

Oh fućk me listen to her.

Turn the tide on 23:11 - Mar 19 with 3163 viewsDarran

Turn the tide on 22:58 - Mar 19 by sainthelens

Tucking up businesses by not officially closing em as to avoid insurance payouts has really yanked my chain. Just don't trust a word he says.

Well yes I agree that’s a disgrace but that’s a different subject altogether.

Turn the tide on 23:14 - Mar 19 with 3156 viewsraynor94

Well the scientists, who really should be the people in the know, are giving Boris this information we can beat it in 12 weeks, at the end of the day he's just a mouthpiece during this crisis

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Turn the tide on 23:22 - Mar 19 with 3129 viewssainthelens

Turn the tide on 23:11 - Mar 19 by Darran

Well yes I agree that’s a disgrace but that’s a different subject altogether.

You think we should be rooting for a bumbling excuse ? Then again, some of us gave Bobbly a chance at first.
Turn the tide on 23:28 - Mar 19 with 3114 viewsDarran

Turn the tide on 23:22 - Mar 19 by sainthelens

You think we should be rooting for a bumbling excuse ? Then again, some of us gave Bobbly a chance at first.

Yes absolutely we should be rooting for everything he’s saying to come true.

Turn the tide on 23:43 - Mar 19 with 3098 viewsmonmouth

Turn the tide on 23:14 - Mar 19 by raynor94

Well the scientists, who really should be the people in the know, are giving Boris this information we can beat it in 12 weeks, at the end of the day he's just a mouthpiece during this crisis

And he'll take all the credit and act like Churchill as if he personally won the war against the virus. Don't mess with GB, virus.

I'd settle for that right now, given the shambolic non preparations that my nurse wife described earlier, and the reactive rather than proactive approaches. Let's not forget that 'herd immunity' was the irrefutable science that wewere meant to trust less than a week ago. Then again China has no new cases after,what, 8 or 9 weeks?

And it's not about time, it's relative severity that is the measure here. How many will die in that 12 week period? Lets hope to god not many. His turn of phrase is still a disgrace. Statistically, myself and a few others on here have a chance of not being around after 12 weeks and the moronic c*nt is still not testing health professionals in the front line nor providing anything but laughable protection, putting my wife and many others in peril.

So yeah I'm a bit sensitive to the eton mess spouting off with his send it packing, turn the tide and particularly 'do what it takes' shit when he's doing nothing of the kind.

There's your translation.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Turn the tide on 23:43 - Mar 19 with 3097 viewssainthelens

Turn the tide on 23:28 - Mar 19 by Darran

Yes absolutely we should be rooting for everything he’s saying to come true.

Fair shout Dar, but he's a fckn born liar pal. Personally I could do without him, would rather just listen to the flanking experts.
Turn the tide on 00:02 - Mar 20 with 3072 viewstheloneranger

Boris making sure he's got enough bog roll to clean up his shite.

"Huge delivery of loo roll arrives at Downing Street "

[Post edited 20 Mar 2020 0:04]

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Turn the tide on 00:17 - Mar 20 with 3053 viewsProfessor

Turn the tide on 22:34 - Mar 19 by Darran

Only works if you listen to and act on the advice, rather than select the bit that suits your means
Turn the tide on 00:22 - Mar 20 with 3048 viewsKilkennyjack

Turn the tide on 23:43 - Mar 19 by monmouth

And he'll take all the credit and act like Churchill as if he personally won the war against the virus. Don't mess with GB, virus.

I'd settle for that right now, given the shambolic non preparations that my nurse wife described earlier, and the reactive rather than proactive approaches. Let's not forget that 'herd immunity' was the irrefutable science that wewere meant to trust less than a week ago. Then again China has no new cases after,what, 8 or 9 weeks?

And it's not about time, it's relative severity that is the measure here. How many will die in that 12 week period? Lets hope to god not many. His turn of phrase is still a disgrace. Statistically, myself and a few others on here have a chance of not being around after 12 weeks and the moronic c*nt is still not testing health professionals in the front line nor providing anything but laughable protection, putting my wife and many others in peril.

So yeah I'm a bit sensitive to the eton mess spouting off with his send it packing, turn the tide and particularly 'do what it takes' shit when he's doing nothing of the kind.

There's your translation.

Post of the year - 👏👏👏👏

Beware of the Risen People

Turn the tide on 00:39 - Mar 20 with 3031 viewsLeonWasGod

I heard he was going to 'get on top of it' within 12 weeks. I assumed he's got a new intern starting .
Turn the tide on 00:48 - Mar 20 with 3027 viewsLeonWasGod

Turn the tide on 23:14 - Mar 19 by raynor94

There's no evidence they are though. He said it was his personal view that he thinks we can 'turn the tide'/'get on top of it' in 12 weeks. Didn't say where that came from and it's pretty much meaningless waffle.

He didn't say we could beat it in 12 weeks. That's more likely to be how long it will be before we review whether to start relaxing controls, based on other countries.
Turn the tide on 08:07 - Mar 20 with 2929 viewsWarwickHunt

Turn the tide on 23:09 - Mar 19 by Darran

Oh fućk me listen to her.

Here you go, luv.

John Crace in today’s Guardian...

It’s not just Boris Johnson’s fundamental lack of plausibility that is the problem. At Thursday evening’s daily Downing Street press conference, he seemed to have totally lost the plot. After a few days of trying to do “serious face” he had reverted to his default end-of-the-pier-show act; the Archie Rice who could no longer even entertain himself. Back were all the familiar smirks, knowing nods and third-rate gags. He sounded tonally deaf, totally at odds with the mood of the nation. When the country wants a man of substance, we get a man of straw.

Coronavirus was back to being some kind of comic-book super-villain. We’d give it a good smack on the nose, dig deep for 12 weeks, and then everything would be more or less back to normal. First we take coronavirus, then we take Brexit. Both were things that could be “got done”. It’s not even as if Boris intentionally means to be glib. He’s desperate to be seen as a great leader. It’s just that he’s fundamentally psychologically flawed. He genuinely can’t bear anything that is too real or too meaningful as it exposes his narcissistic wound that can never heal. So he has to deflect, make light, minimise. Anything but empathy. That costs him far too much.
Turn the tide on 08:19 - Mar 20 with 2909 viewsBest_loser

Turn the tide on 08:07 - Mar 20 by WarwickHunt

Here you go, luv.

John Crace in today’s Guardian...

It’s not just Boris Johnson’s fundamental lack of plausibility that is the problem. At Thursday evening’s daily Downing Street press conference, he seemed to have totally lost the plot. After a few days of trying to do “serious face” he had reverted to his default end-of-the-pier-show act; the Archie Rice who could no longer even entertain himself. Back were all the familiar smirks, knowing nods and third-rate gags. He sounded tonally deaf, totally at odds with the mood of the nation. When the country wants a man of substance, we get a man of straw.

Coronavirus was back to being some kind of comic-book super-villain. We’d give it a good smack on the nose, dig deep for 12 weeks, and then everything would be more or less back to normal. First we take coronavirus, then we take Brexit. Both were things that could be “got done”. It’s not even as if Boris intentionally means to be glib. He’s desperate to be seen as a great leader. It’s just that he’s fundamentally psychologically flawed. He genuinely can’t bear anything that is too real or too meaningful as it exposes his narcissistic wound that can never heal. So he has to deflect, make light, minimise. Anything but empathy. That costs him far too much.

Boris has always been lazy

Now the novelty of winning an election has worn off and he is faced with having to work you can see he has lost his enthusiasm

Gove said he didn't have what it takes

Going to be a long four years for him, and us
Turn the tide on 08:36 - Mar 20 with 2880 viewsKerouac

F*ck me, did he get paid to write that?
What a load of old f*cking toss.
What kind of w*nker reads that and takes it seriously.

No substance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024