Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any mention of Swansea Market having to close for a while? 15:53 - Mar 22 with 1364 viewsLohengrin

I haven’t heard anything myself and was hoping to be able to nip in on Wednesday.

Anybody?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Any mention of Swansea Market having to close for a while? on 16:11 - Mar 22 with 1345 viewsraynor94

Heard nothing yet, it was business as usual when I was in there Saturday, quite busy.

But sadly can't see it continuing for much longer

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Any mention of Swansea Market having to close for a while? on 16:13 - Mar 22 with 1336 viewsdickythorpe

A lot of cafés are open tomorrow but on about closing by Wednesday
Any mention of Swansea Market having to close for a while? on 16:16 - Mar 22 with 1325 viewsPozuelosSideys

Any mention of Swansea Market having to close for a while? on 16:13 - Mar 22 by dickythorpe

A lot of cafés are open tomorrow but on about closing by Wednesday

They should all be closed already. One of the reasons why beaches, seafronts etc have attracted so many people despite the government guidance. They are part of the problem.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Any mention of Swansea Market having to close for a while? on 16:17 - Mar 22 with 1315 viewsdickythorpe

Any mention of Swansea Market having to close for a while? on 16:16 - Mar 22 by PozuelosSideys

They should all be closed already. One of the reasons why beaches, seafronts etc have attracted so many people despite the government guidance. They are part of the problem.

In fairness some are taking government advice and operating as take away only with only 2 allowed in.
Any mention of Swansea Market having to close for a while? on 16:20 - Mar 22 with 1308 viewsPozuelosSideys

Any mention of Swansea Market having to close for a while? on 16:17 - Mar 22 by dickythorpe

In fairness some are taking government advice and operating as take away only with only 2 allowed in.

No problem with those providing a takeaway servcie, mate. After all, they need to make some money. But otherwise they should be closed to sit down public.

People arent listening on the whole though. Unfortunately that means we will have a complete lockdown by the end of the week because of it much like the French.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Any mention of Swansea Market having to close for a while? on 16:29 - Mar 22 with 1293 viewsLohengrin

Any mention of Swansea Market having to close for a while? on 16:11 - Mar 22 by raynor94

Heard nothing yet, it was business as usual when I was in there Saturday, quite busy.

But sadly can't see it continuing for much longer

Cheers. I only have to pop in and out, I’ll keep my fingers crossed.

Any mention of Swansea Market having to close for a while? on 16:32 - Mar 22 with 1282 viewsCooperman

Any mention of Swansea Market having to close for a while? on 16:29 - Mar 22 by Lohengrin

Cheers. I only have to pop in and out, I’ll keep my fingers crossed.

Is it essential?

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Any mention of Swansea Market having to close for a while? on 16:34 - Mar 22 with 1275 viewsLohengrin

Any mention of Swansea Market having to close for a while? on 16:32 - Mar 22 by Cooperman

Is it essential?

Useful rather than absolutely essential, I suppose. I’ve only got Wednesday and Thursday off next week though.

Login to get fewer ads

Any mention of Swansea Market having to close for a while? on 16:37 - Mar 22 with 1266 viewsdickythorpe

Any mention of Swansea Market having to close for a while? on 16:34 - Mar 22 by Lohengrin

Useful rather than absolutely essential, I suppose. I’ve only got Wednesday and Thursday off next week though.

Loh, check what your local/nearby pubs are doing food wise
There's some real brainy guys and gals out there doing things like making bread, pizza's, roast dinners, sandwiches to takeaway.
[Post edited 22 Mar 2020 16:47]
Any mention of Swansea Market having to close for a while? on 16:39 - Mar 22 with 1260 viewsLohengrin

Any mention of Swansea Market having to close for a while? on 16:37 - Mar 22 by dickythorpe

Loh, check what your local/nearby pubs are doing food wise
There's some real brainy guys and gals out there doing things like making bread, pizza's, roast dinners, sandwiches to takeaway.
[Post edited 22 Mar 2020 16:47]

My lot were all booked in somewhere for Mother’s Day, Dicky. The venue had to close its doors but they delivered the food up instead.

Nice it was too.

Any mention of Swansea Market having to close for a while? on 16:39 - Mar 22 with 1259 viewssainthelens

Any mention of Swansea Market having to close for a while? on 16:20 - Mar 22 by PozuelosSideys

No problem with those providing a takeaway servcie, mate. After all, they need to make some money. But otherwise they should be closed to sit down public.

People arent listening on the whole though. Unfortunately that means we will have a complete lockdown by the end of the week because of it much like the French.

I dont like the French, they eat horses.
Any mention of Swansea Market having to close for a while? on 16:48 - Mar 22 with 1232 viewsdickythorpe

Any mention of Swansea Market having to close for a while? on 16:39 - Mar 22 by Lohengrin

My lot were all booked in somewhere for Mother’s Day, Dicky. The venue had to close its doors but they delivered the food up instead.

Nice it was too.

May I ask which establishment was this? Great to hear
Any mention of Swansea Market having to close for a while? on 16:57 - Mar 22 with 1206 viewsCooperman

Any mention of Swansea Market having to close for a while? on 16:34 - Mar 22 by Lohengrin

In which case my suggestion is that you don't go.

I hope that Boris and his team very quickly take this type of decision out of our hands.

Any mention of Swansea Market having to close for a while? on 17:07 - Mar 22 with 1190 viewsFlashberryjack

Any mention of Swansea Market having to close for a while? on 16:57 - Mar 22 by Cooperman

In which case my suggestion is that you don't go.

I hope that Boris and his team very quickly take this type of decision out of our hands.

I think a partial lock down will be announced in Boris's iminent Virus briefing, the sooner the better IMO with all these idiots acting like there's nothing to worry about.

Maybe Not
[Post edited 22 Mar 2020 18:15]

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Any mention of Swansea Market having to close for a while? on 18:01 - Mar 22 with 1147 viewsCooperman

Any mention of Swansea Market having to close for a while? on 17:07 - Mar 22 by Flashberryjack

I think a partial lock down will be announced in Boris's iminent Virus briefing, the sooner the better IMO with all these idiots acting like there's nothing to worry about.

Maybe Not
[Post edited 22 Mar 2020 18:15]

I'm not waiting for a government decision. We will be house bound for as long as we physically can and even when we do have to venture out it will only be one of us.

Any mention of Swansea Market having to close for a while? on 18:17 - Mar 22 with 1095 viewsFlashberryjack

Any mention of Swansea Market having to close for a while? on 18:01 - Mar 22 by Cooperman

I'm not waiting for a government decision. We will be house bound for as long as we physically can and even when we do have to venture out it will only be one of us.

My wife and I have been self isolating since Friday afternoon.

It's not easy, but it's the sensible thing to do IMO

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Any mention of Swansea Market having to close for a while? on 18:28 - Mar 22 with 1078 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Any mention of Swansea Market having to close for a while? on 16:39 - Mar 22 by sainthelens

I dont like the French, they eat horses.

,......don’t they ?

😉

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Any mention of Swansea Market having to close for a while? on 19:18 - Mar 22 with 1026 viewsWxmJax

Any mention of Swansea Market having to close for a while? on 18:28 - Mar 22 by Brynmill_Jack

,......don’t they ?

😉

You're thinking of America, probably confusing it with the French fries thingameejig

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Any mention of Swansea Market having to close for a while? on 19:24 - Mar 22 with 1011 viewsexhmrc1

Any mention of Swansea Market having to close for a while? on 18:01 - Mar 22 by Cooperman

I am in the at risk category and so is my wife but staying in totally is not possible. We need to pick up prescriptions and get supplies like Milk and Bread from the local shop. Other than that staying in.
Any mention of Swansea Market having to close for a while? on 23:11 - Mar 22 with 882 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Any mention of Swansea Market having to close for a while? on 19:18 - Mar 22 by WxmJax

You're thinking of America, probably confusing it with the French fries thingameejig

No just a play on words to a rather smashing pop song from the 70’s.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Any mention of Swansea Market having to close for a while? on 14:26 - Mar 23 with 758 viewsexhmrc1

I have just been to Swansea as I needed to pick up a prescription. Most of the shops are closed and many of the Market stalls as well but the butchers and veg places etc were still open Talking to our regular butcher he said it was dead there and was closing at 12. Would be reopening tomorrow if the Market is still open. River Island, Top Shop, New Look, Primark, Costa, Superdry, Disney, Men Kind and other stores were closed, Debenhams and M&S were still open but I wonder for how long. I cannot see the market being open long. If there are so few customers I suspect the council will close it.
Any mention of Swansea Market having to close for a while? on 17:26 - Mar 23 with 653 viewsEbo

Any mention of Swansea Market having to close for a while? on 14:26 - Mar 23 by exhmrc1

I have just been to Swansea as I needed to pick up a prescription. Most of the shops are closed and many of the Market stalls as well but the butchers and veg places etc were still open Talking to our regular butcher he said it was dead there and was closing at 12. Would be reopening tomorrow if the Market is still open. River Island, Top Shop, New Look, Primark, Costa, Superdry, Disney, Men Kind and other stores were closed, Debenhams and M&S were still open but I wonder for how long. I cannot see the market being open long. If there are so few customers I suspect the council will close it.

Soon it will be only corner shops, supermarkets and pharmacy's open.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024