Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Curfew 19:35 - Mar 25 with 5246 viewscontroversial_jack

It's amazing how some people still don't get what's involved.One person thinks it's ok to go to his allotment and just sit in isolation or do a bit there.Govt instructions say otherwise.I don't like an allotment would come under one form of limited exerciser per day.What do posters on here think about that?
Curfew on 21:00 - Mar 25 with 1249 viewssainthelens

Curfew on 19:52 - Mar 25 by Darran

The OP is a bit thick.

This.
The busy cvnt.
Curfew on 21:00 - Mar 25 with 1248 viewsDarran

Curfew on 20:52 - Mar 25 by Jack_Meoff

You're clearly one of them. See the above quote from Micharl Gove. You absolute beaut, starting a thread about this. Get a f*cking life.

Right oddball. Knows everything he does.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Curfew on 21:43 - Mar 25 with 1187 viewscontroversial_jack

Curfew on 20:41 - Mar 25 by Darran

You really are stupid aren’t you?

You have just disobeyed govt instructions during a national emergency and you call someone else thick?
Curfew on 21:48 - Mar 25 with 1167 viewscontroversial_jack

Curfew on 20:57 - Mar 25 by Swanjaxs

Mate, at the moment you are allowed out once a day with a family member (maximum 2 person's) to exercise.

So you could have taken a walk to Aberavon today if you had stuck to the guidance.

The problem at the moment, especially with children out playing in groups is that we are still in the earlier stages of this.

The peak of this virus will rise sharply over the next few days with the first "spike" in about 10 days.

Trust me, this time next week most people will think twice about popping over the shop let alone checking on thier runner beans or strolling along the prom down Aberavon.

Take care my friend

Instructions are to take exerciser for the minimum time as possible. A leisurely walk with the dog or a stroll along the beach isn't part of that.

Yes, unfortunately, it's going to get really bad here, perhaps worse than Italy or Spain before it abates

Stay safe everyone.
Curfew on 21:51 - Mar 25 with 1155 viewsjack2jack

Curfew on 21:43 - Mar 25 by controversial_jack

You have just disobeyed govt instructions during a national emergency and you call someone else thick?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/explainers-52010555
Might help with the confusion👍
Curfew on 21:52 - Mar 25 with 1152 viewsSwanjaxs

Curfew on 21:48 - Mar 25 by controversial_jack

Instructions are to take exerciser for the minimum time as possible. A leisurely walk with the dog or a stroll along the beach isn't part of that.

Yes, unfortunately, it's going to get really bad here, perhaps worse than Italy or Spain before it abates

Stay safe everyone.

A leisurely walk with the dog is permitted, as is a stroll along the beach (if you live near one, and abide with the regulations)

This may change in the coming days and weeks, but at the moment your good to go.
[Post edited 25 Mar 2020 23:43]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Curfew on 21:53 - Mar 25 with 1143 viewscontroversial_jack

Curfew on 21:52 - Mar 25 by Swanjaxs

A leisurely walk with the dog is permitted, as is a stroll along the beach (if you live near one, and abide with the regulations)

This may change in the coming days and weeks, but at the moment your good to go.
[Post edited 25 Mar 2020 23:43]

No, it most certainly isn't
Curfew on 21:55 - Mar 25 with 1140 viewssainthelens

Curfew on 21:43 - Mar 25 by controversial_jack

Unlock the bathroom door and get some fresh air FFS.
Login to get fewer ads

Curfew on 21:57 - Mar 25 with 1135 viewsPhil_S

Curfew on 21:53 - Mar 25 by controversial_jack

Why do you think it isnt?
Curfew on 21:57 - Mar 25 with 1132 viewsDarran

God you’re thick.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Curfew on 22:02 - Mar 25 with 1115 viewsjack2jack

Have a quick read of the link I sent you, should clarify the situation for you.👍
Curfew on 22:05 - Mar 25 with 1101 viewscontroversial_jack

Curfew on 21:57 - Mar 25 by Phil_S

Why do you think it isnt?

Because, anyone could go for a leisurely walk, dog or not and say they are excercisng, and that would defeat the purpose as the streets would then be full. There has to be a benchmark or cut off, and going out to excercise just once a day as quickly as possible is all that is permitted.It's quite clear with the govt instructions.
Curfew on 22:08 - Mar 25 with 1091 viewsBanosswan

Curfew on 21:48 - Mar 25 by controversial_jack

Stay safe everyone.

Do you live anywhere near a beach? If so great, go down there once a day and practice social distancing.

Don't live near a beach? Is there a park near you? If so go to the park and practice social distancing.

Don't live near a park? Go for a walk down the road and practice social distancing.

Don't live near anywhere outside? B*locks.

YOU CAN GO OUTSIDE, JUST DON'T TRAVEL TO DO IT

Thanks!

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Curfew on 22:08 - Mar 25 with 1091 viewsjack2jack

Curfew on 22:05 - Mar 25 by controversial_jack

Because, anyone could go for a leisurely walk, dog or not and say they are excercisng, and that would defeat the purpose as the streets would then be full. There has to be a benchmark or cut off, and going out to excercise just once a day as quickly as possible is all that is permitted.It's quite clear with the govt instructions.

How quick is quick?
Curfew on 22:14 - Mar 25 with 1064 viewsSwanjaxs

Go to bed ffs

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Curfew on 22:23 - Mar 25 with 1049 viewsJack59

Curfew on 20:40 - Mar 25 by exiledclaseboy

I went to the chemist today. The shop currently has a very sensible policy of only allowing one customer in at a time. Fine. But that meant the rest of us had to queue outside and do you think I could get the dozy tw@ts to stay the required distance away. It’s only when it happens to them that some people will realise that this isn’t just something that happens to other people.
[Post edited 25 Mar 2020 20:42]

I took a 6 foot bamboo cane with me that I normally use for my runner beans. I did one twirl holding my rod out when I first took my place, all those that were already there got the message, and I did one more twirl as another joined the queue behind me.
Best to keep a smile on your face when you do it though.
Curfew on 22:32 - Mar 25 with 1035 viewsPozuelosSideys

Tell you what, this whole virus thing is proper washing out who the thickos are.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Curfew on 22:42 - Mar 25 with 1001 viewsWarwickHunt

Curfew on 20:36 - Mar 25 by controversial_jack

Only go outside for food, health reasons or work (where this absolutely cannot be done from home) from the govt website.

I would have reported you if i had seen you

Get a fûcking life, you sad cûnt.
Curfew on 23:01 - Mar 25 with 973 viewscontroversial_jack

Curfew on 22:42 - Mar 25 by WarwickHunt

Get a fûcking life, you sad cûnt.

Something tells me you aren't taking this seriously
Curfew on 23:02 - Mar 25 with 970 viewsWarwickHunt

Curfew on 23:01 - Mar 25 by controversial_jack

Something tells me you aren't taking this seriously

As seriously as anyone with half a brain. This apparently rules you out.
Curfew on 23:06 - Mar 25 with 959 viewsairedale

Kin ell, why should Britain tremble hey?
Curfew on 23:07 - Mar 25 with 958 viewscontroversial_jack

Curfew on 23:02 - Mar 25 by WarwickHunt

As seriously as anyone with half a brain. This apparently rules you out.

wow, good comeback lol
Curfew on 23:15 - Mar 25 with 939 viewsWarwickHunt

Curfew on 23:07 - Mar 25 by controversial_jack

wow, good comeback lol

Report me, twát.
Curfew on 23:34 - Mar 25 with 922 viewsBanosswan

Curfew on 23:15 - Mar 25 by WarwickHunt

Report me, twát.

Careful

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Curfew on 00:20 - Mar 26 with 872 viewscontroversial_jack

Curfew on 23:15 - Mar 25 by WarwickHunt

Report me, twát.

Done!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024