Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How tolerant do we have to be... 21:30 - Mar 29 with 1704 viewsNotLoyal

Of these vermin.
https://www.google.es/m?q=nhscstaff+spat+at&client=ms-opera-mobile&channel=new&e

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

How tolerant do we have to be... on 21:34 - Mar 29 with 1690 viewsFireboy2

A good shoeing isn't enough.

If anyone did that to me whilst doing my job I would struggle keeping my cool.
How tolerant do we have to be... on 21:39 - Mar 29 with 1675 viewsCatullus

Alongside these pop up hospitals (for want of a better phrase) maybe we need pop up prisons and anybody caught doing this should just be hauled away and locked up in the interests of public health?

Then keep them locked up until we are through this. I know the civil liberties lot would have a field day but these utterly vile and reckless people need to be given a short sharp lesson.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

How tolerant do we have to be... on 21:41 - Mar 29 with 1667 viewsSwanjaxs

Zero tolerance.

Don't expose the NHS to this sort.

Hand them over to us.

They wont do it again.

I'm not even joking

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

How tolerant do we have to be... on 21:48 - Mar 29 with 1642 viewsCooperman

I read somewhere that one has been sentenced to twelve weeks imprisonment. Proper cretins.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

How tolerant do we have to be... on 21:52 - Mar 29 with 1626 viewsCatullus

How tolerant do we have to be... on 21:41 - Mar 29 by Swanjaxs

Zero tolerance.

Don't expose the NHS to this sort.

Hand them over to us.

They wont do it again.

I'm not even joking

Unfortunately to give them what they deserve you'd have to get close up and personal so lock them up for a few months.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

How tolerant do we have to be... on 21:58 - Mar 29 with 1602 viewsSwanjaxs

How tolerant do we have to be... on 21:52 - Mar 29 by Catullus

Unfortunately to give them what they deserve you'd have to get close up and personal so lock them up for a few months.

A baseball bat says different 👍😎

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

How tolerant do we have to be... on 06:11 - Mar 30 with 1467 viewsSirjohnalot

How tolerant do we have to be... on 21:58 - Mar 29 by Swanjaxs

Judges will be cracking down very hard on this. I prosecuted one locally last week who got 10 months.
Sentences are going to be ratcheted up for anything connected with the riots, commercial burglaries, assaults etc. Only problem is that we’ll run out of prisons, due to capacity snd offocdre going down.
May well be that folk are summonsed for a couple of months time instead so that non violent/sexual prisoners are given early release to free up space.

We’re trying to get used to more video link type hearings.

Feel sorry for my solicitor colleagues who are supposed to be going to police stations where there’s no sanitation, police putting pressure to attend. Lots are refusing.

Nope everyone is ok
How tolerant do we have to be... on 07:27 - Mar 30 with 1429 viewsdickythorpe

They won't be missed from society so a brick across the head is a kindness.
Plenty of rivers in Wales and England to dispose of them.

Don't clog the prisons up, feed the fish.
Login to get fewer ads

How tolerant do we have to be... on 13:08 - Mar 30 with 1316 viewsCatullus

How tolerant do we have to be... on 21:58 - Mar 29 by Swanjaxs

You have a 2 metre baseball bat?

That's just boasting

Nah I still say lock them up but put them allin one big area so they can spit on each other, just inform them they won't get medical care until every other Covid victim is sorted out.

How tolerant do we have to be... on 13:19 - Mar 30 with 1304 viewsDr_Winston

Automatic five year ban from using the NHS for anyone guilty of assaulting a member of NHS staff. Life for a second offence.

Got cancer? Tough shit. Go private.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

How tolerant do we have to be... on 13:58 - Mar 30 with 1259 viewssP7qupUf

This is appalling and they should have the book thrown at them.

A good few years ago I was playing football in the Gwent County League against Brynmawr and one of their players spat in my face. I was furious but bided my time. As we entered injury time I went through him with a two footer from behind. Broke his ankle.... and I did not even get booked!! I'm in my 60s now and would not hesitate to do the same again. Anyone who spits at another person is the lowest of the low.
How tolerant do we have to be... on 08:48 - Apr 1 with 1098 viewsBrynmill_Jack

How tolerant do we have to be... on 06:11 - Mar 30 by Sirjohnalot

Judges will be cracking down very hard on this. I prosecuted one locally last week who got 10 months.
Sentences are going to be ratcheted up for anything connected with the riots, commercial burglaries, assaults etc. Only problem is that we’ll run out of prisons, due to capacity snd offocdre going down.
May well be that folk are summonsed for a couple of months time instead so that non violent/sexual prisoners are given early release to free up space.

We’re trying to get used to more video link type hearings.

Feel sorry for my solicitor colleagues who are supposed to be going to police stations where there’s no sanitation, police putting pressure to attend. Lots are refusing.

Nope everyone is ok

I fully agree with the punishment. There must be some mental health element behind the behaviour of someone who randomly spits in the face of a healthcare worker???

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

How tolerant do we have to be... on 08:56 - Apr 1 with 1082 viewsWarwickHunt

How tolerant do we have to be... on 13:58 - Mar 30 by sP7qupUf

A good few years ago I was playing football in the Gwent County League against Brynmawr and one of their players spat in my face. I was furious but bided my time. As we entered injury time I went through him with a two footer from behind. Broke his ankle.... and I did not even get booked!! I'm in my 60s now and would not hesitate to do the same again. Anyone who spits at another person is the lowest of the low.

Remarkable restraint - a dish best eaten cold and all that.

I think most of us would have lamped the disgusting cûnt.
How tolerant do we have to be... on 08:57 - Apr 1 with 1082 viewsDr_Winston

How tolerant do we have to be... on 08:48 - Apr 1 by Brynmill_Jack

I fully agree with the punishment. There must be some mental health element behind the behaviour of someone who randomly spits in the face of a healthcare worker???

Must there?

Some people, quite a lot of them in fact, are just c*nts.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

How tolerant do we have to be... on 09:00 - Apr 1 with 1076 viewsBrynmill_Jack

How tolerant do we have to be... on 08:57 - Apr 1 by Dr_Winston

Must there?

Some people, quite a lot of them in fact, are just c*nts.

There must be some medical paper on c*ntishness and the causes of c*ntishness???

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

How tolerant do we have to be... on 09:42 - Apr 1 with 1059 viewsFireboy2

How tolerant do we have to be... on 13:58 - Mar 30 by sP7qupUf

You are a legend for biding your time, I would have ripped the cvnts head off there and then.
How tolerant do we have to be... on 12:10 - Apr 1 with 947 viewsDr_Winston

How tolerant do we have to be... on 09:00 - Apr 1 by Brynmill_Jack

There must be some medical paper on c*ntishness and the causes of c*ntishness???

Mostly it's down to shite parenting I reckon.

People who couldn't take care of a dog properly can produce as many kids as they like, and we're probably into second or third generation c*nts by this point.

How tolerant do we have to be... on 14:28 - Apr 1 with 885 viewsLohengrin

How tolerant do we have to be... on 09:00 - Apr 1 by Brynmill_Jack

Here you go...

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

How tolerant do we have to be... on 14:51 - Apr 3 with 668 viewsSwanjaxs

Jail time for this little pŕick next time he decides to act like a twàt me thinks...

Man fined twice in 24 hours for being out of the house without excuse

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/man-issued-two-covid-19-18036367#I

How tolerant do we have to be... on 21:14 - Apr 4 with 555 viewsCatullus

How tolerant do we have to be... on 14:28 - Apr 1 by Lohengrin

Here you go...

we can always rely on you to expose chunts

How tolerant do we have to be... on 21:18 - Apr 4 with 548 viewsFlashberryjack

How tolerant do we have to be... on 09:42 - Apr 1 by Fireboy2

You are a legend for biding your time, I would have ripped the cvnts head off there and then.

Same here.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024