Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can you name the All Whites in this video? 21:06 - Apr 2 with 799 viewsdickythorpe

Can you name the All Whites in this video? on 21:22 - Apr 2 with 767 viewsbonymine

Tony Clement, Robert Jones, Paul Arnold, Dickie Moriarty I think Dicky great days back then 👍

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Can you name the All Whites in this video? on 21:23 - Apr 2 with 765 viewsFireboy2

I can only get three, Tony Clement, Robert Jones and Richard Moriarty.
Can you name the All Whites in this video? on 21:39 - Apr 2 with 738 viewsFlashberryjack

Stuart Davies and Kevin Hopkins.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Can you name the All Whites in this video? on 21:47 - Apr 2 with 723 viewsSwanjaxs

Went to Edinburgh on a trip with Paul Arnold for the Scottish rugby weekend many moons ago when he was just about breaking through with the All Whites.

Won't go into what he was doing with a banana on the way back on the bus 👀

As an aside, the trip was only a month or so after the Lockerbie atrocity.

The main route through Scotland went directly passed the village.

On the return trip one idiot made his way down to the bus driver and asked him if he could slow down so he could get a good look at the flattened houses.

The bus driver explained the police had put a minimum 50mph speed limit on the streach of road, called him a ghoul, and threatened to punch his teeth in at the next service station.
[Post edited 2 Apr 2020 21:48]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Can you name the All Whites in this video? on 21:57 - Apr 2 with 703 viewsdickythorpe

I think Keith Colclough was with Moriarty
Can you name the All Whites in this video? on 00:20 - Apr 3 with 636 viewsNotLoyal

Can you name the All Whites in this video? on 21:22 - Apr 2 by bonymine

Tony Clement, Robert Jones, Paul Arnold, Dickie Moriarty I think Dicky great days back then 👍

Ian Davies?

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Can you name the All Whites in this video? on 11:09 - Apr 3 with 520 viewssherpajacob

remember watching that when it came out, haven't seen it since.

It was part of the BBC build up to All whites v springboks in 94.

Chippy - Clement
pub - Arnie and Robert Jones
pensioners - Keith Colclough and Dicky Moriaty

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Can you name the All Whites in this video? on 11:16 - Apr 3 with 507 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Can you name the All Whites in this video? on 11:09 - Apr 3 by sherpajacob

remember watching that when it came out, haven't seen it since.

It was part of the BBC build up to All whites v springboks in 94.

Chippy - Clement
pub - Arnie and Robert Jones
pensioners - Keith Colclough and Dicky Moriaty

Those WERE the training methods (judging by the result)!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

Can you name the All Whites in this video? on 11:23 - Apr 3 with 498 viewssherpajacob

Can you name the All Whites in this video? on 11:16 - Apr 3 by Brynmill_Jack

Those WERE the training methods (judging by the result)!

we were robbed.

many people were confident the all whites would win, which I think comes across in the tongue in cheek video. Bearing in mind we'd beaten world champions Australia 2 years earlier and were I think unbeaten that season going into the game.

I was at the match and it was going Swansea's way until near half time, when there was a 14 point swing as a Swansea try under the posts was disallowed and the boks scored straight afterwards, from then on, every bounce went the boks way and they were unstoppable.

François Pienaar mentions that game as a crucial turning point in their build up to winning the RWC 8 months later

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Can you name the All Whites in this video? on 11:28 - Apr 3 with 490 viewsCatullus

Arnold could pack it away, beer and food and never seemed to put weight on, he was always smiling too. That little 'film' was right up his alley....find myself hoping the banana wasn't though!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Can you name the All Whites in this video? on 13:02 - Apr 3 with 462 viewsdickythorpe

Rugby special Wales used to do player profiles.
Stuart Davies was the subject of one once and at the time he was working for the council.
The soundtrack was "Ghostbusters" which was so typical of how totally bizarre and unrelated to the subject matter BBC Wales presentations were at the time.

Alan Wilkins putting on an American accent whilst the shaman's Ebeneezer Good was playing to montage of Copsey and Moriarty winning lineouts was something the Hacienda in Manchester couldn't have dreamt of coming up with!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024