Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fox Hunting - what do you think? 23:03 - Apr 20 with 6793 viewsPentyrchJack

Fox Hunting - what do you think?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

Fox Hunting - what do you think? on 01:37 - Apr 22 with 915 viewsTreforys_Jack

Fox Hunting - what do you think? on 20:01 - Apr 21 by exiledclaseboy

I hope so. I’ve considered this quite a lot recently. He’s knocking 15 now and while he’s in relatively good nick for his age we know it’s not going to last forever. Not sure how the wife would feel about it. She’s devoted to him and him her. No kids see. We’ll see.

Lost our 20yr old Jack Russell in February , gut wrenching wasn't the word, we have 2 other dogs but she was a real part of the furniture as you can imagine. Took the plunge 3 weeks ago after Many Tears appealed for adopters, and chose a gorgeous looking ex breeding Bichon, she has already won us all over. Never had a Bichon before, but even allowing for her s**t introduction to the world and humans in particular she has the making of an absolute star.
Fox Hunting - what do you think? on 07:33 - Apr 22 with 864 viewsItchySphincter

Fox Hunting - what do you think? on 15:46 - Apr 21 by oldcob

Of course they pack, they are canine, same as wolves and dogs. If they are starving they'll hunt small animals, that's their instinct. Lucky for your cat people are feeding the foxes, either putting food out for them or being clumsy when discarding it. People get mystified when cats go missing, have you never noticed how a lot of cats go missing in the same area? Not always but usually down to foxes. Ironically they are hunters by instinct, and have a blood lust, hence the killing of 100 of my uncles turkeys and making off with one. It's okay though, they look so cute.
[Post edited 21 Apr 2020 15:54]

I know they are a pain in the arse to farmers and kill everything they can rather than what they need but I’ve seen many in my lifetime and never in packs.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Fox Hunting - what do you think? on 09:12 - Apr 22 with 842 viewsoldcob

Fox Hunting - what do you think? on 07:33 - Apr 22 by ItchySphincter

I know they are a pain in the arse to farmers and kill everything they can rather than what they need but I’ve seen many in my lifetime and never in packs.

They don't need to pack, because food is readily available via humans. If food was scarce and they needed to pack to hunt bigger animals, they would pack, as Hyenas do, they do have the instinct to hunt in packs if required. To be honest, I've never seen more than a solitary fox and cubs at most, but they are not living in their natural habitats at present, they all live in or near towns and feed of the rats that accompany man wherever he goes. Killing rats, that's one in their favour, can't stand those beggars. I personally wouldn't hurt any animal, let alone allow them to be torn apart by hounds, but foxes are not as cute and nice as they appear, be wary of them.
Fox Hunting - what do you think? on 09:24 - Apr 22 with 833 viewsairedale

Fox Hunting - what do you think? on 17:29 - Apr 21 by Catullus

Wasn't lagomorph on 'Take Hart'?

I’ve known some lagomorphs in my time, 8 pints of Stella and they change into somebody completely different.
Fox Hunting - what do you think? on 23:30 - Apr 22 with 760 viewsLohengrin

Fox Hunting - what do you think? on 20:41 - Apr 21 by longlostjack

The inevitable loosening of the lockdown will be a disaster for dogs and lead to massive psychological problems for their owners !

Separation anxiety works both ways.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024