Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly 18:04 - May 18 with 96005 viewskrunchykarrot

The time has come, second rate at best.
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 23:57 - Sep 22 with 1385 viewsDJack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 23:02 - Sep 22 by Andy1300

I will always call it the WAG.

It’s a joking parliament anyway

So you would prefer the one with Bojo the clown running it?

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 09:17 - Sep 23 with 1345 viewschad

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 23:57 - Sep 22 by DJack

So you would prefer the one with Bojo the clown running it?

Ha ha said the clown

Is it bringing you down

That you lost your chance

Remember what the dormouse said ;)
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 09:45 - Sep 23 with 1335 viewsDJack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 09:17 - Sep 23 by chad

Ha ha said the clown

Is it bringing you down

That you lost your chance

Remember what the dormouse said ;)

Hi Chad

"lost your chance"...I suppose I did, as did everyone else. Whatever else Brexit may be Bojo has shown himself up and even the Tory press are braying - anything to say about that?

Also, my reply was also a vehicle for Andy's thoughts on the UK v Welsh Parliament on their comparative competency.

I don't know what the dormouse said (Lewis Carroll?), much less care, as I assume you are giving me a mild swipe (maybe deserved,maybe not).

I'd, honestly, rather you gave me your thoughts on how you view Boris's government to date. Even more so as he is someone you wanted to run the country and as I'm not a Corbyn fan either you will have no need to reference him in your critique.

The floor is yours (genuinely interested in your view).

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 10:04 - Sep 23 with 1326 viewsCatullus

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 09:45 - Sep 23 by DJack

Hi Chad

"lost your chance"...I suppose I did, as did everyone else. Whatever else Brexit may be Bojo has shown himself up and even the Tory press are braying - anything to say about that?

Also, my reply was also a vehicle for Andy's thoughts on the UK v Welsh Parliament on their comparative competency.

I don't know what the dormouse said (Lewis Carroll?), much less care, as I assume you are giving me a mild swipe (maybe deserved,maybe not).

I'd, honestly, rather you gave me your thoughts on how you view Boris's government to date. Even more so as he is someone you wanted to run the country and as I'm not a Corbyn fan either you will have no need to reference him in your critique.

The floor is yours (genuinely interested in your view).

For my money ther're bot useless but the Senedd constantly moans about it being Westminsters fault despite the things they have control over being in a terrible state whereas in England the corresponding service is better, lets just say NHS. Wales gets more money per head than any English region besides London yet we are worse off in practically every area, pandemic aside, it's possibly the only area where Wales has done better. I'll stand to be corrected.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 10:23 - Sep 23 with 1316 viewsDJack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 10:04 - Sep 23 by Catullus

For my money ther're bot useless but the Senedd constantly moans about it being Westminsters fault despite the things they have control over being in a terrible state whereas in England the corresponding service is better, lets just say NHS. Wales gets more money per head than any English region besides London yet we are worse off in practically every area, pandemic aside, it's possibly the only area where Wales has done better. I'll stand to be corrected.

You may be correct, which is why we need a larger Senedd so we have a bigger pool of "talent" to utilise in governing Wales...BarrySwan will disagree.

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 10:23 - Sep 23 with 1316 viewstrampie

Wales should get a lot more money from central Government Cat, in a fairly functioning union state more money should go to the areas that need it than go to areas that don't need it so much, looking at it like that Wales doesn't get anywhere near enough from central Government.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 10:46 - Sep 23 with 1303 viewsCatullus

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 10:23 - Sep 23 by trampie

Wales should get a lot more money from central Government Cat, in a fairly functioning union state more money should go to the areas that need it than go to areas that don't need it so much, looking at it like that Wales doesn't get anywhere near enough from central Government.

We can apply that to the Senedd also, they spend most of their money in the more affluent part of Wales. However, Wales does get more money than all but one English region. How has Scotland managed to get a better deal? Maybe because Sturgeon is much more capable than any Welsh government has been?

I think of our WG/WP/Senedd like the Marx brothers, we have enough clowns, another one isn't going to help...another 20 of them would be disastrous!

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 10:54 - Sep 23 with 1298 viewstrampie

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 10:46 - Sep 23 by Catullus

We can apply that to the Senedd also, they spend most of their money in the more affluent part of Wales. However, Wales does get more money than all but one English region. How has Scotland managed to get a better deal? Maybe because Sturgeon is much more capable than any Welsh government has been?

I think of our WG/WP/Senedd like the Marx brothers, we have enough clowns, another one isn't going to help...another 20 of them would be disastrous!

Yes indeed the unionist parties do seem to favour investment in Cardiff, the M4 corridor and the South-East of Wales just like the Westminster unionist parties seem to favour London and the home counties in England.

Sturgeon is the most accomplished leader in the UK by some distance.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Login to get fewer ads

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 10:58 - Sep 23 with 1294 viewsCatullus

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 10:54 - Sep 23 by trampie

Yes indeed the unionist parties do seem to favour investment in Cardiff, the M4 corridor and the South-East of Wales just like the Westminster unionist parties seem to favour London and the home counties in England.

By Unionist of course you mean Labour because they have always been in charge. We have no real idea what a Tory Senedd might do.

I don't like Sturgeon but comparing her with Drakeford is like comparing Kenny Dalglish with Robbie Savage!

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 11:21 - Sep 23 with 1284 viewstrampie

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 10:58 - Sep 23 by Catullus

By Unionist of course you mean Labour because they have always been in charge. We have no real idea what a Tory Senedd might do.

I don't like Sturgeon but comparing her with Drakeford is like comparing Kenny Dalglish with Robbie Savage!

By unionist in this scenario I'm referring to the Conservatives, Labour and Lib-Dems, all a shower of sh*t, Labour in charge down the Bae, Cons in charge in Westminster and Lib-Dems were partly in charge when in a coalition with the Cons for a period of time .

GSTQ, capitalist, unionist, right wing parties for decades now have ruined Britannia.

PS Sturgeon is more impressive than Drakeford and Drakeford is more impressive than Bojo, Sturgeon is light years ahead of Bojo.
[Post edited 23 Sep 2020 11:27]

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 11:30 - Sep 23 with 1275 viewsBarrySwan

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 10:23 - Sep 23 by DJack

You may be correct, which is why we need a larger Senedd so we have a bigger pool of "talent" to utilise in governing Wales...BarrySwan will disagree.

Well actually I would home in on the use of the word 'Talent'
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 12:04 - Sep 23 with 1263 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 10:23 - Sep 23 by trampie

It already does via the Barnet formula that means Scotland, Wales and NI get more per head of the population than England and even more that the poor regions in England.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 12:07 - Sep 23 with 1262 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 10:54 - Sep 23 by trampie

That is why the education and health service is Scotland is falling behind the rest of the UK. She is a policy politician while the rest of Scotland falls behind the UK despite the vast subsidies. It is time she did the best for the people of Scotland not her friends in the EU.

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 12:20 - Sep 23 with 1252 viewstrampie

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 12:04 - Sep 23 by felixstowe_jack

It already does via the Barnet formula that means Scotland, Wales and NI get more per head of the population than England and even more that the poor regions in England.

The argument is that Wales doesn't get enough under the Barnett formula, old population, rural, poor infrastructure, etc.

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 12:22 - Sep 23 with 1249 viewsHighjack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 12:20 - Sep 23 by trampie

The argument is that Wales doesn't get enough under the Barnett formula, old population, rural, poor infrastructure, etc.

The welsh government has been in charge of infrastructure for 20 odd years now. If it’s still crap we need to be looking a bit closer to home.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 12:25 - Sep 23 with 1247 viewstrampie

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 12:22 - Sep 23 by Highjack

The welsh government has been in charge of infrastructure for 20 odd years now. If it’s still crap we need to be looking a bit closer to home.

Crumbs off the table, more money required from central Government as roads and railways etc cost a fortune.

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 13:14 - Sep 23 with 1234 viewsDJack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 11:30 - Sep 23 by BarrySwan

Well actually I would home in on the use of the word 'Talent'

Aye, which is why I utilised "".

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 14:10 - Sep 23 with 1221 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 12:20 - Sep 23 by trampie

The other argument is it gets too much. You only have to look at the Welsh Assembly wasting £100 million over the M4 fiasco when everyone knows a bypass around the Brynglas tunnels is vital.

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 14:36 - Sep 23 with 1199 viewstrampie

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 14:10 - Sep 23 by felixstowe_jack

The other argument is it gets too much. You only have to look at the Welsh Assembly wasting £100 million over the M4 fiasco when everyone knows a bypass around the Brynglas tunnels is vital.

Last I heard about the Brynglas tunnels problem was that Plaid was trying to tell Labour and the Conservatives to utilise and upgrade an existing relief road and then spend the rest of the coin around Wales, but both Labour and the Cons didnt seem to be listening.

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 19:17 - Sep 23 with 1178 viewsKilkennyjack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 14:10 - Sep 23 by felixstowe_jack

How much has Brexit cost so far ?

Beware of the Risen People

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 19:25 - Sep 23 with 1175 viewsCatullus

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 14:36 - Sep 23 by trampie

Last I heard about the Brynglas tunnels problem was that Plaid was trying to tell Labour and the Conservatives to utilise and upgrade an existing relief road and then spend the rest of the coin around Wales, but both Labour and the Cons didnt seem to be listening.

Labour are in charge though which makes the Cons (apt shortening eh!) irrelevant. Labour makes the decisions.

I can't say Drakeford is impressive compared to Bojo. Bojo won a good majority at Westminster, Drakeford is struggling to achieve that in an (historically speaking) Labour stronghold. Wales is more blue than it's ever been.

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 19:39 - Sep 23 with 1168 viewstrampie

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 19:25 - Sep 23 by Catullus

Labour are in charge though which makes the Cons (apt shortening eh!) irrelevant. Labour makes the decisions.

I can't say Drakeford is impressive compared to Bojo. Bojo won a good majority at Westminster, Drakeford is struggling to achieve that in an (historically speaking) Labour stronghold. Wales is more blue than it's ever been.

I'm talking about the merits of both men as individuals imo, not the appeal their parties have.

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 21:12 - Sep 23 with 1148 viewsKilkennyjack

Professor Drakeford is a caring, hard working, progressive, humble and smart.

Johnson is selfish, lazy, regressive, a braggard and a bit of a dullard.

Johnson has been sacked twice for lying, misled the queen, and is now planning to break International Law.

Johnson will deliver Brexit and run away.
A coward who did not even have the guts needed to face Brillo.

Beware of the Risen People

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 21:14 - Sep 23 with 1148 viewsmajorraglan

I think Boris is more charismatic, he gives the impression of being a guy you could meet in the pub, have a few pints with and enjoy a bit of a laugh. I also get the impression he’s a bit like a second hand car salesman full of BS, dodgy, untrustworthy, dishonest, lazy and uncaring.

Drakeford gives me the impression of being monotone and uncharismatic, however I believe he is more sincere, reliable, honest and caring than Boris.
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 22:36 - Sep 23 with 1131 viewsBarrySwan

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 21:12 - Sep 23 by Kilkennyjack

Professor Drakeford is a caring, hard working, progressive, humble and smart.

Johnson is selfish, lazy, regressive, a braggard and a bit of a dullard.

Johnson has been sacked twice for lying, misled the queen, and is now planning to break International Law.

Johnson will deliver Brexit and run away.
A coward who did not even have the guts needed to face Brillo.

Still waiting for your explanation of the Boris Perugia case that you couldn't wait to post up well after everyone else knew that it had been disproved nonsense.

Or have you conveniently disowned that particular faux pas without letting us know?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024