Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly 18:04 - May 18 with 96114 viewskrunchykarrot

The time has come, second rate at best.
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 14:48 - Jan 13 with 1369 viewsexhmrc1

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 13:40 - Jan 13 by Scotia

Deaths with Covid on the death certificate:-

From the official stats website.

Rate per 100,000 population
Wales 156.8
Scotland 122.4
Northern Ireland 96.6
England 134.6

This isn't evidence - it is fact.

2/3 is equivalent of 66% - Scotland have vaccinated 80% of care home residents, and Norther Ireland over 90%. That isn't good enough. (Edit - sorry it's 33% of care home residents in Wales. That is diabolical)

Have you thought that many over 80 year old's would be happy to be "dragged" to get a vaccine? In fact do you even think they would have to be dragged? Many would be happy to pay for a chauffeur driven limousine to take them if needed. The thought that they are incapable of deciding for themselves whether they would rather travel to get a vaccine or wait is incredibly patronising.

It seems to me that you have an incredibly narrow view of the world.

Waiting longer than they have to could cost them their lives. They do not need to wait as long as they are being made to by the Welsh Government.

Stop trying to defend the indefensible.
[Post edited 13 Jan 2021 13:48]

Maybe you can afford a chauffer limousine. Thousands cant. Secondly going in a car with anyone not in your household is against the instructions. You have a far greater chance of catching the virus going in a car with someone. An extremely foolish statement to make.

The stats show different figures. There is the official data from PHW and the UK government. This is based on people dying within 28 days of a positive test. That shows Wales has a lower rate rate than England and is more up date. This is based on the figures declared every day and given in press briefings.

There is a further figure that you are using showing where coronavirus is shown on the death certificate. It might not be the reason for the death. The death could have been for some other reason and records any illness somebody has had. Those are the figures you use which are 2 weeks out of date.

This is all on the official stats if you bothered to look. It is included on the link below.

Wales made a decision not to put its vulnerable residents at greater risk by sending them on transport and give them the AZ vaccine when received. That was only last week and over 50% of care home residents have been vaccinate in that time but then you would prefer to put them at far higher risk and greater cost. If they catch the virus whilst travelling what do you then say. An extremely stupid comment to make.

A mate of mine caught the virus back in September. I asked where he thought he had caught it. He had travelled with 2 others in a car to a golf day. Just an example of how foolish your suggestion is. Anyone at risk needs to protect themselves by having as little contact as possiblnyet you suggest otherwise.

https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/details/deaths
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 15:18 - Jan 13 with 1353 viewsScotia

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 14:48 - Jan 13 by exhmrc1

Maybe you can afford a chauffer limousine. Thousands cant. Secondly going in a car with anyone not in your household is against the instructions. You have a far greater chance of catching the virus going in a car with someone. An extremely foolish statement to make.

The stats show different figures. There is the official data from PHW and the UK government. This is based on people dying within 28 days of a positive test. That shows Wales has a lower rate rate than England and is more up date. This is based on the figures declared every day and given in press briefings.

There is a further figure that you are using showing where coronavirus is shown on the death certificate. It might not be the reason for the death. The death could have been for some other reason and records any illness somebody has had. Those are the figures you use which are 2 weeks out of date.

This is all on the official stats if you bothered to look. It is included on the link below.

Wales made a decision not to put its vulnerable residents at greater risk by sending them on transport and give them the AZ vaccine when received. That was only last week and over 50% of care home residents have been vaccinate in that time but then you would prefer to put them at far higher risk and greater cost. If they catch the virus whilst travelling what do you then say. An extremely stupid comment to make.

A mate of mine caught the virus back in September. I asked where he thought he had caught it. He had travelled with 2 others in a car to a golf day. Just an example of how foolish your suggestion is. Anyone at risk needs to protect themselves by having as little contact as possiblnyet you suggest otherwise.

https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/details/deaths

So you are in a position to analyse how and when EVERY 80 plus year old in the country should be offered a jab?

If they are offered it and can't attend then they can attend locally, but they should have that choice as they have in England. Taxi's are allowed to operate for essential purposes - this would be one. Also many have a perspex separation between them and the driver. They would be safe on that journey and even safer in time after they had their vaccination.

That is not to mention the thousands of 80 year old's who could drive to a vaccination centre. Thousands could also afford a taxi.Have you even thought that some may live nearer the mass vaccination centre or hospital than their surgery but still aren't offered a jab?

It should be offered to them if it is sitting in a freezer which it is with 100's of thousands of other doses.

If travel is the reason they aren't being offered the vaccine then it is ludicrous.

Personally if my parents were offered to travel for a vaccine now or wait a month to have one in their surgery I would book a London style taxi with perspex separation between them and the driver to get them there ASAP. It doesn't take a genius to think of these solutions.

Do you think it is acceptable that we have vaccinated 30% of care home residents and N. Ireland over 90%? Because I absolutely don't.

The 28 day death rate is for "any reason" within that 28 days, Covid on a death certificate means it was a contributory factor in that death and is therefore more accurate.
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 15:44 - Jan 13 with 1342 viewsexhmrc1

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 15:18 - Jan 13 by Scotia

So you are in a position to analyse how and when EVERY 80 plus year old in the country should be offered a jab?

If they are offered it and can't attend then they can attend locally, but they should have that choice as they have in England. Taxi's are allowed to operate for essential purposes - this would be one. Also many have a perspex separation between them and the driver. They would be safe on that journey and even safer in time after they had their vaccination.

That is not to mention the thousands of 80 year old's who could drive to a vaccination centre. Thousands could also afford a taxi.Have you even thought that some may live nearer the mass vaccination centre or hospital than their surgery but still aren't offered a jab?

It should be offered to them if it is sitting in a freezer which it is with 100's of thousands of other doses.

If travel is the reason they aren't being offered the vaccine then it is ludicrous.

Personally if my parents were offered to travel for a vaccine now or wait a month to have one in their surgery I would book a London style taxi with perspex separation between them and the driver to get them there ASAP. It doesn't take a genius to think of these solutions.

Do you think it is acceptable that we have vaccinated 30% of care home residents and N. Ireland over 90%? Because I absolutely don't.

The 28 day death rate is for "any reason" within that 28 days, Covid on a death certificate means it was a contributory factor in that death and is therefore more accurate.

As for your last sentence absolute rubbish. The figures you are using are having had the virus at any time. I could die of an accident, cancer or heart attack as examples but coronavirus would be shown on the death certificate as well. It is far from accurate and also records things 2 weeks ago. All governments are using the figures I quote in their press conferences and releases. Every individual days figures is based on these.

As for people travelling the advice to everyone anywhere in the uk is stay at home. You should only travel with someone in your household. This is to reduce the risk but obviously you think over 80s should be putting themselves at greater risk to get vaccinated.

The reality is that if you stay at home you wont catch the virus unless others come into your house infected. Why do you think all UK governments are telling people to stay at home. This reduces risk and is what all older and at risk people should be doing.

It is far safer for over 80s to stay at home as with those of us in the shielding group. Why on earth do you think people were told to shield for months.

Travelling in car or taxi provides one of the biggest risks. Far above shopping. You are next to someone for a period of time and the least time you spend in one who is not in your household the better.

The decision to tell people to stay in and avoid contact is right. The vaccinations will be given to over 80s over the next 2 or 3 weeks and the best thing we can all do is to minimise our risks until it is given. The announcement today was that 50% of care home residents have been vaccinated and that will be completed shortly. 4 nursing homes in the Clydach and Morriston areas were vaccinated by last Thursday.
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 15:52 - Jan 13 with 1339 viewsexhmrc1

What the NHS is telling us to do is STAYING HOME SAVES LIVE
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 16:09 - Jan 13 with 1334 viewsScotia

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 15:44 - Jan 13 by exhmrc1

As for your last sentence absolute rubbish. The figures you are using are having had the virus at any time. I could die of an accident, cancer or heart attack as examples but coronavirus would be shown on the death certificate as well. It is far from accurate and also records things 2 weeks ago. All governments are using the figures I quote in their press conferences and releases. Every individual days figures is based on these.

As for people travelling the advice to everyone anywhere in the uk is stay at home. You should only travel with someone in your household. This is to reduce the risk but obviously you think over 80s should be putting themselves at greater risk to get vaccinated.

The reality is that if you stay at home you wont catch the virus unless others come into your house infected. Why do you think all UK governments are telling people to stay at home. This reduces risk and is what all older and at risk people should be doing.

It is far safer for over 80s to stay at home as with those of us in the shielding group. Why on earth do you think people were told to shield for months.

Travelling in car or taxi provides one of the biggest risks. Far above shopping. You are next to someone for a period of time and the least time you spend in one who is not in your household the better.

The decision to tell people to stay in and avoid contact is right. The vaccinations will be given to over 80s over the next 2 or 3 weeks and the best thing we can all do is to minimise our risks until it is given. The announcement today was that 50% of care home residents have been vaccinated and that will be completed shortly. 4 nursing homes in the Clydach and Morriston areas were vaccinated by last Thursday.

For crying out loud. No it doesn't mean that at all - in fact it is the opposite.

The figures are "death FOR ANY REASON" within 28 days of a positive covid test. This could include being hit by a bus, suicide or anything else as long as you tested positive beforehand. The clue is in "FOR ANY REASON"

If it is on your death certificate it contributed to your death. It is that straight forward.

It doesn't matter if the figures are 2 weeks old - it has been the same for 10 months.

You do realise that someone isn't going to visit everyone at home with a vaccine don't you? They'll have to travel at some point. I don't think stay at home applies to getting a vaccine.

Those that do get vaccinated at home aren't going to receive a vaccine by blow dart, someone will have to visit them, enter their house and inject them.

What if you only travelled to get the vaccine with someone from your household?

What is the risk from being in a taxi with those you live with or on your own, separated from a mask wearing taxi driver my perspex and paying by contactless?

What is the additional risk from travelling a few miles in your own car?

Travelling by a bus isn't a good idea - but travelling can be safe and will have to happen anyway in the majority of cases. Give them a choice.

You said 1 in 3 which is 33% . 50% isn't good enough either when you consider 90% of residents in N. Ireland have been vaccinated.
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 16:13 - Jan 13 with 1334 viewsonehunglow

Need a revolution to bin this quango of clowns once and for all.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 16:44 - Jan 13 with 1310 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Good news on the vaccination front the UK increased vaccinations by 42.76% yesterday and Wales managed a 98% increase.

Vaccination rates as % of population
NI 4.84%
England 4.01%
Scotland 3.53%
Wales 3.22%

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 17:22 - Jan 13 with 1302 viewsexhmrc1

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 16:09 - Jan 13 by Scotia

For crying out loud. No it doesn't mean that at all - in fact it is the opposite.

The figures are "death FOR ANY REASON" within 28 days of a positive covid test. This could include being hit by a bus, suicide or anything else as long as you tested positive beforehand. The clue is in "FOR ANY REASON"

If it is on your death certificate it contributed to your death. It is that straight forward.

It doesn't matter if the figures are 2 weeks old - it has been the same for 10 months.

You do realise that someone isn't going to visit everyone at home with a vaccine don't you? They'll have to travel at some point. I don't think stay at home applies to getting a vaccine.

Those that do get vaccinated at home aren't going to receive a vaccine by blow dart, someone will have to visit them, enter their house and inject them.

What if you only travelled to get the vaccine with someone from your household?

What is the risk from being in a taxi with those you live with or on your own, separated from a mask wearing taxi driver my perspex and paying by contactless?

What is the additional risk from travelling a few miles in your own car?

Travelling by a bus isn't a good idea - but travelling can be safe and will have to happen anyway in the majority of cases. Give them a choice.

You said 1 in 3 which is 33% . 50% isn't good enough either when you consider 90% of residents in N. Ireland have been vaccinated.

sorry the figure of 1/3 was a typo it should have been 1/2. By the end of the week they will be close on 100%.

As far as stats are concerned why do you think the authorities use the figures I use in their daily bulletins or conferences. The figures that you are using are 2 weeks out of date. For examples todays and yesterdays high figures arent included. The ONS deaths figure includes all cases where someone has had coronavirus. This might not be the cause. In fact, in many cases it isnt. The PHW and the other figures are far more accurate. That is why they are used. It doesnt mean because it is on your death certificate it contributed to your death. They list illnesses that MIGHT have been a contributor not which has.

As far as cars and taxis are concerned they are risky. You dont know whether the taxi driver has covid What is highly likely is that any nurse who gives the jab has been vaccinated and that will be the same risk level whether it is at home, in a surgery near you or in a centre. The difference is if you travel for 15 or 20 minutes with someone you are adding in an unnecessary risk.

I do everything possible to limit risk including crossing the road to avoid others. Going in a car with someone outside your household is one of the most risky things anyone can do far more risky than going to a supermarket or probably even a pub.
Login to get fewer ads

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 17:45 - Jan 13 with 1277 viewspencoedjack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 17:22 - Jan 13 by exhmrc1

sorry the figure of 1/3 was a typo it should have been 1/2. By the end of the week they will be close on 100%.

As far as stats are concerned why do you think the authorities use the figures I use in their daily bulletins or conferences. The figures that you are using are 2 weeks out of date. For examples todays and yesterdays high figures arent included. The ONS deaths figure includes all cases where someone has had coronavirus. This might not be the cause. In fact, in many cases it isnt. The PHW and the other figures are far more accurate. That is why they are used. It doesnt mean because it is on your death certificate it contributed to your death. They list illnesses that MIGHT have been a contributor not which has.

As far as cars and taxis are concerned they are risky. You dont know whether the taxi driver has covid What is highly likely is that any nurse who gives the jab has been vaccinated and that will be the same risk level whether it is at home, in a surgery near you or in a centre. The difference is if you travel for 15 or 20 minutes with someone you are adding in an unnecessary risk.

I do everything possible to limit risk including crossing the road to avoid others. Going in a car with someone outside your household is one of the most risky things anyone can do far more risky than going to a supermarket or probably even a pub.

Fuk you are tedious.
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 10:02 - Jan 14 with 1230 viewsexhmrc1

PHW has released a question and answer document regarding vaccinations should anybody be interested

https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fphw.nhs.wales%2Ftopics%2Fimmunisati
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 11:05 - Jan 14 with 1207 viewsCatullus

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 16:44 - Jan 13 by felixstowe_jack

Good news on the vaccination front the UK increased vaccinations by 42.76% yesterday and Wales managed a 98% increase.

Vaccination rates as % of population
NI 4.84%
England 4.01%
Scotland 3.53%
Wales 3.22%

Well it's good news yes but we have nearly doubled output and are still last. Still work to be done yet.

Maybe the Tortoise will yet catch the Hare.

An intensive care study, not great news for obese white blokes living in deprived areas!

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/stark-sobering-new-intensive-care-

Do some exercise, lose some weight. It doesn't have to cost, go for a walk....just wear a mask and avoid other people!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 11:18 - Jan 14 with 1199 viewsScotia

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 11:05 - Jan 14 by Catullus

Well it's good news yes but we have nearly doubled output and are still last. Still work to be done yet.

Maybe the Tortoise will yet catch the Hare.

An intensive care study, not great news for obese white blokes living in deprived areas!

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/stark-sobering-new-intensive-care-

Do some exercise, lose some weight. It doesn't have to cost, go for a walk....just wear a mask and avoid other people!

It is something that I have noticed in the news recently, that many of the victims who "have no underlying conditions" have been quite big.

It's definitely worth losing a bit of weight. I does seem a bit counterproductive that we have to "stay at home".

I've got my vaccine booked for next Monday. I must say it was quite an efficient process.
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 11:34 - Jan 14 with 1196 viewsCatullus

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 11:18 - Jan 14 by Scotia

It is something that I have noticed in the news recently, that many of the victims who "have no underlying conditions" have been quite big.

It's definitely worth losing a bit of weight. I does seem a bit counterproductive that we have to "stay at home".

I've got my vaccine booked for next Monday. I must say it was quite an efficient process.

Stay at home yes but we can still get exercise. I am on crutches but fortunate to live within spitting distance of a large park. I am supposed to be shielding but I do go for a walk 3 times a day.
I've become quite anti-social though. I don't get closer than a cars length to anybody when I can help it. Mostly I choose a route away from people. My dog loves it! I go out early before crowds, then around 3 and then again about 9 after most people are home.

Staying as fit as possible or trying to improve fitness seems like an obvious thing to me. It can't do any harm, as long as I don't ctach the virus anyway!

I have a bit of a wait for my vaccination, I am in group 6 which is 16-64 years old with underlying conditions. I think so anyway, not had any letters saying otherwise.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 12:40 - Jan 14 with 1178 viewscontroversial_jack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 09:45 - May 19 by raynor94

Superb post!

But incorrect! those who needed a test in Wales got one too
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 13:25 - Jan 14 with 1166 viewsBoundy

Shameful but not unsurprising

https://seneddhome.com/2019/05/report-wales-only-uk-nation-to-see-a-rise-in-chil

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 14:18 - Jan 14 with 1160 viewsCatullus

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 13:25 - Jan 14 by Boundy

Shameful but not unsurprising

https://seneddhome.com/2019/05/report-wales-only-uk-nation-to-see-a-rise-in-chil

Are we allowed to blame the Senedd for this? Or over 20 years in, is it Westminsters fault?

Seeing as it's only Wales I think I'll blame the Senedd.

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 14:36 - Jan 14 with 1149 viewsexhmrc1

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 14:18 - Jan 14 by Catullus

Are we allowed to blame the Senedd for this? Or over 20 years in, is it Westminsters fault?

Seeing as it's only Wales I think I'll blame the Senedd.

I'd like to know more about the reasons for this. Has there been changes to benefits or tax credits. Without knowing what has caused it nobody can really tell.

There has been problems with poverty for years in areas like RCT and Merthyr. It is deep rooted and goes back donkeys years.
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 16:11 - Jan 14 with 1123 viewsVincent_Vega

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 14:36 - Jan 14 by exhmrc1

I'd like to know more about the reasons for this. Has there been changes to benefits or tax credits. Without knowing what has caused it nobody can really tell.

There has been problems with poverty for years in areas like RCT and Merthyr. It is deep rooted and goes back donkeys years.

And the WAG have been running the shop for 20 years and naff all's changed in fact its deteriorated, furthermore they've not even begun to scratch the surface of those problems but don't worry Cardiff bay looks lovely in the summer time.

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 17:32 - Jan 14 with 1093 viewsBoundy

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 15:07 - Jan 10 by Flashberryjack

I do hope your mums prescription delivery guy is correct, because the guy that delivers my father in laws prescription hasn't heard when he can expect a call.

If you don't mind, could you let me know when the letter arrives please.

My mother had a phone call from her surgery today , with an appointment to have her jab tomorrow, that's hopefully one less to worry about but the precautions we as a family have in place for her will still apply

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 18:01 - Jan 14 with 1079 viewsexhmrc1

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 17:32 - Jan 14 by Boundy

My mother had a phone call from her surgery today , with an appointment to have her jab tomorrow, that's hopefully one less to worry about but the precautions we as a family have in place for her will still apply

My brother in law had a phone call today. He is having his week Saturday. Swansea Bay Health Board has released this.

https://sbuhb.nhs.wales/news/covid-vaccine-news/vaccine-roll-out-is-ramping-up/
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 18:28 - Jan 14 with 1075 viewsWingstandwood

Latest figures! Bottom of all home nations.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/how-many-people-been-vaccinated-19

Argus!

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 18:45 - Jan 14 with 1062 viewsBoundy

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 18:28 - Jan 14 by Wingstandwood

Latest figures! Bottom of all home nations.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/how-many-people-been-vaccinated-19

As quick as he talks

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 18:46 - Jan 14 with 1062 viewsFlashberryjack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 18:01 - Jan 14 by exhmrc1

My brother in law had a phone call today. He is having his week Saturday. Swansea Bay Health Board has released this.

https://sbuhb.nhs.wales/news/covid-vaccine-news/vaccine-roll-out-is-ramping-up/

Father in law is having his next Thursday (21st Jan)

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 21:59 - Jan 14 with 1014 viewsCatullus

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 14:36 - Jan 14 by exhmrc1

So you still want to find reasons to defend the Senedd. I'm not surprised really.

Lets give it some UK context, the benefits haven't changed I don't thin. Even if they had they would change for everybody so the other countries would be affeted too.

When the Tories got back into government, after the Labour years, we were less than 10 years in and people were slating the government because after nearly 10 years nothing had improved and this and that had gotten worse. Why after over 20 years are we not allowed to blame it on the Senedd?

No we must blame it on Westminster. Never mind that when devolution happened we had a Labour government in Westminster too, so 13 years of NuLabour and Welsh Labour, another 10 years of Welsh labour and it's not the Senedd's or Welsh Labours fault?

How long do Labour have to be in power to be blameworthy? For the tories it's about 6 weeks!

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 22:31 - Jan 14 with 1003 viewsexhmrc1

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 21:59 - Jan 14 by Catullus

So you still want to find reasons to defend the Senedd. I'm not surprised really.

Lets give it some UK context, the benefits haven't changed I don't thin. Even if they had they would change for everybody so the other countries would be affeted too.

When the Tories got back into government, after the Labour years, we were less than 10 years in and people were slating the government because after nearly 10 years nothing had improved and this and that had gotten worse. Why after over 20 years are we not allowed to blame it on the Senedd?

No we must blame it on Westminster. Never mind that when devolution happened we had a Labour government in Westminster too, so 13 years of NuLabour and Welsh Labour, another 10 years of Welsh labour and it's not the Senedd's or Welsh Labours fault?

How long do Labour have to be in power to be blameworthy? For the tories it's about 6 weeks!

Without seeing the full facts or knowing what exactly has happened I wont comment. There have been issues since the Tories got in of cutting various benefits and looking at universal benefits. I think this was brought in for Wales before England. This might or might not be a factor and without knowing enough I wont comment either way.

In some areas there has been problems long before the assembly was brought in. Places like RCT and Merthyr Tydfil amongst others have had this problem donkeys years.

Some decisions like taxation and benefits are UK wide matters not assembly matters. The tories amended the Tax Credit system which helped people. Is this a reason. i dont know. Perhaps you do.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024