Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man Utd ready to loan out Dan James ... 13:06 - Jun 7 with 2479 viewstheloneranger

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/man-utd-ready-loan-out-18376817

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Man Utd ready to loan out Dan James ... on 13:15 - Jun 7 with 2455 viewsJBT95

Can't see that being true.
Man Utd ready to loan out Dan James ... on 13:40 - Jun 7 with 2381 viewsBest_loser

To Leeds maybe 😊
Man Utd ready to loan out Dan James ... on 15:35 - Jun 7 with 2215 viewsJack59

Laughable!
Man Utd ready to loan out Dan James ... on 16:06 - Jun 7 with 2178 viewsQuincy999

Complete guesswork. Even if he loses his first team place I imagine they would want him on the bench, due to his versatility and the pace he could bring in the last quarter of the game.
Man Utd ready to loan out Dan James ... on 16:31 - Jun 7 with 2134 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Unsurprising. He may be the most selfish player to play for Manchester United in many years. Until he learns to consistently pass to his teammates when they have a much better chance of scoring, he has no business playing for such a team.

Also, his constant theatrics and yellow cards for diving do not allign with the values of the club.

I know some fan bases encourage such behaviour and cheating (Chico's cult status here for example) however most teams do not.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Man Utd ready to loan out Dan James ... on 16:34 - Jun 7 with 2132 viewsNeath_Jack

Lets see how many won't be able to resist...

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Man Utd ready to loan out Dan James ... on 17:09 - Jun 7 with 2085 viewsCatullus

Man Utd ready to loan out Dan James ... on 16:34 - Jun 7 by Neath_Jack

Lets see how many won't be able to resist...

It was hard......I didn't bite!

BUT I WANT TOO!!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Man Utd ready to loan out Dan James ... on 18:57 - Jun 7 with 1938 viewsdunvantjack100

Man Utd ready to loan out Dan James ... on 16:31 - Jun 7 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Unsurprising. He may be the most selfish player to play for Manchester United in many years. Until he learns to consistently pass to his teammates when they have a much better chance of scoring, he has no business playing for such a team.

Also, his constant theatrics and yellow cards for diving do not allign with the values of the club.

I know some fan bases encourage such behaviour and cheating (Chico's cult status here for example) however most teams do not.

Can’t play for United because of his theatrics...

Can think of plenty of players for that horrible team over the years that love to throw themselves all over the place. Rashford is the frontrunner for United currently.

Dan James gets kicked all over the place because he is just too quick for most defenders trying to mark him.
Login to get fewer ads

Man Utd ready to loan out Dan James ... on 18:59 - Jun 7 with 1931 viewsNeath_Jack

Man Utd ready to loan out Dan James ... on 18:57 - Jun 7 by dunvantjack100

Can’t play for United because of his theatrics...

Can think of plenty of players for that horrible team over the years that love to throw themselves all over the place. Rashford is the frontrunner for United currently.

Dan James gets kicked all over the place because he is just too quick for most defenders trying to mark him.

Lol

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Man Utd ready to loan out Dan James ... on 19:18 - Jun 7 with 1900 viewsLeonWasGod

Would be a bit of a bizarre move given he's just played 37 times in a season that stopped at the start of March.
Man Utd ready to loan out Dan James ... on 19:40 - Jun 7 with 1871 viewsthornabyswan

Man Utd ready to loan out Dan James ... on 16:06 - Jun 7 by Quincy999

Complete guesswork. Even if he loses his first team place I imagine they would want him on the bench, due to his versatility and the pace he could bring in the last quarter of the game.

They are not good enough to send him out on loan started quite a few games as well.

If not a starter will be in the PL squad file under crap.
[Post edited 7 Jun 2020 19:41]

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Man Utd ready to loan out Dan James ... on 20:22 - Jun 7 with 1811 viewsjack247

Man Utd ready to loan out Dan James ... on 16:31 - Jun 7 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

You needed a bit more subtlety. You made it too obvious with the last sentence. Had you left that out, you’d have probably got a few bites.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024