Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. 08:57 - Jun 10 with 17876 viewsjacktar

Venue or kick off time not disclosed.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52988183

Friendly .............. Yeah!

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 17:49 - Jun 12 with 3900 viewsSwanjaxs

Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 17:08 - Jun 12 by bennytheblue

I’ll be there🤩

First game since 04 then is it 😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 00:58 - Jun 13 with 3710 viewsNotLoyal

Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 17:38 - Jun 12 by sainthelens

Shopping in the Asda opposite is the closest you ever get.

They’ve never turned up when it mattered, keyboard fantasists is what they are.
You tube is full of them getting fckd over by the jacks, not one video of them doing anything remotely close to the fictional books.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 08:20 - Jun 13 with 3583 viewsbennytheblue

Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 00:58 - Jun 13 by NotLoyal

They’ve never turned up when it mattered, keyboard fantasists is what they are.
You tube is full of them getting fckd over by the jacks, not one video of them doing anything remotely close to the fictional books.

Videos lol.....sums the jack army up well that nice one
Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 12:22 - Jun 13 with 3396 viewsowainglyndwr

Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 08:20 - Jun 13 by bennytheblue

Videos lol.....sums the jack army up well that nice one

Do you mean something like Recco & Gary etc helping your mates family finanicely in a suppose friendly football match .
Which everyone thought fair enough and you lot turning up to scrap.
Tell them them on here Blueturd the truth ..
Phoning swans fans during the match to travel up for a scrap.
Also through the boxing circles you mate in splot giving out personal mobile number.
Then a Jack hammers him in the ring.
Scum that day
and on the Davies & Coles incidents days
Low life
Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 12:49 - Jun 13 with 3319 viewssainthelens

Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 12:22 - Jun 13 by owainglyndwr

Do you mean something like Recco & Gary etc helping your mates family finanicely in a suppose friendly football match .
Which everyone thought fair enough and you lot turning up to scrap.
Tell them them on here Blueturd the truth ..
Phoning swans fans during the match to travel up for a scrap.
Also through the boxing circles you mate in splot giving out personal mobile number.
Then a Jack hammers him in the ring.
Scum that day
and on the Davies & Coles incidents days
Low life

But they do write fckn great novels tho.
Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 12:52 - Jun 13 with 3313 viewsSwanjaxs

Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 12:49 - Jun 13 by sainthelens

But they do write fckn great novels tho.

Fables more like 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 13:01 - Jun 13 with 3288 viewsblackpooljack

Back on topic does anyone have any ideas regarding reporting of this match by the club, is it likely they'll just issie a statement saying the match had taken place and the result was ....
Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 13:04 - Jun 13 with 3280 viewsmonmouth

Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 13:01 - Jun 13 by blackpooljack

Back on topic does anyone have any ideas regarding reporting of this match by the club, is it likely they'll just issie a statement saying the match had taken place and the result was ....

......totally unimportant, as it’s a warm up friendly chosen because the two clubs are situated next to one another?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 13:08 - Jun 13 with 3268 viewssainthelens

Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 13:04 - Jun 13 by monmouth

......totally unimportant, as it’s a warm up friendly chosen because the two clubs are situated next to one another?

If we lose, prepare for this site to be infected by them.
Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 13:09 - Jun 13 with 3264 viewsChief

Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 13:04 - Jun 13 by monmouth

If only I was as mature as you. Id love to batter the scum cvnts

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 13:10 - Jun 13 with 3262 viewsmonmouth

Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 13:09 - Jun 13 by Chief

Me too deep inside

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 13:25 - Jun 13 with 3229 viewsMrSwerve

Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 13:09 - Jun 13 by Chief

That's the problem innit - a Swansea v Cardiff friendly can't exist!

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 14:14 - Jun 13 with 3094 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 13:25 - Jun 13 by MrSwerve

Not off the pitch for certain.

I think behind the scenes the two clubs are closer than any of us would be comfortable with.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 14:56 - Jun 13 with 2958 viewsmajorraglan

Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 14:14 - Jun 13 by Joe_bradshaw

I think behind the scenes the two clubs are closer than any of us would be comfortable with.

I wouldn’t be surprised at all. Football is a small world and the people who inhabit it will by enlarge know each other well. Jenkins, Dineen and the others would have been guests of Cardiff City at various points and Cardiff board guests at Swansea etc, they would have bumped in to one another at League meetings meetings etc and I am pretty sure I read about some banter on twitter and sporting “wagers”between board members.

In some ways the intense rivalry is good for business, it attracts bumper crowds, additional press coverage, PR etc.
Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 15:13 - Jun 13 with 2891 viewsJBT95

Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 14:56 - Jun 13 by majorraglan

I wouldn’t be surprised at all. Football is a small world and the people who inhabit it will by enlarge know each other well. Jenkins, Dineen and the others would have been guests of Cardiff City at various points and Cardiff board guests at Swansea etc, they would have bumped in to one another at League meetings meetings etc and I am pretty sure I read about some banter on twitter and sporting “wagers”between board members.

In some ways the intense rivalry is good for business, it attracts bumper crowds, additional press coverage, PR etc.

I'm sure there was a feature on Sport Wales when Cardiff were in the Prem in red with Dineen and a CCFC director or whatever in the same room talking to the journo about the upcoming game and it gave the impression they were more than acquaintances.
[Post edited 13 Jun 2020 15:14]
Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 16:03 - Jun 13 with 2683 viewsMrSwerve

Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 14:14 - Jun 13 by Joe_bradshaw

Oh of course. I doubt many of them at all care about ‘the derby’.

Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 16:33 - Jun 13 with 2515 viewsjack_lord

whats the latest score?

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 16:36 - Jun 13 with 2498 views34dfgdf54

1-1 full time
Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 16:38 - Jun 13 with 2486 viewspencoedjack

Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 16:33 - Jun 13 by jack_lord

whats the latest score?

1 nil to us apparently
Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 16:40 - Jun 13 with 2466 viewsMrSwerve

8-1 to the Swans confirmed from a source.

Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 16:43 - Jun 13 with 2445 viewsSwanjaxs

First game 0-0

Second game 1-1 (Celina)

Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 16:47 - Jun 13 with 2412 viewsMrSwerve

Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 16:40 - Jun 13 by MrSwerve

8-1 to the Swans confirmed from a source.

Joke before anyone gets their knickers in a twist.

Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 16:50 - Jun 13 with 2377 viewsNotLoyal

Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 13:25 - Jun 13 by MrSwerve

Sure I went to a Pre season friendly once, in Cardiff.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 17:34 - Jun 13 with 2109 viewsNeathJack

Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 17:39 - Jun 13 with 2079 viewsSwanjaxs

Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 17:34 - Jun 13 by NeathJack

Last minute equaliser for them too 🙈

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024