Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial 10:08 - Jun 14 with 29387 viewsNeath_Jack

https://news.sky.com/story/arrest-after-man-pictured-urinating-beside-memorial-f

Do we have sympathy for him, p1ssed up, no open toilets, unaware of where he was going, or, ignorance is no defence?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 20:17 - Jun 14 with 1531 viewsexiledclaseboy

23 police officers injured yesterday. 113 arrests. Far fewer people on the streets than last weekend. Draw your own conclusion from that I suppose.

Poll: Tory leader

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 20:24 - Jun 14 with 1503 viewsSwanjaxs

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 20:17 - Jun 14 by exiledclaseboy

23 police officers injured yesterday. 113 arrests. Far fewer people on the streets than last weekend. Draw your own conclusion from that I suppose.

The Jack Army was in town obvs

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 20:27 - Jun 14 with 1492 viewsexiledclaseboy

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 20:24 - Jun 14 by Swanjaxs

The Jack Army was in town obvs

Lads.

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 20:38 - Jun 14 with 1438 viewsKerouac

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 20:17 - Jun 14 by exiledclaseboy

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/london-blm-protests-police-officers-injured-p

6 police officers and 13 members of the public...who these members of the public were we don't know.
It would be nice if the BBC could report on it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 20:42 - Jun 14 with 1424 viewsexiledclaseboy

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 20:38 - Jun 14 by Kerouac

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/london-blm-protests-police-officers-injured-p

6 police officers and 13 members of the public...who these members of the public were we don't know.
It would be nice if the BBC could report on it.

From the Met Police:

23 police officers injured at Saturday's far right protests

More than 100 people were arrested and 23 police officers were injured during violent protests by far-right activists in London, yesterday, the Metropolitan Police have said.

Here are the key figures:

23 officers were injured after protesters threw items at police or “targeted them with violence”. None of the injuries are serious.
113 people were arrested at the demonstrations.
The arrests were made for offences including breach of the peace, violent disorder, assault on officers, possession of an offensive weapon, possession of class A drugs and being drunk and disorderly.
The 28 year old man detained on suspicion of outraging public decency in connection with the photograph of someone urinating near the memorial to PC Keith Palmer remains in custody.
Commander Bas Javid thanked the officers and said: “The scenes officers encountered across central London yesterday were utterly shocking. Once again, they were pelted with missiles, or challenged by groups of men intent on violence.

“Mindless hooliganism such as this is totally unacceptable and I am pleased arrests were made. We will now work closely with the courts in pursuit of justice.”

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 20:53 - Jun 14 with 1398 viewsJango

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 20:42 - Jun 14 by exiledclaseboy

From the Met Police:

More than 100 people were arrested and 23 police officers were injured during violent protests by far-right activists in London, yesterday, the Metropolitan Police have said.

23 officers were injured after protesters threw items at police or “targeted them with violence”. None of the injuries are serious.
The arrests were made for offences including breach of the peace, violent disorder, assault on officers, possession of an offensive weapon, possession of class A drugs and being drunk and disorderly.
The 28 year old man detained on suspicion of outraging public decency in connection with the photograph of someone urinating near the memorial to PC Keith Palmer remains in custody.
Commander Bas Javid thanked the officers and said: “The scenes officers encountered across central London yesterday were utterly shocking. Once again, they were pelted with missiles, or challenged by groups of men intent on violence.

“Mindless hooliganism such as this is totally unacceptable and I am pleased arrests were made. We will now work closely with the courts in pursuit of justice.”

* More than 100 people were arrested and 23 police officers were injured during violent protests by far-right activists*

Last weekend.

60 police officers injured by BLM protesters in what was largely a peaceful protest.

Draw your own conclusion from that I suppose.
Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 20:55 - Jun 14 with 1383 viewsHighjack

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 20:53 - Jun 14 by Jango

* More than 100 people were arrested and 23 police officers were injured during violent protests by far-right activists*

Last weekend.

60 police officers injured by BLM protesters in what was largely a peaceful protest.

Language is a very powerful tool.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 20:56 - Jun 14 with 1381 viewsDrizzy

What is the point of Kerouac? Posts nothing but rambling lies that nobody reads and crackpot YouTube videos that nobody watches.

The other fascist apologists don't want to be associated with him.

I shudder to think of what's on his hard drive.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Login to get fewer ads

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 20:56 - Jun 14 with 1380 viewsFlashberryjack

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 20:42 - Jun 14 by exiledclaseboy

From the Met Police:

Were all the arrests from the same factions ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 20:56 - Jun 14 with 1376 viewsexiledclaseboy

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 20:53 - Jun 14 by Jango

Last weekend.

Indeed. Own conclusions drawn. There were thousands more people on the streets last weekend over two days so last weekend’s protest was obviously much more “largely peaceful” than yesterday’s.

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 20:57 - Jun 14 with 1373 viewsVetchfielder

There was a protest in Castle Gardens a few months ago, apparently in support of Tommy Robinson. We had a home match and I happened to get into town very early that day and went to the Slug & Lettuce for a pint and a meal before walking up to the match and an usual pre-match drink.
Anyway, I got myself a window seat and people-watched the protest which I hadn't seen any advance publicity about.
The crowd was made up of 3 types:-
(1) Bikers
(2) Ex servicemen
(3) WDL/FLA types
Until then I hadn't appreciated the following Tommy Robinson had with these biker guys , and they'd come from all over England for this protest according to the patches on their jackets.
Ex-servicemen were obvious from wearing their old berets.
The WDL/FLA types (I think that guy in the Railway photo with the purple Harrington was there) looked like old school football hooligans and had a lot of flags, mostly union flags with stuff written on them.
It was all very peaceful with the odd speaker drawing some applause. Couldn't hear what was being said from the pub. There was about 200 there altogether.
A small group of counter protesters were up near the castle and it was being lightly policed, although as I walked up High Street I noticed a few transit vans of police being held in reserve up the side streets.
This mix of people seems to have been exactly the same mix as was present in London yesterday.
I suppose my main surprise was the number of ex-army guys present and also the presence of the English bikers - I've no idea how that link with Tommy Robinson started.

Proud to have been one of the 231

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 20:57 - Jun 14 with 1369 viewsexiledclaseboy

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 20:56 - Jun 14 by Flashberryjack

Were all the arrests from the same factions ?

Yes. The other protests were mostly cancelled so the “lads” had no one to protest against really so they rucked with the police instead.

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 20:59 - Jun 14 with 1361 viewsDrizzy

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 20:55 - Jun 14 by Highjack

Language is a very powerful tool.

As is basic arithmetic, for anyone that has a grasp of it.

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 21:01 - Jun 14 with 1350 viewsSwanjaxs

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 20:57 - Jun 14 by exiledclaseboy

Yes. The other protests were mostly cancelled so the “lads” had no one to protest against really so they rucked with the police instead.

So only "lads" got lifted then? 🤔

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 21:03 - Jun 14 with 1343 viewsLohengrin

Not all of your lot stayed indoors.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 21:03 - Jun 14 with 1337 viewsexiledclaseboy

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 21:03 - Jun 14 by Lohengrin

My lot.

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 21:04 - Jun 14 with 1337 viewslonglostjack

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 20:57 - Jun 14 by Vetchfielder

There was a protest in Castle Gardens a few months ago, apparently in support of Tommy Robinson. We had a home match and I happened to get into town very early that day and went to the Slug & Lettuce for a pint and a meal before walking up to the match and an usual pre-match drink.
Anyway, I got myself a window seat and people-watched the protest which I hadn't seen any advance publicity about.
The crowd was made up of 3 types:-
(1) Bikers
(2) Ex servicemen
(3) WDL/FLA types
Until then I hadn't appreciated the following Tommy Robinson had with these biker guys , and they'd come from all over England for this protest according to the patches on their jackets.
Ex-servicemen were obvious from wearing their old berets.
The WDL/FLA types (I think that guy in the Railway photo with the purple Harrington was there) looked like old school football hooligans and had a lot of flags, mostly union flags with stuff written on them.
It was all very peaceful with the odd speaker drawing some applause. Couldn't hear what was being said from the pub. There was about 200 there altogether.
A small group of counter protesters were up near the castle and it was being lightly policed, although as I walked up High Street I noticed a few transit vans of police being held in reserve up the side streets.
This mix of people seems to have been exactly the same mix as was present in London yesterday.
I suppose my main surprise was the number of ex-army guys present and also the presence of the English bikers - I've no idea how that link with Tommy Robinson started.

How did you know they were ex-sericemen by looking out of the window at the Slug & Lettuce?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 21:04 - Jun 14 with 1334 viewsFlashberryjack

Oh! ok, I thought I saw some white guy getting 10 colours knocked out of him, and police trying to keep the two factions apart, I presumed there were would have been arrests on both sides.

Hello

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 21:06 - Jun 14 with 1326 viewsSwanjaxs

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 21:04 - Jun 14 by Flashberryjack

Oh! ok, I thought I saw some white guy getting 10 colours knocked out of him, and police trying to keep the two factions apart, I presumed there were would have been arrests on both sides.

He couldn't find any cops to beat up so he filled himself in!

That's the truth bro 👍

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 21:08 - Jun 14 with 1306 viewsFlashberryjack

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 21:06 - Jun 14 by Swanjaxs

He couldn't find any cops to beat up so he filled himself in!

That's the truth bro 👍

Plausible

Hello

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 21:09 - Jun 14 with 1304 viewsexiledclaseboy

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 21:04 - Jun 14 by Flashberryjack

Perhaps there were then.

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 21:10 - Jun 14 with 1300 viewsJango

Yeh, only ‘lads’ looking for trouble yesterday. Perfect example of the hypocrisy and double standards being shown at the moment for some reason.
Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 21:10 - Jun 14 with 1295 viewsHighjack

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 20:59 - Jun 14 by Drizzy

As is basic arithmetic, for anyone that has a grasp of it.

No doubt.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 21:11 - Jun 14 with 1293 viewsCatullus

It;'s gone beyond ridiculous again. Is anyone surprised?

Lets start with the public urination, whatever the reason, even if it was just a moment of drunken idiocy it is still very wrong. You can't laugh it off by saying he was drunk, like that's a great excuse for anything, it is a good reason for people to at least cut back on alcohol. We could say let them who have never had a public wee cast the first stone and see who is saying they were never young and stupid. I'm out on that, I was and Idid though, I never took a leak on or near a monument.
No lets go to the other side of the argument, who is willing to say the violence coming from sections of the BLM protests is justified?

It's all fecked up, it's all wrong. How many times will I ask this but, how is the answer to hate yet more hate?
There are people on here from both sides revelling in the arguments and you're all wrong. There is no good coming out of this.

How is any of this helping to stop racism? It's like brexit all over again, people are entrenching themselves for a long term battle. We need to not man the barricades but cross them and meet in the middle, otherwise what happens? I'll tell you, nobody will win, we will all lose.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 21:12 - Jun 14 with 1289 viewsDrizzy

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 21:03 - Jun 14 by Lohengrin

That's from last weekend so not sure what your point is.

Your eyesight's not been the same since the Somme.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024