Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial 10:08 - Jun 14 with 29386 viewsNeath_Jack

https://news.sky.com/story/arrest-after-man-pictured-urinating-beside-memorial-f

Do we have sympathy for him, p1ssed up, no open toilets, unaware of where he was going, or, ignorance is no defence?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 12:00 - Jun 15 with 1496 viewskarnataka

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 11:59 - Jun 15 by Darran

Football fan? Who does he support?

Doesn't matter, they're all the same innit?
Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 12:24 - Jun 15 with 1447 viewslibertyx

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 11:59 - Jun 15 by Darran

Football fan? Who does he support?

Spurs . He has been having drink and mental issues the last 2 years apparently
[Post edited 15 Jun 2020 12:49]
Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 12:32 - Jun 15 with 1430 viewsJimmyGilligan

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 11:54 - Jun 15 by pencoedjack

Hope we hear the sentences for those who ripped down/defaced statues /war memorials in the coming days.

Think you'll find they're the same people
Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 12:34 - Jun 15 with 1426 viewsexiledclaseboy

Jail time for that is daft.

Poll: Tory leader

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 12:34 - Jun 15 with 1425 viewsJango

So they’ve used an incident that should be a £45 fine as political tool and banged him up for fortnight and our media is using it as headline news. Yet last week we had people trying to burn the flag on the Cenotaph, Defacing war memorials and throwing bikes at police horses causing serious injury, and I’m yet to see anything on the news or online about any arrests or repeat footage of the incidents. People were certainly right about being discriminated against for being a certain colour in this country, it’s just not the colour they’d have you believe. It’s as if there’s big push to cause as much division as possible. Strange times.
Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 12:35 - Jun 15 with 1418 viewsJimmyGilligan

This'll reach 18 pages and be deleted
Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 12:39 - Jun 15 with 1406 viewsDarran

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 12:24 - Jun 15 by libertyx

Spurs . He has been having drink and mental issues the last 2 years apparently
[Post edited 15 Jun 2020 12:49]

Very poor jailing him for that.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 12:44 - Jun 15 with 1390 viewsJackSomething

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 21:20 - Jun 14 by Flashberryjack

I saw a photo of that bloke, what an absolute gem of a guy, I'd consider it an honour to buy him a pint.

Absolutely Flash, a great example of what Black Lives Matter is about for the vast majority of protesters.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Login to get fewer ads

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 13:01 - Jun 15 with 1367 viewspencoedjack

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 12:34 - Jun 15 by Jango

So they’ve used an incident that should be a £45 fine as political tool and banged him up for fortnight and our media is using it as headline news. Yet last week we had people trying to burn the flag on the Cenotaph, Defacing war memorials and throwing bikes at police horses causing serious injury, and I’m yet to see anything on the news or online about any arrests or repeat footage of the incidents. People were certainly right about being discriminated against for being a certain colour in this country, it’s just not the colour they’d have you believe. It’s as if there’s big push to cause as much division as possible. Strange times.

Spot on
Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 13:07 - Jun 15 with 1357 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 13:01 - Jun 15 by pencoedjack

Spot on

The anti establishment anarchists have jumped on the bandwagon. They usually cause trouble at G7 sumits, climate change rallies etc. Guess they have not had a " cause" or protest to disrupt for the last 3 months so they joined the BLM cause just to create as much trouble as they can and divide the country they hate.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 13:19 - Jun 15 with 1344 viewsKerouac

Today we have also had multiple articles with photos of the man, details about his life, all designed to humiliate him.

Where are the articles on those who actually desecrated our statues (rather than take a drunken piss next to one) our war memorials?

Where are the articles naming and shaming those with banners such as "F*ck Madeline McCann"?

The articles on those who set on lone individuals in packs, smashing bottles on the heads of those individuals?

You won't find them.

The bias is clear for all to see.
What is the public to do when the establishment openly don't respect their votes
(see Brexit - See the attempt to pull down a Johnson government with an 80 seat majority within months of that election using smears and lies)
and don't share their outrage at people who don't respect our police force and don't respect our proud history?

The morons responsible for whipping this up are actually going to create a significant far-right in this country, for the first time in my lifetime.
You will end up with actual racists (not liberals like me that you like to smear as a racist) having a stronger political voice.
All because you refuse to listen and instead double down...you need to listen to the majority of people in this country, it is incredibly foolish to think you can beat them into submission using the tools of political correctness/identity politics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 14:02 - Jun 15 with 1300 viewsLohengrin

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 13:19 - Jun 15 by Kerouac

Today we have also had multiple articles with photos of the man, details about his life, all designed to humiliate him.

Where are the articles on those who actually desecrated our statues (rather than take a drunken piss next to one) our war memorials?

Where are the articles naming and shaming those with banners such as "F*ck Madeline McCann"?

The articles on those who set on lone individuals in packs, smashing bottles on the heads of those individuals?

You won't find them.

The bias is clear for all to see.
What is the public to do when the establishment openly don't respect their votes
(see Brexit - See the attempt to pull down a Johnson government with an 80 seat majority within months of that election using smears and lies)
and don't share their outrage at people who don't respect our police force and don't respect our proud history?

The morons responsible for whipping this up are actually going to create a significant far-right in this country, for the first time in my lifetime.
You will end up with actual racists (not liberals like me that you like to smear as a racist) having a stronger political voice.
All because you refuse to listen and instead double down...you need to listen to the majority of people in this country, it is incredibly foolish to think you can beat them into submission using the tools of political correctness/identity politics.

A blind man can see what’s going on and the blind on here are united in approval.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 14:11 - Jun 15 with 1277 viewsGlyn1

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 12:34 - Jun 15 by exiledclaseboy

Jail time for that is daft.

I agree entirely. What's the point? Fine him a day's pay and move on.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 14:47 - Jun 15 with 1236 viewsJackSomething

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 14:02 - Jun 15 by Lohengrin

A blind man can see what’s going on and the blind on here are united in approval.

I agree with ECB that jail time for this offence is ridiculous.

You and Kerouac's misguided belief that the media has not focused on the graffiti from the previous week's protest is laughable. It was all over the media for the week and almost certainly led to the violence that occurred this weekend. If any media had photos of the people doing it that could lead to them being identified, it would have been circulated just as widely.

Your belief that you and Kerouac are some kind of sages spotting what's going on in opposition to reality is only beaten in the hilarity stakes by his claiming that he's a liberal.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 14:51 - Jun 15 with 1226 viewsKerouac

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 14:47 - Jun 15 by JackSomething

You and Kerouac's misguided belief that the media has not focused on the graffiti from the previous week's protest is laughable. It was all over the media for the week and almost certainly led to the violence that occurred this weekend. If any media had photos of the people doing it that could lead to them being identified, it would have been circulated just as widely.

Your belief that you and Kerouac are some kind of sages spotting what's going on in opposition to reality is only beaten in the hilarity stakes by his claiming that he's a liberal.

Where are the articles on the individuals responsible, their names, their faces, their home town etc. ?
There aren't any.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 15:20 - Jun 15 with 1192 viewsLohengrin

The disparity in MSM coverage AND the justice system has been as lamentable as it is laughable.

The reporting of wide-scale disorder as “largely peaceful” is straight out of Orwell, and the complete disregarding of The Legion vigil in favour of chasing around after a couple of dozen pissed-up beauties is just pure hate-propaganda.

As regards your alleging that there are no photos of BLM perpetrators, the Internet is chock-full of them from every conceivable angle; it’s being swept under the carpet. It never happened.

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 15:27 - Jun 15 with 1182 viewsJango

What about the video of the man trying to set fire to Union Jack on the Cenotaph? I haven’t seen that on the news channels. His face is clear as day but there’s been no media witch hunt.
Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 15:29 - Jun 15 with 1176 viewsLohengrin

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 15:27 - Jun 15 by Jango

What about the video of the man trying to set fire to Union Jack on the Cenotaph? I haven’t seen that on the news channels. His face is clear as day but there’s been no media witch hunt.

Doesn’t fit the narrative being pushed, does it?

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 15:33 - Jun 15 with 1163 viewsDrizzy

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 15:20 - Jun 15 by Lohengrin

The disparity in MSM coverage AND the justice system has been as lamentable as it is laughable.

The reporting of wide-scale disorder as “largely peaceful” is straight out of Orwell, and the complete disregarding of The Legion vigil in favour of chasing around after a couple of dozen pissed-up beauties is just pure hate-propaganda.

As regards your alleging that there are no photos of BLM perpetrators, the Internet is chock-full of them from every conceivable angle; it’s being swept under the carpet. It never happened.

The cognitive dissonance here is astounding. Most people see the counter protests for what they really are, anti anti-fascism. Otherwise known as fascism.

Proportionally, the counter-protests were more violent and the apparent cause was a display of "patriotism" which involved Nazi salutes and monkey chants.

Swap your beret for a tin foil hat.
[Post edited 15 Jun 2020 15:34]

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 15:39 - Jun 15 with 1150 viewsHighjack

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 15:33 - Jun 15 by Drizzy

The cognitive dissonance here is astounding. Most people see the counter protests for what they really are, anti anti-fascism. Otherwise known as fascism.

Proportionally, the counter-protests were more violent and the apparent cause was a display of "patriotism" which involved Nazi salutes and monkey chants.

Why on Earth would ‘anti fascists’ want to deface the cenotaph which commemorates thousands of men many of whom were barely out of their teens who actually fought against and beat fascism. Real actual in the flesh fascism now, not the “he’s slightly to the right of Mao therefore he’s a fascist” nonsense you lot peddle.
[Post edited 15 Jun 2020 15:43]

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 15:40 - Jun 15 with 1147 viewsSwanjaxs

Jailtime for this is totally wrong.

If someone is caught urinating, they are usually given a mop and bucket, and made to clean their own mess up.

A total waste of taxpayers money.
[Post edited 15 Jun 2020 15:41]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 15:43 - Jun 15 with 1135 viewsHighjack

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 15:40 - Jun 15 by Swanjaxs

Jailtime for this is totally wrong.

If someone is caught urinating, they are usually given a mop and bucket, and made to clean their own mess up.

A total waste of taxpayers money.
[Post edited 15 Jun 2020 15:41]

Yeah, it’s something that most of us have done. If you’re caught short and there’s no toilets available then what are you supposed to do. You can do real damage holding it in. Obviously don’t piss on a monument would be good advice but you have to go somewhere.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 15:57 - Jun 15 with 1101 viewsLohengrin

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 15:33 - Jun 15 by Drizzy

“Anti anti-Fascism.” Your use of language is quite telling, there’s only one grouping that uses that phraseology, it’s straight out the Mark Bray handbook...

Here’s a test for you, if I’m wrong you should pass it without breaking sweat: the Cenotaph arsonist’s offence predates that of the unfortunate urinator, what’s his name?

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 15:58 - Jun 15 with 1101 viewsDrizzy

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 15:39 - Jun 15 by Highjack

Why on Earth would ‘anti fascists’ want to deface the cenotaph which commemorates thousands of men many of whom were barely out of their teens who actually fought against and beat fascism. Real actual in the flesh fascism now, not the “he’s slightly to the right of Mao therefore he’s a fascist” nonsense you lot peddle.
[Post edited 15 Jun 2020 15:43]

I'm sure they're equally as confused as the British patriots displaying national pride with Nazi salutes and monkey chants. I believe the "defacing" you're referring to is 3 letters of graffiti on the plinth. Disgraceful but it can be washed away. Unlike the lives of black people killed by police.

I do laugh at your description of pissing on a memorial to George Medal recipient as "something most of us have done". Oh how that veneer of neutrality is slipping away.
[Post edited 15 Jun 2020 15:58]

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 16:03 - Jun 15 with 1088 viewsDrizzy

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 15:57 - Jun 15 by Lohengrin

“Anti anti-Fascism.” Your use of language is quite telling, there’s only one grouping that uses that phraseology, it’s straight out the Mark Bray handbook...

Here’s a test for you, if I’m wrong you should pass it without breaking sweat: the Cenotaph arsonist’s offence predates that of the unfortunate urinator, what’s his name?

Who's the Cenotaph arsonist? You really ought to fact check what you read on Twitter.

And I believe the unfortunate urinator's name is Alan Godrich. If you're talking about the man who pissed on the memorial of a PC who saved the countless lives, I have no idea.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024