Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? 00:48 - Jun 17 with 22376 viewsKerouac

Ace and Drizzy feel able to claim that the very notion of Cultural Marxism is a taboo subject (suspicious that) and an "anti-Semitic conspiracy theory".

So it should be easy for them to destroy my argument then right?
Or alternatively their mate ECB will delete this in order to avoid the conversation.

So I'll kick us off then boys with an extract from Wikipedia, does it contain anything false?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankfurt_School

The Frankfurt School perspective of critical investigation (open-ended and self-critical) is based upon Freudian, Marxist and Hegelian premises of idealist philosophy. To fill the omissions of 19th-century classical Marxism, which could not address 20th-century social problems, they applied the methods of antipositivist sociology, of psychoanalysis, and of existentialism. The School's sociologic works derived from syntheses of the thematically pertinent works of Immanuel Kant, Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel, and Karl Marx, of Sigmund Freud and Max Weber, and of Georg Simmel and Georg Lukács.
Like Karl Marx, the Frankfurt School concerned themselves with the conditions (political, economic, societal) that allow for social change realised by way of rational social institutions. The emphasis upon the critical component of social theory derived from surpassing the ideological limitations of positivism, materialism, and determinism, by returning to the critical philosophy of Kant, and his successors in German idealism – principally the philosophy of Hegel, which emphasised dialectic and contradiction as intellectual properties inherent to the human grasp of material reality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 10:48 - Jun 17 with 1715 viewsKerouac

Hero of the left, George Bernard Shaw.

https://www.historia.ro/sectiune/general/articol/g-b-shaw-defender-of-stalinism-

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 10:49 - Jun 17 with 1711 viewsHumpty

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 10:45 - Jun 17 by Joe_bradshaw

I shared a taxi with György Lukács once in Los Angeles.

I told him that I was a massive Star Wars fan and he said he was a massive Swans fan. We've sent each other Christmas cards ever since.

Lol.

That's actually fairly believable compared to some of the shit he's come up with.
Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 10:58 - Jun 17 with 1696 viewsKerouac

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 10:49 - Jun 17 by Humpty

Lol.

That's actually fairly believable compared to some of the shit he's come up with.

What on this thread is false?
Watching you all desperately smearing me rather than offer any evidence to the contrary is funny

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 11:15 - Jun 17 with 1688 viewsAce_Jack

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 10:30 - Jun 17 by exiledclaseboy

About 23 posts on this thread. 15 of them his. Bloke is clearly unwell.

Just a lonely old racist. Quite sad really.
Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 11:18 - Jun 17 with 1683 viewsHumpty

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 10:58 - Jun 17 by Kerouac

What on this thread is false?
Watching you all desperately smearing me rather than offer any evidence to the contrary is funny

I've no idea if there's anything false in this thread because I haven't looked at the shit you've posted, along with everyone else who uses this forum I suspect.

What's false is your bullshit tale about the nasty muslim in Australia and the quivering liberals, or the helpful muslim shopkeeper who warned you that all muslims are dangerous, or the countless people you've met who always seem to tell you how right you are about everything.

That's what's false. What I don't understand is why you think anyone would believe your laughable stories.
Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 11:28 - Jun 17 with 1670 viewslondonlisa2001

We’re a matter of days away from him posting about the Protocols of the Elders of Zion.
Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 11:33 - Jun 17 with 1662 viewsWarwickHunt

Been on the edge for a while. Finally flipped.

Get help.
Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 11:37 - Jun 17 with 1650 viewsKerouac

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 11:28 - Jun 17 by londonlisa2001

We’re a matter of days away from him posting about the Protocols of the Elders of Zion.

Too any interested readers, here is the forum intellectual Lisa of London indulging in making sh*t up where her argument should be.

You will also note that all of the smearing, lying, bastards are quite keen for me to be banned from the forum...me on the other hand? I'm happy for them to post whatever they choose.
I have never complained about any of these posters and tried to shut them down, not even when a group were glorying in a video of a lone man in London being set upon by a dozen men, kicking him in the head and smashing glass bottles on his head as he lay prostrate.

There is a difference between the likes of me and them which should be obvious for all to see.

Login to get fewer ads

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 11:40 - Jun 17 with 1646 viewsexiledclaseboy

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 11:37 - Jun 17 by Kerouac

Too any interested readers, here is the forum intellectual Lisa of London indulging in making sh*t up where her argument should be.

You will also note that all of the smearing, lying, bastards are quite keen for me to be banned from the forum...me on the other hand? I'm happy for them to post whatever they choose.
I have never complained about any of these posters and tried to shut them down, not even when a group were glorying in a video of a lone man in London being set upon by a dozen men, kicking him in the head and smashing glass bottles on his head as he lay prostrate.

There is a difference between the likes of me and them which should be obvious for all to see.

Yeah you’re an unhinged lunatic and I’m not. And if I was that keen to ban you it would have happened by now. I’ve had enough requests to do so.

Poll: Tory leader

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 11:44 - Jun 17 with 1640 viewsDr_Winston

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 10:45 - Jun 17 by Joe_bradshaw

I shared a taxi with György Lukács once in Los Angeles.

I told him that I was a massive Star Wars fan and he said he was a massive Swans fan. We've sent each other Christmas cards ever since.

Superb.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 11:44 - Jun 17 with 1636 viewsAce_Jack

yeah there is a difference. We aren't all lying on an internet forum to validate our cranky, racist beliefs.

I can't wait for you to tell us about the time an old rabbi warned you about the dangers cultural marxism while you were queuing waterproof wood varnish at B&Q.
Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 11:45 - Jun 17 with 1632 viewsWarwickHunt

You lost me at "Too any", smartarse.
Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 11:52 - Jun 17 with 1623 viewslondonlisa2001

Show me where I’ve called for you to be banned.

There isn’t an argument Kerouac.

You are posting an anti Semitic conspiracy theory. You seem to believe that the existence of the Frankfurt group (and a link to a wiki page showing that Freud existed - that’s was particularly funny, let’s be honest) is proof that Jews are trying to take over the world.

You’re a complete idiot. Of course I seem like an intellectual to you. Joey Essex must seem like an intellectual to you. The fact you use the term as an insult is telling.
Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 12:01 - Jun 17 with 1607 viewsKerouac

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 11:40 - Jun 17 by exiledclaseboy

Yeah you’re an unhinged lunatic and I’m not. And if I was that keen to ban you it would have happened by now. I’ve had enough requests to do so.

I'm an unhinged lunatic because I have an interest in the history of ideas, right.

So Cultural Marxism doesn't exist even though there is mountains of evidence showing that it does.
'Critical theory' a figment of my imagination?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_theory

...but let's try and take your point of view seriously for a moment, so Cultural Marxism is a far-right conspiracy theory;
Who made this conspiracy up and for what purpose?
Point me to your source material.

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 12:02 - Jun 17 with 1606 viewsDarran

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 11:40 - Jun 17 by exiledclaseboy

He’d be completely irrelevant and go unnoticed if grown ups could ignore his posts and not reply to them.
Far from me to go against the objectives or a forum but sadly some people love to make his threads go further.
(not aimed at you my dear friend)

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 12:04 - Jun 17 with 1600 viewsKerouac

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 11:52 - Jun 17 by londonlisa2001

Show me where I’ve called for you to be banned.

There isn’t an argument Kerouac.

You are posting an anti Semitic conspiracy theory. You seem to believe that the existence of the Frankfurt group (and a link to a wiki page showing that Freud existed - that’s was particularly funny, let’s be honest) is proof that Jews are trying to take over the world.

You’re a complete idiot. Of course I seem like an intellectual to you. Joey Essex must seem like an intellectual to you. The fact you use the term as an insult is telling.

You are a complete idiot and a fraud if you don't understand how Sigmund Freud was significant to 'The Frankfurt School'.

The only people talking about Jews are your crowd.
It's bizarre, frankly.

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 12:05 - Jun 17 with 1598 viewsHumpty

I've never asked for you to be banned. I've never tried to get anyone banned.
Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 12:10 - Jun 17 with 1593 viewsDarran

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 12:04 - Jun 17 by Kerouac

You are a complete idiot and a fraud if you don't understand how Sigmund Freud was significant to 'The Frankfurt School'.

It's bizarre, frankly.

Cut the abuse out ya prick.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 12:10 - Jun 17 with 1593 viewslondonlisa2001

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 12:04 - Jun 17 by Kerouac

It's bizarre, frankly.

You’re even thicker than I thought if that’s the point you think I made. I was laughing that you posted a wiki of Freud up to prove he wasn’t imaginary.

The whole idea of ‘cultural marxism’ is about Jews taking over the world you idiot.
Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 12:50 - Jun 17 with 1557 viewsKerouac

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 12:10 - Jun 17 by Darran

Cut the abuse out ya prick.

Darran, you have tolerated these people calling me a racist over and over again, daily for months...and you want to pull me up on saying she is an idiot for making statements on a subject she knows nothing about.
Have a word with yourself.

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 13:04 - Jun 17 with 1544 viewsKerouac

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 12:10 - Jun 17 by londonlisa2001

You’re even thicker than I thought if that’s the point you think I made. I was laughing that you posted a wiki of Freud up to prove he wasn’t imaginary.

The whole idea of ‘cultural marxism’ is about Jews taking over the world you idiot.

No it is not.
Have a quick look on You Tube and see if you can find serious intellectuals discussing Cultural Marxism/Post Modernism/The origin of political correctness.
They are all part of a vast anti-Semitic hate campaign are they?
Ridiculous.

There are sh*t loads of videos of people discussing it because it is true.
The thinkers behind Cultural Marxism wrote books on it for Christ's sake, declaring their beliefs. Some of them put those ideas into practice in their lifetimes.

What you are doing is the equivalent of me saying;
'anybody who discusses the moon landings is spreading dangerous conspiracy theories'

Some whackos think all kinds of conspiracies are true about the moon landings, that doesn't mean the moon landings cease to exist.

The history of the ideas of Marxist philosophers, economists, literary figures and many who work in our educational establishments, permeating our culture is a long rich one.
Anyone browsing through some of the links I have given can see how Marxist ideas were passed down and were promoted by cultural figures in the West long after Communism had been discredited in the West.
The ideas are the same ideas at the heart of political correctness. It is undeniable, which is why of course those who agree with political correctness seek to smear anyone discussing it out in the open.
[Post edited 17 Jun 2020 13:06]

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 15:11 - Jun 17 with 1500 viewssammylee3

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 13:04 - Jun 17 by Kerouac

No it is not.
Have a quick look on You Tube and see if you can find serious intellectuals discussing Cultural Marxism/Post Modernism/The origin of political correctness.
They are all part of a vast anti-Semitic hate campaign are they?
Ridiculous.

There are sh*t loads of videos of people discussing it because it is true.
The thinkers behind Cultural Marxism wrote books on it for Christ's sake, declaring their beliefs. Some of them put those ideas into practice in their lifetimes.

What you are doing is the equivalent of me saying;
'anybody who discusses the moon landings is spreading dangerous conspiracy theories'

Some whackos think all kinds of conspiracies are true about the moon landings, that doesn't mean the moon landings cease to exist.

The history of the ideas of Marxist philosophers, economists, literary figures and many who work in our educational establishments, permeating our culture is a long rich one.
Anyone browsing through some of the links I have given can see how Marxist ideas were passed down and were promoted by cultural figures in the West long after Communism had been discredited in the West.
The ideas are the same ideas at the heart of political correctness. It is undeniable, which is why of course those who agree with political correctness seek to smear anyone discussing it out in the open.
[Post edited 17 Jun 2020 13:06]

the crazy left. The Soviets sent agents to the west in the 60's to brain wash us into idiotic leftism.

See the leftist utopia here. BLM is a cover for white genocide sponsored by google, netflix, amazon, disney and the ADL is a cover for jewish supremacy.

Black BLM people demanding white BLM pay for reparations. This is just the start of the marxist take over sponsored by masons and the NWO communist agenda based satanism in reality.

[Post edited 17 Jun 2020 15:12]
Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 15:13 - Jun 17 with 1492 viewssammylee3

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 15:11 - Jun 17 by sammylee3

the crazy left. The Soviets sent agents to the west in the 60's to brain wash us into idiotic leftism.

See the leftist utopia here. BLM is a cover for white genocide sponsored by google, netflix, amazon, disney and the ADL is a cover for jewish supremacy.

Black BLM people demanding white BLM pay for reparations. This is just the start of the marxist take over sponsored by masons and the NWO communist agenda based satanism in reality.

[Post edited 17 Jun 2020 15:12]

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 15:16 - Jun 17 with 1482 viewsTreforys_Jack

I can't be the only one who hasn't the faintest idea what these loons are talking about.
Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 15:23 - Jun 17 with 1466 viewsFlashberryjack

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 15:16 - Jun 17 by Treforys_Jack

I can't be the only one who hasn't the faintest idea what these loons are talking about.

Makes perfect sense to me, bunch of lefties arguing with a bunch of righties.

In the main they all talk a load of old b*llox

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024