Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Smart watches 13:36 - Jun 21 with 688 viewsCountyJim

Any good and what ones do you recommend 🤔
Smart watches on 13:43 - Jun 21 with 673 viewsJackfath

Garmin

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Smart watches on 13:44 - Jun 21 with 669 viewsJimmyGilligan

Depends on what you want it for
Smart watches on 13:44 - Jun 21 with 666 viewsMrSwerve

Mrs Swerve and a couple of mates of mine swear by their Apple watches (yes, overpriced etc. etc.).

I think if you want one for fitness, I have a mate who loves his Garmin watches. Fitbit also ok for a cheaper alternative.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Smart watches on 13:47 - Jun 21 with 658 viewsjack247

I use one and it does motivate me to do a bit of exercise every day, even if it’s only 10 minutes. If you can set goals - steps walked, calories burned, jogging speed etc even better. If you’re the type that gets bored of things quickly, then I wouldn’t bother.

I’ve got a Garmin vivoactive, mainly because it’s waterproof and Spotify compatible. It was about £250. I wouldn’t have spent that if I hadn’t been confident I’d have a lot of use out of it. Depending on what you want it to do, you can pay a bit less or a lot more.
Smart watches on 13:52 - Jun 21 with 644 viewsSwanjaxs

Samsung gear for me, had them for a few years now and does what it says on the tin. Not the cheapest mind

You can actually pick smart watches up for about 30 quid now, no bells and whistles but will do the job, they also tell you what time it is 😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Smart watches on 13:56 - Jun 21 with 627 viewsCountyJim

Smart watches on 13:52 - Jun 21 by Swanjaxs

Samsung gear for me, had them for a few years now and does what it says on the tin. Not the cheapest mind

You can actually pick smart watches up for about 30 quid now, no bells and whistles but will do the job, they also tell you what time it is 😂

My brother got the Samsung galaxy watch that's a lovely bit of kit to be fair but on expensive side he was an apple fan before he reckons its miles ahead
Smart watches on 13:58 - Jun 21 with 619 viewsJackfath

Many Garmins are discounted on Amazon at the moment.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Smart watches on 14:00 - Jun 21 with 609 viewslifelong

Smart watches on 13:58 - Jun 21 by Jackfath

Many Garmins are discounted on Amazon at the moment.

Can you link a Garmin to a Apple iPhone?
Login to get fewer ads

Smart watches on 14:00 - Jun 21 with 606 viewsjack247

Smart watches on 14:00 - Jun 21 by lifelong

Yes
Smart watches on 14:02 - Jun 21 with 600 viewslifelong

Smart watches on 14:00 - Jun 21 by jack247

Yes

Thank you.
Smart watches on 14:10 - Jun 21 with 584 viewsJackfath

Smart watches on 14:00 - Jun 21 by lifelong

Yes they use an app called Garmin connect which you're able to get from the app store. I would recommend a Garmin 100%. I love mine.

Smart watches on 14:10 - Jun 21 with 584 viewsBLAZE

Samsung Galaxy S3 Frontier here. It's all a bit gimmicky in my opinion. Does nothing you can't otherwise do on your phone. So if you go everywhere with your phone and you don't have money to burn, I wouldn't bother getting one
Smart watches on 14:22 - Jun 21 with 559 viewsEbo

Mrs has an Apple Watch. Unless your into fitness stuff it’s a waste of money. There’s better and cheaper out there.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Smart watches on 14:28 - Jun 21 with 551 viewsJimmyGilligan

Smart watches on 14:22 - Jun 21 by Ebo

Mrs has an Apple Watch. Unless your into fitness stuff it’s a waste of money. There’s better and cheaper out there.

The Series 4 Apple Watch has some features that are very useful for seniors or people who may otherwise be frail in some way, such as a heart monitor, and a fall detector that will automatically call for emergency services if it detects a fall, after it has given you time to deactivate it if you're well enough.

The Series 5 is just the exact same thing with an added compass and an inflated price.
Smart watches on 15:25 - Jun 21 with 509 viewsJackfath

Smart watches on 14:28 - Jun 21 by JimmyGilligan

The Series 4 Apple Watch has some features that are very useful for seniors or people who may otherwise be frail in some way, such as a heart monitor, and a fall detector that will automatically call for emergency services if it detects a fall, after it has given you time to deactivate it if you're well enough.

The Series 5 is just the exact same thing with an added compass and an inflated price.

Get a Garmin.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024