Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Club paid £5m in agent's fees last year 19:57 - Jun 24 with 4228 viewsPentyrchJack

A fairly staggering amount and 2nd highest in league. Somebody''s doing well on the back of the supporters..

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53171064

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

Club paid £5m in agent's fees last year on 20:05 - Jun 24 with 4204 viewsChief

Who on earth did we sign during that period that needed agents!?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Club paid £5m in agent's fees last year on 20:08 - Jun 24 with 4190 viewsKilkennyjack

I can only think of paying agents to move people on ....?

Beware of the Risen People

Club paid £5m in agent's fees last year on 20:18 - Jun 24 with 4157 viewsLuther27

Jesus H. Can anyone make sense of how that much was paid?
Club paid £5m in agent's fees last year on 20:24 - Jun 24 with 4147 viewsmonmouth

Do they take a cut of 'loyalty fees' (ha) when players are transferred without asking for a transfer?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Club paid £5m in agent's fees last year on 20:24 - Jun 24 with 4147 viewsChief

Our only two permanent transfers during that time were I believe Peterson and Bidwell.

Club paid £5m in agent's fees last year on 20:30 - Jun 24 with 4121 views34dfgdf54

How much did Americans buy club for again?
Club paid £5m in agent's fees last year on 20:43 - Jun 24 with 4070 viewsLuther27

Ffs don't tell me WE paid agents fees for the transfers of Olly, James, Ayew and Potter?
Club paid £5m in agent's fees last year on 20:47 - Jun 24 with 4065 viewsHighjack

“ football agents and intermediaries”

Who the hell are these intermediaries and how do I go about becoming one?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

Club paid £5m in agent's fees last year on 20:54 - Jun 24 with 4054 viewsPentyrchJack

Club paid £5m in agent's fees last year on 20:43 - Jun 24 by Luther27

Ffs don't tell me WE paid agents fees for the transfers of Olly, James, Ayew and Potter?

I would imagine so and it is netted off the transfer income and treated as a cost. Gives the Yanks opportunity to treat it as a cost and justify lack of investment.

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

Club paid £5m in agent's fees last year on 20:56 - Jun 24 with 4050 viewscmajack

And to think the club were trying to persuade season ticket holders not to take refunds in cash. Laughable and an absolute damn disgrace.
Club paid £5m in agent's fees last year on 21:14 - Jun 24 with 4008 viewsChief

Club paid £5m in agent's fees last year on 20:43 - Jun 24 by Luther27

Why the hell are we paying agents to negotiate transfers away from the club?

Surely it's for the buying club to pay the agents fee!?

Club paid £5m in agent's fees last year on 22:21 - Jun 24 with 3931 viewsDr_Winston

A necessary cost of doing business and one that needs to be smashed down on Worldwide.

I highly doubt we spent this much on agents voluntarily.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Club paid £5m in agent's fees last year on 22:32 - Jun 24 with 3914 viewsJBT95

Could paying more in agents fees see us get better deals?
Club paid £5m in agent's fees last year on 22:40 - Jun 24 with 3886 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Club paid £5m in agent's fees last year on 22:32 - Jun 24 by JBT95

Could paying more in agents fees see us get better deals?

I doubt it. Agents work for players and benefit from getting their clients good deals at clubs' expense.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Club paid £5m in agent's fees last year on 03:34 - Jun 25 with 3761 viewsNotLoyal

Club paid £5m in agent's fees last year on 21:14 - Jun 24 by Chief

Why the hell are we paying agents to negotiate transfers away from the club?

Surely it's for the buying club to pay the agents fee!?

It's been huws strategy for ten years.
We've been here before, we also by agents to find players.
Its the new old.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Club paid £5m in agent's fees last year on 10:02 - Jun 25 with 3653 viewsBadlands

Don't forget our loan players are expensive.
Not sure about days but last season saw a lot of movement and some big earner / money transfers and changes to contacts.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Club paid £5m in agent's fees last year on 11:31 - Jun 25 with 3599 viewsKGriz16

It was for moving players on. Two journalists said this yesterday evening on Twitter. Got to pay to play!
Club paid £5m in agent's fees last year on 12:27 - Jun 25 with 3555 viewsCaptain_Sham

Its just a ride.

Club paid £5m in agent's fees last year on 21:48 - Jun 26 with 3313 viewsmajorraglan

Would not be surprised if some of the payments were made in respect of existing players sign8ng better contracts. The agents have their snouts in every trough.
Club paid £5m in agent's fees last year on 23:26 - Jun 26 with 3257 viewsLeonWasGod

Barry Mckay's agent probably loves a deep fried Mars bar or three. Fact.

Bizarre. Must be all around players like Ayew who we were trying to find other clubs for. And all the others moved on.
[Post edited 26 Jun 2020 23:27]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024