Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That's one of the biggest chokes I've seen from us in recent years 14:31 - Jun 27 with 8178 viewsMrSwerve

Playing bottom of the league, we invited pressure from the off...could not keep any possession...passing was woeful.

The thing is, I'm not surprised at all. Such a massive, massive shame.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

That's one of the biggest chokes I've seen from us in recent years on 14:34 - Jun 27 with 6813 viewsMrSwerve

Does this also dispel the 'home crowd' factor?

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

That's one of the biggest chokes I've seen from us in recent years on 14:34 - Jun 27 with 6802 viewsHighjack

Completely pathetic.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

That's one of the biggest chokes I've seen from us in recent years on 14:35 - Jun 27 with 6788 viewsLeonWasGod

They've been getting good results and playing well. They didn't let us play, that was the difference compared to last week and why we couldn't get going. 'Boro were far worse than Luton.
That's one of the biggest chokes I've seen from us in recent years on 14:43 - Jun 27 with 6676 views34dfgdf54

That's one of the biggest chokes I've seen from us in recent years on 14:35 - Jun 27 by LeonWasGod

They've been getting good results and playing well. They didn't let us play, that was the difference compared to last week and why we couldn't get going. 'Boro were far worse than Luton.

Luton are an awful side though there's no excuses.
That's one of the biggest chokes I've seen from us in recent years on 14:45 - Jun 27 with 6651 viewshammy

We’re just not very good really, are we ?

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

That's one of the biggest chokes I've seen from us in recent years on 14:47 - Jun 27 with 6623 viewsFlashberryjack

That's one of the biggest chokes I've seen from us in recent years on 14:34 - Jun 27 by MrSwerve

Does this also dispel the 'home crowd' factor?

Well it is one of the excuses often used on here.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

That's one of the biggest chokes I've seen from us in recent years on 14:48 - Jun 27 with 6609 viewsbuilthjack

That's as bad as it gets. No fight in the team.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

That's one of the biggest chokes I've seen from us in recent years on 14:48 - Jun 27 with 6603 viewssainthelens

Not capable of breaking down any team that defends deep in numbers. Fair play to Nathan Jones, tho doesn't take brain surgery to see its always happening.
Login to get fewer ads

That's one of the biggest chokes I've seen from us in recent years on 14:53 - Jun 27 with 6569 viewscmajack

Nathan jones has brought 2 of the worst teams to Swansea that this division has seen. Stoke hadn't won at all when they came here and luton have a terrible defensive record this season , and he's walked away with 6 points. Absolutely unbelievable.
That's one of the biggest chokes I've seen from us in recent years on 15:01 - Jun 27 with 6476 viewsThornburyswan

That's one of the biggest chokes I've seen from us in recent years on 14:45 - Jun 27 by hammy

We’re just not very good really, are we ?

Unfortunately spot on - we lack leaders on/off the pitch.
That's one of the biggest chokes I've seen from us in recent years on 15:02 - Jun 27 with 6469 viewsPentyrchJack

Cooper out! Wtf didn't he have Celina on the bench (they may have had a tiff but the match should come first) and bring him on plus Nauts and Dhanda?

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

That's one of the biggest chokes I've seen from us in recent years on 15:12 - Jun 27 with 6394 viewsLeonWasGod

That's one of the biggest chokes I've seen from us in recent years on 14:43 - Jun 27 by 34dfgdf54

They were certainly better than us today. They'll be well clear of relegation if they keep playing like that. Not expansive, but organised and can play it around a bit when they need to.
That's one of the biggest chokes I've seen from us in recent years on 15:13 - Jun 27 with 6382 viewsWarwickHunt

That's one of the biggest chokes I've seen from us in recent years on 15:01 - Jun 27 by Thornburyswan

Unfortunately spot on - we lack leaders on/off the pitch.

A quality DM who could lead the team and dictate the pace coupled with a coach who knows his arse from elbow and we’d be top six easily.

Unfortunately it seems we have neither.
That's one of the biggest chokes I've seen from us in recent years on 15:16 - Jun 27 with 6357 views34dfgdf54

That's one of the biggest chokes I've seen from us in recent years on 15:12 - Jun 27 by LeonWasGod

They were certainly better than us today. They'll be well clear of relegation if they keep playing like that. Not expansive, but organised and can play it around a bit when they need to.

They won't play teams like us every week.

They are down
That's one of the biggest chokes I've seen from us in recent years on 15:24 - Jun 27 with 6293 viewsDarran

That's one of the biggest chokes I've seen from us in recent years on 14:43 - Jun 27 by 34dfgdf54

No they aren’t. They might have been most of the season but you can clearly see what Jones is trying to do. You could see what he was trying to do with Stoke at the Liberty earlier in the season.
I’d swap him for Cooper.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

That's one of the biggest chokes I've seen from us in recent years on 15:26 - Jun 27 with 6273 viewsWarwickHunt

That's one of the biggest chokes I've seen from us in recent years on 15:24 - Jun 27 by Darran

No they aren’t. They might have been most of the season but you can clearly see what Jones is trying to do. You could see what he was trying to do with Stoke at the Liberty earlier in the season.
I’d swap him for Cooper.

Nathan Jones for Cooper? Fûck me - Diana Ross could do a better job.
That's one of the biggest chokes I've seen from us in recent years on 15:26 - Jun 27 with 6271 viewsbuilthjack

That's one of the biggest chokes I've seen from us in recent years on 15:24 - Jun 27 by Darran

I’d swap him for Cooper.

If he had our squad we would be top 2. Far better manager than Cooper.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

That's one of the biggest chokes I've seen from us in recent years on 15:29 - Jun 27 with 6251 viewssainthelens

I’d swap him for Cooper.

C'mon Daz, you better than that. After beating us with Stoke he continued to do fck all with them. All he's done twice v us is defend in numbers and wait for a chance.
That's one of the biggest chokes I've seen from us in recent years on 15:30 - Jun 27 with 6250 viewsSwanjaxs

LTFC ...

72 goals conceded before today

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

That's one of the biggest chokes I've seen from us in recent years on 15:30 - Jun 27 with 6247 viewsDarran

That's one of the biggest chokes I've seen from us in recent years on 15:26 - Jun 27 by WarwickHunt

Nathan Jones for Cooper? Fûck me - Diana Ross could do a better job.

Has she gone into football management then? Twát.

That's one of the biggest chokes I've seen from us in recent years on 15:32 - Jun 27 with 6232 viewsDarran

That's one of the biggest chokes I've seen from us in recent years on 15:29 - Jun 27 by sainthelens

C'mon Daz, you better than that. After beating us with Stoke he continued to do fck all with them. All he's done twice v us is defend in numbers and wait for a chance.

No Pal. He wants to play football. I don’t know what game you were watching but they didn’t defend in numbers in the first half today they showed that they wanted the points.

That's one of the biggest chokes I've seen from us in recent years on 15:33 - Jun 27 with 6223 viewsDarran

That's one of the biggest chokes I've seen from us in recent years on 15:26 - Jun 27 by builthjack

If he had our squad we would be top 2. Far better manager than Cooper.

I don’t know about top 2 but I’ve no doubt we’d be much better.

That's one of the biggest chokes I've seen from us in recent years on 15:34 - Jun 27 with 6220 viewsWarwickHunt

That's one of the biggest chokes I've seen from us in recent years on 15:30 - Jun 27 by Darran

I was agreeing with you, dopey cûnt.
That's one of the biggest chokes I've seen from us in recent years on 15:35 - Jun 27 with 6214 viewstheloneranger

That's one of the biggest chokes I've seen from us in recent years on 15:30 - Jun 27 by Darran

She'd be a Supreme manager.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

That's one of the biggest chokes I've seen from us in recent years on 15:35 - Jun 27 with 6204 viewsDarran

That's one of the biggest chokes I've seen from us in recent years on 15:34 - Jun 27 by WarwickHunt

I was agreeing with you, dopey cûnt.

I know. 😂😂😂

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024