Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men 17:50 - Jun 29 with 36163 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Truly awful.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 15:46 - Jul 3 with 967 viewsFlashberryjack

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 15:36 - Jul 3 by A_Fans_Dad

No, but obviously you do, jumping to the conclusion that new "in development technology" is already in use to back up your claim.

When you are 100% wrong.

What didn't you understand about a "New Generation".
[Post edited 3 Jul 2020 15:39]

What about Kneecapping all drug dealers, that's what Priyamvada Gopal would probably suggest.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 15:49 - Jul 3 with 966 viewslondonlisa2001

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 15:36 - Jul 3 by A_Fans_Dad

No, but obviously you do, jumping to the conclusion that new "in development technology" is already in use to back up your claim.

When you are 100% wrong.

What didn't you understand about a "New Generation".
[Post edited 3 Jul 2020 15:39]

Here’s an article about the same type of technology being deployed into Singapore 3 years ago.

https://phys.org/news/2017-05-company-scanning-technology-smugglers-nightmare.ht
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 15:50 - Jul 3 with 960 viewslondonlisa2001

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 15:46 - Jul 3 by Drizzy

Not sure where this discussion is leading but there's still no feasible way of searching 483 million tonnes of cargo to find a few hundred tonnes of extremely well concealed drugs.

Glad we've cleared this up. Fair play to you for giving it a bash, AfD. Much better effort than Highjack.

He’s just trying to google some articles to ‘prove’ people wrong.

A small step forward from daytime TV but not a lot in it unless you know something about the industry.
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 15:59 - Jul 3 with 945 viewsHighjack

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 15:46 - Jul 3 by Drizzy

Not sure where this discussion is leading but there's still no feasible way of searching 483 million tonnes of cargo to find a few hundred tonnes of extremely well concealed drugs.

Glad we've cleared this up. Fair play to you for giving it a bash, AfD. Much better effort than Highjack.

Let’s just let all sorts of illegal contraband in unchecked then. That’s a far more sensible solution.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 16:02 - Jul 3 with 944 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 15:49 - Jul 3 by londonlisa2001

Here’s an article about the same type of technology being deployed into Singapore 3 years ago.

https://phys.org/news/2017-05-company-scanning-technology-smugglers-nightmare.ht

Well it is not surprising that many companies are working towards finding a solution that you say cannot exist, or creating new generations of it.
However it was not being deployed in Singapore in 2017, they only had a contract to deploy their version.
One minute to create an image sounds like 20 an hour to me, does it to you?
Add on automated handling of another 4 minutes.
And according to their sales pitch you do not have to unload the Container to search for the drugs, they are positively identified.

ps. sorry, I can't find anything on google that says it has actually been deployed in Singapore, can you?
[Post edited 3 Jul 2020 16:06]
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 16:06 - Jul 3 with 937 viewslondonlisa2001

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 15:59 - Jul 3 by Highjack

Let’s just let all sorts of illegal contraband in unchecked then. That’s a far more sensible solution.

Nope.

Let’s legalise drugs and concentrate on keeping out arms and other contraband.
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 16:14 - Jul 3 with 927 viewslondonlisa2001

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 16:02 - Jul 3 by A_Fans_Dad

Well it is not surprising that many companies are working towards finding a solution that you say cannot exist, or creating new generations of it.
However it was not being deployed in Singapore in 2017, they only had a contract to deploy their version.
One minute to create an image sounds like 20 an hour to me, does it to you?
Add on automated handling of another 4 minutes.
And according to their sales pitch you do not have to unload the Container to search for the drugs, they are positively identified.

ps. sorry, I can't find anything on google that says it has actually been deployed in Singapore, can you?
[Post edited 3 Jul 2020 16:06]

Two minutes ago you told me I was lying...

No one said it couldn’t exist.

The cost of doing it is unbelievable. And you still won’t keep the drugs out. They’ll find other ways round it. And you still need humans searching the goods even if a machine tells them there are drugs inside.

The sheer quantity of stuff (not drugs, stuff in general) coming in to this country every hour is mind blowing. Plus the number of passengers coming in.

It’s a complete waste of time.

By the way, no, one per minute doesn’t sound like 20 per hour to me, it sounds like 60 per hour to me. But that’s missing the point of the process.
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 16:31 - Jul 3 with 909 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 16:14 - Jul 3 by londonlisa2001

Two minutes ago you told me I was lying...

No one said it couldn’t exist.

The cost of doing it is unbelievable. And you still won’t keep the drugs out. They’ll find other ways round it. And you still need humans searching the goods even if a machine tells them there are drugs inside.

The sheer quantity of stuff (not drugs, stuff in general) coming in to this country every hour is mind blowing. Plus the number of passengers coming in.

It’s a complete waste of time.

By the way, no, one per minute doesn’t sound like 20 per hour to me, it sounds like 60 per hour to me. But that’s missing the point of the process.

You were lying.
Ireland did not have this technology.
Login to get fewer ads

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 16:41 - Jul 3 with 904 viewsHighjack

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 16:06 - Jul 3 by londonlisa2001

Nope.

Let’s legalise drugs and concentrate on keeping out arms and other contraband.

How are they going to find a gun in amongst 780 squillion tonnes of avocados? It’s impossible!

And supposing we did legalise it tomorrow, would we produce our own or would we buy it in off the international drug cartels? Would there be heroin bars opening up on every street corner so good working class men can inject several gallons after a hard days work at t’mill? Would the prices be like in these crack dens... sorry I mean legitimate businesses?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 16:48 - Jul 3 with 895 viewsCatullus

I know where it's heading in my case, fels a bit odd being on your side in this Dtizzy but anyway....instead of spending how many hundreds of millions trying to win the war it would (in my opinion) be better to clean the trade up and offer a regulated supply of good quality drugs at lower prices.
In that way we take the profits from criminals (which might also have the knock on effectt off reducing imports of weapons) and we turn it into a multi billion profit for HM Government. Thta's a simplified way of putting it but it's cheaper to run the legal supply than it is to fight the criminals and the illegal supply. It would also free up lord knows how many police hours to fight other crimes.
It might also save the NHS money and stop deaths from people using dangerous drugs.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 16:49 - Jul 3 with 895 viewslondonlisa2001

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 16:31 - Jul 3 by A_Fans_Dad

You were lying.
Ireland did not have this technology.

You said this type of technology didn’t exist until a few months ago. I said it did and used an example of Ireland using similar (which they do).

I then pointed you in the direction of a report on similar types of technology so you could understand what I meant.

I’m not going to point you in the direction of every single type of technology used in every port in the world. That doesn’t mean I’m lying. It means I can’t be bothered to continually waste time on yet another topic you know nothing about and think a quick few minutes in google will solve.
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 17:02 - Jul 3 with 887 viewslondonlisa2001

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 16:41 - Jul 3 by Highjack

How are they going to find a gun in amongst 780 squillion tonnes of avocados? It’s impossible!

And supposing we did legalise it tomorrow, would we produce our own or would we buy it in off the international drug cartels? Would there be heroin bars opening up on every street corner so good working class men can inject several gallons after a hard days work at t’mill? Would the prices be like in these crack dens... sorry I mean legitimate businesses?

Yes, finding armaments in a container of fruit is identical to finding one type of plant derivative amongst other types of plant derivatives.
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 17:06 - Jul 3 with 882 viewsHighjack

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 17:02 - Jul 3 by londonlisa2001

Yes, finding armaments in a container of fruit is identical to finding one type of plant derivative amongst other types of plant derivatives.

So will we produce our own or buy it in?

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 17:16 - Jul 3 with 879 viewsJango

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 16:48 - Jul 3 by Catullus

I know where it's heading in my case, fels a bit odd being on your side in this Dtizzy but anyway....instead of spending how many hundreds of millions trying to win the war it would (in my opinion) be better to clean the trade up and offer a regulated supply of good quality drugs at lower prices.
In that way we take the profits from criminals (which might also have the knock on effectt off reducing imports of weapons) and we turn it into a multi billion profit for HM Government. Thta's a simplified way of putting it but it's cheaper to run the legal supply than it is to fight the criminals and the illegal supply. It would also free up lord knows how many police hours to fight other crimes.
It might also save the NHS money and stop deaths from people using dangerous drugs.

What about huge rise in addicts that would come from it? Because there would. Addicts bring crime and strain on the NHS. If you think legalising it will stop drug dealing then you’re mad. You’ll get people cutting the legal stuff and selling it even cheaper. You won’t see the local drug store dropping 3 grams to the pub on a Saturday or Houseparty Sunday morning.

Sorry Catullus, this wasn’t meant to be aimed at you.
[Post edited 3 Jul 2020 17:22]
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 17:24 - Jul 3 with 862 viewslondonlisa2001

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 17:06 - Jul 3 by Highjack

So will we produce our own or buy it in?

We can start with decriminalising it, as about 25 or 30 other countries have done.

Look at the success Portugal has had with its heroin problem (lots of reports available).
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 17:25 - Jul 3 with 859 viewslondonlisa2001

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 17:16 - Jul 3 by Jango

What about huge rise in addicts that would come from it? Because there would. Addicts bring crime and strain on the NHS. If you think legalising it will stop drug dealing then you’re mad. You’ll get people cutting the legal stuff and selling it even cheaper. You won’t see the local drug store dropping 3 grams to the pub on a Saturday or Houseparty Sunday morning.

It’s gone the other way in countries that have started decriminalising drugs.
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 17:25 - Jul 3 with 859 viewsDrizzy

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 16:41 - Jul 3 by Highjack

I think a monkey with a metal detector would find the guns in your example.

There aren't going to be heroin bars on every street FFS. Everything would be heavily regulated. Each drug would have its own policy. In the case of heroin, we prescribe loads of different high-strength morphine derivatives already. The pharmaceutical companies that make Oxycodone, Vicodin etc. could easily make an injectable version with a pure and safe dosage at little cost. Let heroin users see a public health professional in a "safe-use" environment with clean needles. Eliminate the risk of overdoses and the transmission of HIV and Hepatitis which are a serious cost to both the user and the NHS.
Obviously the long-term goal is getting current heroin users off the drug safely and preventing new users.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 17:26 - Jul 3 with 855 viewsDrizzy

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 17:16 - Jul 3 by Jango

The complete opposite has happened in Portugal.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 17:27 - Jul 3 with 850 viewsmonmouth

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 15:59 - Jul 3 by Highjack

Ah, the Johnson Plan.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 17:30 - Jul 3 with 849 viewsHighjack

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 17:24 - Jul 3 by londonlisa2001

We can start with decriminalising it, as about 25 or 30 other countries have done.

Look at the success Portugal has had with its heroin problem (lots of reports available).

So the criminals that are peddling it now would become legitimate businessmen overnight? I’m sure they’ll definitely vote for that one. Instead of dealing in a dimly lit back alley they could set up a stall in the market.

What could possibly go wrong?

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 17:32 - Jul 3 with 848 viewsHighjack

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 17:27 - Jul 3 by monmouth

Ah, the Johnson Plan.

Exactly. This “it can’t be done it’s too expensive so F*ck it” attitude is straight out of the Tory handbook.

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 17:43 - Jul 3 with 833 viewslondonlisa2001

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 17:30 - Jul 3 by Highjack

So the criminals that are peddling it now would become legitimate businessmen overnight? I’m sure they’ll definitely vote for that one. Instead of dealing in a dimly lit back alley they could set up a stall in the market.

What could possibly go wrong?

Sorry. I hadn’t realised the thrust of your argument was gaining the votes of the drug dealers.

Bless. If the super-profit is taken away, the whole supply chain collapses. The local dealers don’t have much say in it. Lots of hassle and risk to go though to find no customers at the end of it don’t you think?
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 17:49 - Jul 3 with 829 viewsHighjack

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 17:43 - Jul 3 by londonlisa2001

Sorry. I hadn’t realised the thrust of your argument was gaining the votes of the drug dealers.

Bless. If the super-profit is taken away, the whole supply chain collapses. The local dealers don’t have much say in it. Lots of hassle and risk to go though to find no customers at the end of it don’t you think?

How would it affect the profit? They’d just be able to carry on what they are doing now but without the risk of criminal prosecution. If it were decriminalised they’d be able to move openly, sell online etc. They’d be able to sell to a lot more people who also would not be at risk of arrest.

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 17:51 - Jul 3 with 828 viewslondonlisa2001

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 17:32 - Jul 3 by Highjack

Exactly. This “it can’t be done it’s too expensive so F*ck it” attitude is straight out of the Tory handbook.

Yes, the Tories are the ones really pushing for the decriminalisation of drugs...

Lol at the ‘let’s pretend all those making arguments about decriminalising drugs have to be Tories’ though. Your old ‘people supporting remain only care about money’ writ large.

No one has said ‘f*** it’. People are saying ‘if something doesn’t work, and doesn’t work, and doesn’t work, maybe try something else when there is clear evidence that other countries have had a lot of success, plus there’s a bloody huge case study called prohibition’.
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 18:01 - Jul 3 with 811 viewsJango

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 17:26 - Jul 3 by Drizzy

The complete opposite has happened in Portugal.

They haven’t legalised drugs in Portugal though. They’ve decriminalised possession of small amounts but even then it’s still punishable. I wouldn’t really compare Portugal with the U.K. either. The U.K. population is growing at an alarming rate and Portugal’s is decreasing.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024