Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men 17:50 - Jun 29 with 36244 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Truly awful.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 19:38 - Jul 3 with 966 viewsHighjack

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 18:01 - Jul 3 by Jango

They haven’t legalised drugs in Portugal though. They’ve decriminalised possession of small amounts but even then it’s still punishable. I wouldn’t really compare Portugal with the U.K. either. The U.K. population is growing at an alarming rate and Portugal’s is decreasing.

There’s a much bigger drug culture here too unfortunately.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 20:11 - Jul 3 with 932 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 17:51 - Jul 3 by londonlisa2001

Yes, the Tories are the ones really pushing for the decriminalisation of drugs...

Lol at the ‘let’s pretend all those making arguments about decriminalising drugs have to be Tories’ though. Your old ‘people supporting remain only care about money’ writ large.

No one has said ‘f*** it’. People are saying ‘if something doesn’t work, and doesn’t work, and doesn’t work, maybe try something else when there is clear evidence that other countries have had a lot of success, plus there’s a bloody huge case study called prohibition’.

Why would anyone use an event from 80 to 100 years ago as an example of why something else won't work today.
I can give you a whole list of things that didn't work then, but work now.
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 20:21 - Jul 3 with 916 viewsDrizzy

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 18:01 - Jul 3 by Jango

They haven’t legalised drugs in Portugal though. They’ve decriminalised possession of small amounts but even then it’s still punishable. I wouldn’t really compare Portugal with the U.K. either. The U.K. population is growing at an alarming rate and Portugal’s is decreasing.

How is our population increasing at an alarming rate? Our birth rate is stagnant.

I'm using it as an example of what happens when you remove the criminality around drug use and treat it as a public health issue. We can't control the supply as the last 60 years of failure has shown so let's focus on the demand. Their rates of overdoses and related diseases were far worse than ours before decriminalisation.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 20:24 - Jul 3 with 915 viewsexiledclaseboy

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 20:21 - Jul 3 by Drizzy

How is our population increasing at an alarming rate? Our birth rate is stagnant.

I'm using it as an example of what happens when you remove the criminality around drug use and treat it as a public health issue. We can't control the supply as the last 60 years of failure has shown so let's focus on the demand. Their rates of overdoses and related diseases were far worse than ours before decriminalisation.

It’ll be the blacks. They can’t stop breeding. Or maybe the Muslims. They’ll definitely be brown.

Poll: Tory leader

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 20:24 - Jul 3 with 914 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 16:49 - Jul 3 by londonlisa2001

You said this type of technology didn’t exist until a few months ago. I said it did and used an example of Ireland using similar (which they do).

I then pointed you in the direction of a report on similar types of technology so you could understand what I meant.

I’m not going to point you in the direction of every single type of technology used in every port in the world. That doesn’t mean I’m lying. It means I can’t be bothered to continually waste time on yet another topic you know nothing about and think a quick few minutes in google will solve.

Except you did not provide any link to Ireland to show that they were using that type of technology, instead you found a link to Singapore.
And it appears that Singapore aren't axctually using it yet either.
If you can provide a link to Ireland that shows that they are using the same technology I will apologise for calling you a liar.
Which is all pretty mute because that technology is a major advance, well according to all the news media it is.
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 20:28 - Jul 3 with 906 viewsHighjack

Could we kill three birds with one stone and legalise guns and knives while we’re at it?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 20:29 - Jul 3 with 904 viewsHighjack

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 20:24 - Jul 3 by exiledclaseboy

It’ll be the blacks. They can’t stop breeding. Or maybe the Muslims. They’ll definitely be brown.

It’s them bloody Albanians.

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 20:34 - Jul 3 with 897 viewsNeath_Jack

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 20:24 - Jul 3 by exiledclaseboy

That's because kerouac keeps shagging them, they can't resist him and his fighting skills.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Login to get fewer ads

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 20:38 - Jul 3 with 886 viewsHumpty

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 20:28 - Jul 3 by Highjack

Could we kill three birds with one stone and legalise guns and knives while we’re at it?

I think knives are already legal.
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 20:42 - Jul 3 with 880 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 20:29 - Jul 3 by Highjack

It’s them bloody Albanians.

"In mid-2017, the population of the UK was an estimated 66 million — its largest ever.

The UK population is projected to continue growing, reaching almost 73 million by 2041.

Sustained UK growth results from births outnumbering deaths (by 148,000 in 2017) and immigration exceeding emigration (by 282,000 in 2017)."

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/populationandmigration/popul

I do not think we can sustainably build enough houses, hospitals, schools, or legalised crack dens in our towns and cities to accommodate an extra 7,000,000 people within the next 21 years. It is very worrying.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 20:43 - Jul 3 with 877 viewsDarran

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 20:38 - Jul 3 by Humpty

Every time I read a post on here as fuçking stupid as this I question my sanity.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 20:45 - Jul 3 with 868 viewsHighjack

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 20:38 - Jul 3 by Humpty

Oh right.

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 20:46 - Jul 3 with 864 viewsHumpty

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 20:43 - Jul 3 by Darran

Every time I read a post on here as fuçking stupid as this I question my sanity.

Thanks.

No more stupid than the post I was responding to.
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 20:46 - Jul 3 with 863 viewsDrizzy

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 20:42 - Jul 3 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

"In mid-2017, the population of the UK was an estimated 66 million — its largest ever.

The UK population is projected to continue growing, reaching almost 73 million by 2041.

Sustained UK growth results from births outnumbering deaths (by 148,000 in 2017) and immigration exceeding emigration (by 282,000 in 2017)."

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/populationandmigration/popul

I do not think we can sustainably build enough houses, hospitals, schools, or legalised crack dens in our towns and cities to accommodate an extra 7,000,000 people within the next 21 years. It is very worrying.

Our population increase is largely driven by people living longer.

What do you think we should do, Dwight?

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 20:47 - Jul 3 with 862 viewsexiledclaseboy

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 20:43 - Jul 3 by Darran

Yeah Highjack’s call to legalise knives was pretty stupid.

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 20:50 - Jul 3 with 854 viewsHumpty

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 20:47 - Jul 3 by exiledclaseboy

He's sulking because I up voted your post about his troll chum.
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 20:50 - Jul 3 with 853 viewsFlashberryjack

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 20:47 - Jul 3 by exiledclaseboy

I thought knives were legal.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 20:50 - Jul 3 with 851 viewsDrizzy

Like the one where you were joking about the Sam Hammam chant, a few minutes after you said you'd never seen racism in your life?
[Post edited 3 Jul 2020 20:57]

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 20:51 - Jul 3 with 847 viewsNeath_Jack

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 20:50 - Jul 3 by Humpty

It's because all you lefty snowflakes are ganging up on him and his right wing chums.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 20:52 - Jul 3 with 845 viewsDrizzy

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 20:50 - Jul 3 by Humpty

There'll be kitchenware shops on every street!

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 20:53 - Jul 3 with 839 viewsexiledclaseboy

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 20:50 - Jul 3 by Flashberryjack

I thought knives were legal.

Darran?

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 20:55 - Jul 3 with 834 viewsDarran

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 20:50 - Jul 3 by Drizzy

Like the one where you were joking about the Sam Hammam chant, a few minutes after you said you'd never seen racism in your life?
[Post edited 3 Jul 2020 20:57]

Yes that.

Try speaking English by the way.

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 20:56 - Jul 3 with 830 viewsDarran

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 20:51 - Jul 3 by Neath_Jack

It's because all you lefty snowflakes are ganging up on him and his right wing chums.

All jokes aside don’t call me right wing and I haven’t got any right wing friends either.

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 20:57 - Jul 3 with 825 viewsDrizzy

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 20:55 - Jul 3 by Darran

Yes that.

Try speaking English by the way.

Racist.

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 20:57 - Jul 3 with 824 viewsHumpty

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 20:51 - Jul 3 by Neath_Jack

Either that or he thought I was being serious, which is very possible as he's not very bright.

If that is the case, have a massive whoosh Darr. A really f*cking stupid one.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024