Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
F1 drivers v Footballers 00:11 - Aug 4 with 5577 viewsKerouac

Why is it that F1 drivers have enough about them to refuse to take a knee whereas Footballers just do as they're told like lambs?

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/f1-autosport/1318074/Lewis-Hamilton-British-Gran

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

F1 drivers v Footballers on 21:46 - Aug 4 with 1075 viewsLohengrin

F1 drivers v Footballers on 15:27 - Aug 4 by Humpty

Lewis Hamilton, a black man, only supports BLM to make money? A man with an estimated wealth of £159 million?

Do you really believe that?

If he really wanted to do something of practical benefit for the black community he may want to consider moving back to Stevenage and paying tax on his vast income. Larping as Malcom X from his sun balcony overlooking the Mediterranean doesn’t really cut it, Hump.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

F1 drivers v Footballers on 22:11 - Aug 4 with 1042 viewsHumpty

F1 drivers v Footballers on 21:46 - Aug 4 by Lohengrin

If he really wanted to do something of practical benefit for the black community he may want to consider moving back to Stevenage and paying tax on his vast income. Larping as Malcom X from his sun balcony overlooking the Mediterranean doesn’t really cut it, Hump.

Yes he's a tax exile which is completely irrelevant.

Very poor effort Loh.
F1 drivers v Footballers on 22:14 - Aug 4 with 1043 viewsonehunglow

As he was in Switzerland.

Its a great life away from all that racism-in Monaco

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

F1 drivers v Footballers on 22:16 - Aug 4 with 1043 viewsLohengrin

F1 drivers v Footballers on 22:11 - Aug 4 by Humpty

Very poor effort Loh.

At least that Stormzy chap walks the talk.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

F1 drivers v Footballers on 22:32 - Aug 4 with 1024 viewsMrSwerve

They are wearing 'end racism' t-shirts and have stated time after time after time in interviews and statements that they are against racism.

Who cares if they bend on one knee in front of the cameras for 10 seconds. Rightly or wrongly, some people (both black and white) have issues with the background of the gesture.

All this sh*t does my head in and detracts from the REAL issues of racism.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

F1 drivers v Footballers on 22:37 - Aug 4 with 1018 viewsAndy1300

F1 drivers v Footballers on 22:32 - Aug 4 by MrSwerve

They are wearing 'end racism' t-shirts and have stated time after time after time in interviews and statements that they are against racism.

Who cares if they bend on one knee in front of the cameras for 10 seconds. Rightly or wrongly, some people (both black and white) have issues with the background of the gesture.

All this sh*t does my head in and detracts from the REAL issues of racism.

Why do they need to do it at the start of every game or every race or every other sporting event?

Once is enough!

Number 1 team in Wales

F1 drivers v Footballers on 23:23 - Aug 4 with 992 viewsbuilthjack

F1 drivers v Footballers on 20:24 - Aug 4 by onehunglow

Quite why this incident in Minneapolis ha exploded into all this is puzzling.Not.

It is the Vietnam of the 60s
The Poll Tax riots
The countless Irish causes
The Miners strike.

Some need something to rail against.

Every life matters. We are ALL equal.

It is not vile to suggest BLM is misguided or just plain wrong.

Black people have been used world wide fin this and all for the comfortable white middle classes to chudder over during dinner.

God created us all equal.

Get off your knees

I told you that when those Jehovahs called, not to let em in. Sounds like you gave them tea and biscuits.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

F1 drivers v Footballers on 00:09 - Aug 5 with 981 viewslondonlisa2001

If just a small number of the people who say ‘all lives matter’ as a response to ‘black lives matter’ had ever truly believed it to be the case before this year, black lives matter would probably never have needed to exist.

Just a thought.
Login to get fewer ads

F1 drivers v Footballers on 09:11 - Aug 5 with 917 viewsfelixstowe_jack

F1 drivers v Footballers on 22:11 - Aug 4 by Humpty

Very poor effort Loh.

It is not irrelevant it hypocritical. His taxes would help to pay for a fairer society. I always ignore Luvie tax exiles lecturing us tax payers and that includes Branson and Connery.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

F1 drivers v Footballers on 10:01 - Aug 5 with 909 viewsonehunglow

Fair play Hump.You really are something.

Ken,truly good to have some sort of dialogue again,even though it's never going to be friendly-it would be hypocritical to say otherwie.Just a little forebearance is all I ask from any poster and to respect my opinion,even if it's wrong.

I do allow Jehovahs into the house if they call-honestly.It is becasue I detest them ;any religious zealot.My father was one and "killed" the family unit. I tear them to pieces and have had two ladies ,one young ,one old in tears.I did a great hatchet job.

Don't get so many callers now

If any of the Elder missionary lads from Utah pop around,get them in ,give them a coffee and best fairy cakes and just listen to their stories. bat shite crazy.

I might start a thread on religion but Im still on probation and every post I make is being analised.

F1 drivers v Footballers on 16:16 - Aug 5 with 890 viewsHumpty

F1 drivers v Footballers on 19:25 - Aug 4 by onehunglow

Or of course a South African farmer,who are being butchered regularly as part of restoration of land and of course revenge which is part of the remit of BLM.

Got any evidence that revenge and murder are parts of BLM's remit?

Or are you just making things up again.
F1 drivers v Footballers on 16:45 - Aug 5 with 883 viewsHighjack

F1 drivers v Footballers on 17:48 - Aug 4 by Humpty

No it isn't. ALM is a slogan used by racists and thick people.

And Hillary Clinton. Is she a racist, a thick person or both?

https://www.nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2015/06/24/hillary-clintons-all-liv

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

F1 drivers v Footballers on 17:03 - Aug 5 with 877 viewsonehunglow

Hump.

That is a tap in but I wont be knocking it in by trawling the net and googling instances where that attitude is indeed primary.

You do not have any moral superiority whatever you might think.

Now back it in,there's a good chap.

And wher's Keroac after lighting this fuse

F1 drivers v Footballers on 17:11 - Aug 5 with 869 viewsHumpty

F1 drivers v Footballers on 16:45 - Aug 5 by Highjack

And Hillary Clinton. Is she a racist, a thick person or both?

https://www.nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2015/06/24/hillary-clintons-all-liv

I'd go for thick. Or insensitive at best. To go to a black church and use a phrase that racists are using to undermine BLM is pretty dim.

Still, pretty small potatoes compared to her paedophilia, child murder etc.
F1 drivers v Footballers on 17:13 - Aug 5 with 868 viewsHumpty

F1 drivers v Footballers on 17:03 - Aug 5 by onehunglow

Hump.

That is a tap in but I wont be knocking it in by trawling the net and googling instances where that attitude is indeed primary.

You do not have any moral superiority whatever you might think.

Now back it in,there's a good chap.

And wher's Keroac after lighting this fuse

I've never claimed to have any moral superiority. I don't post things that I know to be untrue though. You should try it.
F1 drivers v Footballers on 17:49 - Aug 5 with 855 viewsFlashberryjack

F1 drivers v Footballers on 00:09 - Aug 5 by londonlisa2001

If just a small number of the people who say ‘all lives matter’ as a response to ‘black lives matter’ had ever truly believed it to be the case before this year, black lives matter would probably never have needed to exist.

Just a thought.

The people of this country are probably up there with the most racially tolerant people in the world, and certainly one of the most caring.

Maybe that's why so many refugees, migrants and people just seeking a better life go to extreme circumstances to come here, just a thought.

Like most countries, we have a certain amount racists, but nothing to warrant the BLM rioters, I do, and always will believe that "All lives matter" and always will, now if that makes me a racist sobeit.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

F1 drivers v Footballers on 18:03 - Aug 5 with 852 viewsKerouac

Who wrote this?

"1. White people, if you don’t have any descendants, will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably one that lives in generational poverty.

2. White people, if you’re inheriting property you intend to sell upon acceptance, give it to a black or brown family. You’re bound to make that money in some other white privileged way.

3. If you are a developer or realty owner of multi-family housing, build a sustainable complex in a black or brown blighted neighborhood and let black and brown people live in it for free.

4. White people, if you can afford to downsize, give up the home you own to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.

5. White people, if any of the people you intend to leave your property to are racists a—holes, change the will, and will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.

6. White people, re-budget your monthly so you can donate to black funds for land purchasing.

7. White people, especially white women (because this is yaw specialty – Nosey Jenny and Meddling Kathy), get a racist fired. Yaw know what the f– they be saying. You are complicit when you ignore them. Get your boss fired cause they racist too.

8. Backing up No. 7, this should be easy but all those sheetless Klan, Nazi’s and Other lil’ d*ck-white men will all be returning to work. Get they a— fired. Call the police even: they look suspicious.

9. OK, backing up No. 8, if any white person at your work, or as you enter in spaces and you overhear a white person praising the actions from yesterday, first, get a pic. Get their name and more info. Hell, find out where they work – Get Them Fired. But certainly address them, and, if you need to, you got hands: use them.

10. Commit to two things: Fighting white supremacy where and how you can (this doesn’t mean taking up knitting, unless you’re making scarves for black and brown kids in need), and funding black and brown people and their work."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

F1 drivers v Footballers on 18:07 - Aug 5 with 847 viewsonehunglow

It doesnt flash,It simply doesn't.
What black people do not need is comfortably off middle class whites falling on their faux swords of guilt for our colonial past.Yep,it was bad but not the worst.

They need to be treated with respect commensurate with their persona,ie,good get respect,bad don't. Like us all really.

Hitherto,it was Police that were pilloried ,now its statues long forgotten except by passing pigeons

F1 drivers v Footballers on 09:14 - Aug 6 with 793 viewsDr_Parnassus

I'm still trying to find a sensible answer to why the false narrative regarding racist police killings hasn't been fact checked.

There are certainly issues in the black community which need addressing, ''white people'' isn't one of them however.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

F1 drivers v Footballers on 09:18 - Aug 6 with 789 viewsonehunglow

I watched highlight of the cricket yesterday and jut caught a minutes silence for the victims of corona.
I didnt see any knee bending.

Did I miss it or are Asians excluded from this gesture of support

F1 drivers v Footballers on 11:14 - Aug 6 with 759 viewsHighjack

F1 drivers v Footballers on 09:14 - Aug 6 by Dr_Parnassus

I'm still trying to find a sensible answer to why the false narrative regarding racist police killings hasn't been fact checked.

There are certainly issues in the black community which need addressing, ''white people'' isn't one of them however.

It’s election year and most of these fact checkers are funded by or are involved with campaign groups.

Nobody fact checks the fact checkers.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

F1 drivers v Footballers on 12:38 - Aug 6 with 741 viewsDr_Parnassus

F1 drivers v Footballers on 11:14 - Aug 6 by Highjack

It’s election year and most of these fact checkers are funded by or are involved with campaign groups.

Nobody fact checks the fact checkers.

Indeed.

In the conversations I have had regarding the subject, nobody has really been able to answer. Those conversations have been with those that purport the notion of racist police killings too.

The data just doesn't support it unless you massage it against population as opposed to serious crime rate and police interactions.

F1 drivers v Footballers on 13:15 - Aug 6 with 733 viewsHighjack

F1 drivers v Footballers on 12:38 - Aug 6 by Dr_Parnassus

Indeed.

In the conversations I have had regarding the subject, nobody has really been able to answer. Those conversations have been with those that purport the notion of racist police killings too.

The data just doesn't support it unless you massage it against population as opposed to serious crime rate and police interactions.

I think in America it’s a lot worse. The police are naturally incredibly trigger happy over there because they know that everybody has the constitutional right to arm themselves to protect from tyranny. I don’t think being a police officer is ever an easy job but over there the simple act of somebody reaching for their pocket or not keeping their hands in sight could precipitate a perceived life or death situation.

The George Floyd thing for me, it’s an absolute tragedy. They failed in their duty of care and should be punished, that sort of thing should never ever happen. Police officers should be trained to handle suspects properly and be aware of potential medical issues. But in this case there appears at the moment to be zero evidence that it was in any way racially motivated. So why is everybody so certain it was?

F1 drivers v Footballers on 13:23 - Aug 6 with 731 viewsDr_Parnassus

F1 drivers v Footballers on 13:15 - Aug 6 by Highjack

I think in America it’s a lot worse. The police are naturally incredibly trigger happy over there because they know that everybody has the constitutional right to arm themselves to protect from tyranny. I don’t think being a police officer is ever an easy job but over there the simple act of somebody reaching for their pocket or not keeping their hands in sight could precipitate a perceived life or death situation.

The George Floyd thing for me, it’s an absolute tragedy. They failed in their duty of care and should be punished, that sort of thing should never ever happen. Police officers should be trained to handle suspects properly and be aware of potential medical issues. But in this case there appears at the moment to be zero evidence that it was in any way racially motivated. So why is everybody so certain it was?

My exact sentiments.

Those things happen to all races. In fact the way Floyd died happened to a guy called Tony Timpa. No criminal record, no crime committed yet his neck was knelt on until dead while the officers mocked him as he begged for help.

Officers did not get convicted. Nobody cared and there was no fuss because he was white.

I was about to say if it had happened to a black man it would be everywhere, but it did... and it was.

F1 drivers v Footballers on 13:56 - Aug 6 with 711 viewsonehunglow

Thank the Lord we are not Police Officers in the Land of the Free then.

Sadly,it IS highly likely a police officer will be seriously injured /killed in the execution of his duty.

It is also inevitable they will be hung out to dry.

Maybe criminals should be trained as to avoid violent confrontation with police and to avoid doping themselves to high heaven before committing violent crime.

We love it here,sitting smugly,safe and never having to remotely face the dangers they face.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024